Thoughtful Gifts

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

gothiclolita: Yes. Panda. :D Here's your very much awaited update! :D Thanks for enjoying the story! :) ;)

louiegoksss11: Yes, Indeed. A Party pooper! HAHAHA. :)

amership: thank you dear for appreciating my story! :D ^^

woojae: Yes. I myself am also surprised as to how I even managed to write these kind of stuff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

heydara: Thank you for waiting for my fic and reading it *sobs* Thank you. Thank You. :*

A/N:

MIANHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the one month hiatus. T^T I had this writer's hand block. I can't seem to have the inspiration to type this. (Even though I wrote this for like a month and a week already) I'm sorry for neglecting this fic! I'll make it up to you guys!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! *hides*

 And I wrote another fanfic. :D Because I seriously have to write it or i'll lose the idea. XD -----------> Falling For You is BitterSweet

 

OMFG. I like.. slimmed not a lot but I did!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love it! *PARTIES!*

Okay to much author's note. YOLO so here it is.

The much awaited update! Well, you should give thanks to a certain person here, because I really love her wicked ways. :))

OH. AND I HAVE ANNOUNCEMENT. I updated this fic.. because..

OKAY. YOU SHOULD READ THIS FIRST. I'm such a TROLL. XD

 

Jiyong's POV

This is . Why should I check the rides of this rotten place? 

 

"Master Jiyong, your Dad ordered you to look around the place. Lotte world would be transfered to your name as a gift of your father to his future grandchildren." Mr. Kim said as he looked at me thoroughly with his small eyes and big glasses.

 

"Arasso, arasso." I smiled at him as I shoved my hands inside my pocket and walked away. 

 

"Hmmmm.. where shall I go first?" I asked myself. 

 

As I was walking toward the Drop tower, I saw someone very familiar.

 

It's.. Dara.

 

What is she doing here? 

 

And worse,

 

 

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE WITH ANOTHER MAN?!

 

 

Oh, so that's why she doesn't want to marry me..

 

 

She has..

 

 

a..

 

 

a MISTRESS!!

 

 

I mean..

 

 

a MISTER!!!!!!!  

 

 

 

Whatever it's called, she HAVE one.

 

 

And what's this? A little puppy tailing them? 

Tssk. This is fun. Are we playing Totally Spies or Kim Possible here?

 

Without me knowing, I started tailing them and observed their every little, single move. 

Ugh. I feel girly. .

 

***

 

She agreed to go the the Drop Tower and now she's trembling in fear. Is she NUTS?

I eyed her as she is literally shaking. She doesn't have to be here..

 

I'll definitely demolish this ride.

 

As I was about to get off of my seat, my eyes narrowed as I saw what that guy just did. He held Dara's hand and intertwined his fingers with hers.

 

WOW.

 

Does this guy know she's getting married?

 

He dared to do a move on HER?

 

I mean, c'mon. I dont wanna sound possesive or anything,

 

but that's MY girl he's holding hands with.

 

Does he KNOW?

 

Well, let me INFORM him.

 

I unbuckled my seat belt and was about to drag Dara away, but thanks to the nosy operator, I retreated back to to my seat while my future wife CHEATS ON ME.

 

. How can she do this to her future husband?

 

***

 

The ride was horrible.

 

Thanks to the girl seated next to me, who did nothing but scream in a three-octave voice.

 

Does she plan on busting out my eardrums?

 

Aish. And how does she plan on tailing them if she can't even handle such rides?

 

I scoffed as I got out of my seat. This is non-sense. Why am I here anyway?

 

Oh, which reminds me.. Where is my naughty wifey?

 

***

 

SHE'S OUT OF HER MIND!

She knows it herself that she's scared going on to those rides,

 

but she ing wants to ride MORE?!?!

 

And that enjoys every bit of it.

 

 

THE ?

 

 

If I get my hands on him, I'll rip his radish head into pieces!!!

 

They continued to walk hand in hand, acting like a couple.

 

 

A mushy, cheesy, yucky looking kind of couple.

 

 

If I was with her, we would definitely look good together.

 

Call me concieted, but I am just telling the truth.

 

And nothing but the truth.

 

As they were walking the radish-head suddenly pointed out to one of the rides, somehow asking Dara.

 

 

The Tunnel Of Horror.

 

 

THAT OPPORTUNIST!!

 

 

He's really taking advantage of her!! 

 

 

" O N E  T I C K E T  P L E A S E . " I ordered the ticket lady as she staggered while giving me the tickets.

 

 

OH I'M SO GETTING MY HANDS ON THAT RADISH-HEAD'S . I WILL RIP IT OFF HIS SYSTEM!!!

 

As I entered the tunnel, I heard Dara scream.

 

And that is definitely having the time of his life.

 

And..

 

 

He..

 

 

HE MIGHT HAVE TOUCHED HER!!

 

 

DON'T HE DARE!!

 

I tried to compose myself, but my thoughts took over my body. I stormed off to them, but suddenly there was a hand who pulled me and halted me to a stop.

 

"Oooohh. What a juicy one we got here! Wanna hook up hottie?" a guy in only a piece of cloth covering him remarked.

 

"Yessss, a juicy one indeed!" purred the other guy with a white curly wig and fake blood stains in his holey shirt said as he gripped my other hand.

 

YUCK. WHAT THE ? THIS TUNNEL HAS GAY GHOSTS IN IT?!

 

"YAH! stop touching me!" I exclaimed as I shoved their hands off of me.

 

I am shoving them off. But the more I shove the more hands make contact with my body.

 

WHAT THE IS GOING ON?!?!?!?

 

They kept on holding on to me and kept on dragging me to somewhere. Their hands roaming around my body.

 

"Ooooh. You've got a big one there sweetie." the gay reaper cooed as his hands slowly went form my stomoch to my pants.

 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT OR I'LL ING CUT ALL OF YOUR INTO TWO!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME?!"

 

But the ing goddamn homoual didn't ing listen!!

 

"Oh, a feisty one!" He squealed and smirked afterwards. 

 

He was about to my pants when his face met my left shoe. And his balls met my right shoe.

 

The homoual got knocked out which caused the others to back out and got their filthy hands off of me as I reached for my shoes.

 

"You wouldn't listen, huh? Did my shoes treat you well? Oh. By the way, they're 200,000 won each." I said as I fixed myself and looked at the guy whimpering. 

 

I turned to the other gays and they looked at me in horror. 

 

I guess they still value their . Tsk.

 

"Who wants to taste my shoes next?" I smirked as they stepped back.

 

"SCRAM."

 

And with that word, they ran for their ing balls.

 

S.

 

I was near the exit when something,

 

 

no,

 

 

someone started yelling.

 

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

It's the little nosy girl screaming her lungs out.

 

And there was this guy with a knife on his head.. What an unlucky guy.

 

Such an epic scenario. 

 

He got himself a rewarding punch. 

 

 

Poor Thing.

 

***

 

"Ahhh.. FRESH AIR." I exclaimed.

 

I shivered as I remembered what had happened.

 

I sighed and shoved my thoughts away.

 

I'll burn that tunnel into ashes. And I'll make sure those gays burn along with it.

 

 

I started walking,

 

out of nowhere, there were girls pointing at me.

 

They must think I'm handsome. Haha!

 

I smiled at the thought and continiously walked with my head held high.

 

Somehow, I can hear some people laughing.

 

Did the world turn crazy? Laughing without any reason. Tssk.

 

I continued to walk when suddenly a little girl pointed at me and started saying,

 

"Look Mommy! Look! His zipper is open!"

 

I was still shocked upon her claims.

 

What do you mean 'zipper is open'?

 

It can't be.

 

"OMO! Don't look, dear! He's a byuntae! (ert)" the ahjumma gasped as she covered the eyes of her daughter and looked at me with disgust.

 

I looked down

 

 

and,

 

 

YES,

 

 

it is OPEN.

 

 

And my little junior is almost popping out.

 

 

I immediately zipped it up and saved up my remaining pride.

 

 

I'll burn that tunnel and drag along those ing homouals to the pits of hell! I ing swear!

 

 

I shoved my hands inside my pocket as I started walking,

 

Until when I saw the little nosy girl from before, reminding me of my mission for today:

 

"SEPERATE RADDISH-HEAD AND DARA ; TEACH NAUGHTY WIFEY A LESSON"

 

Her eyes were roaming, looking for someone. 

 

Until she stopped and looked at a ride with horror.

 

I was confused as to why her reaction is like that..

 

 

But, when I looked at the ride she was eyeing,

 

No need to ask.

 

 

THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LET THEM RIDE THE ING FERRIS-WHEEL.

 

She CAN'T go there.

 

 That place is where people smooch and stuff.

 

 

It is only I, whose the only one to ride it with her.

 

Me, Myslef And I.

 

 

 

Then, a brilliant plan popped in my head.

 

I went to the other side of the park to execute my brilliant plan.

 

Now, all I have to do,

 

 

is wait.

 

***

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the girl screamed, fuming in anger. 

 

It so happened thet the radish-head asked MY Dara to call her 'OPPA'.

 

" . . . "

 

WHAT THE ?

 

Good thing this little girl barged into them before I could even snap that radish head's head.

You're quiet useful nosy girl. I think I should recruit you as my descendant. Hohoho!

 

 

"NO WAY! I am the only one to call you 'oppa', Oppa." she protested and scoffed at Dara.

 

"And who is SHE to hold your hand, Oppa? Is she your girlfriend?" she said glaring at her and breaking their unbreakable linking hands.

 

And, I would like to express my gratitude to you for disconnecting their linking hands. It's disgusting me. I should purify them with my kisses later on.

 

With the nosy girl fuming and the both startled, I guess that's my cue. Let's show that raddish-head who he's messing with. Ciao~

 

"Let me do the honor of introducing my soon-to-be-wife to you." I declared as I walked towards them, success clearly shown in my face.

 

"The girl whom Kwon Jiyong will marry." I added as I stood in front of my wifey, staring at her as I removed my sun glasses.

 

"Yah. I'm the only one whom you're allowed to call 'Oppa'. Arasso, wifey?" I declared as I pinched her cheecks, smiled at her sweetly and again claimed her lips.

 

I put my hand at the back of her neck, as I raised my hand and showed the radish head my possesive bad finger.

 

Ha! Take that, dickhead.

 

I pulled out of the kiss to see my shocked wifey, staring at the two as they got mixed in with the crowd..

 

She's so cute and adorable.. can't help..

 

"You've been such a naughty tiger Dara."  I smirked, as I pinched her cheecks which brought her back to wonderful reality.

 

"YAH! Let me get things straight." she suddenly snarled and glared at me. What is wrong with her?

 

"I AIN'T GONNA MARRY YOU. Got that?" she shouted, emphasizing every single word..

 

Hurting and busting out my ego.

 

Ouch. How could you be so cruel?

 

I just stood there.

 

Shocked, stunned, surprised, hurt and confused.

 

Why am I even hurting?

 

As If I love her.

 

NO.

 

I don't love her.

 

I was just doing these sort of things for mere amusement.

 

NO.

 

This can't be happening. I am not falling for her.

 

I repeat. 

 

NOT FALLING FOR HER.

 

 

Maybe because I was used to girls liking every inch of Kwon Jiyong.

 

I mean, she was the first one to actually do that.

 

TO ME.

 

 

Not even guys stand against me.

 

Well, maybe except that Cheondong.

 

THAT BRAT. He will PAY.

 

 

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden vibration coming from the cellphone in my pockets. 

 

It's Mom.

 

What great timing, Mom.

 

Now, what does she want in this very crucial time?

 

"Yeobos-"

 

I didn't even finished asking when my mother suddenly started beaming and screaming on the phone.

 

"Jiyongie! It's Mom sweetie! And if you wanna know what is up, something BIG is up. You and Dara are going to share a dorm room! I already asked the helpers and Bom to move your things there, so there is no need to worry. I already stuffed your refrigerator with food, in case you impregnate Dara, so she won't get hungry because of hormones. Your room number is 216 on the 7th floor! I specially arranged your room to be at the top so no one will disturb you. Be sure to give me grandchildren, okay? This is my advance marriage gift you guys!And remember, GRANDCHILDREN."

 

And she hung up.

 

I can't believe my parents would be this generous.

 

I should dedfinitely send them hand written letters every week from now on~

 

I don't know why but I feel EXTREMELY HAPPY.

 

Let's see if you can resist Kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park.

 

I smirked as I started to make my way towards.. 

 

 

'OUR' Room.

 

 

Just you wait, Sandara Park.

 

 

Soon enough, you'll find yourself under my great wizardry. HAHAHA!

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

OKAY. LET US PARTY VIPS OF THE PHILIPPINES! BIG BANG WILL COME TO THE PHILIPPINES! AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GO! GAHHAHAHAHAHA! beautyoflove, nanalsyeoni, lazyen. WE MUST GO. HAHAHAH!