My Freaking Life

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

playjulyfly: Yes. I enjoy it. hihi.

woojae: Ne, algaesso.. >:DDD

OKAY I HAD ENOUGH! I am extremely upset because eveytime there's an antagonist in Daragon fanfics, it always ended up as Sohee. Seriously. I really am disliking her, or worse, hate her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ow." 

That's the only word I managed to say.

Needless to say of all the trouble I've been through throughout the day, all I could utter was 'Ow.'

 

"Are you okay?" a husky voice asked.

 

Hell. If you've been on my shoes, you wouldn't even want to live.

 

I can't see clearly because of the tears blocking my eye sight. But, I am fully aware that I have been knocked down to the ground with a man on top of  me. How can things get worse by the minute?

 

"Yes.. I'm fine." I replied sounding so tired.

"You shouldn't be crying babe.. You'll be wasting your beautiful face." he said as he caressed my face.

 

I felt my cheecks blushed.

No one had ever called me babe.

It just felt so nice and new.. I can get used to this kind of treatment.

 

Wait, this kind of treatment? I don't even know the guy!

 

I immidiately wiped my tears and calmed myself.

I lookep up and that's when I saw his face clearly. His face just right in front of me.

Those brown-eyes, savory lips, flawless skin..

 

But, wait. He has a bruise on the right part of his mouth. Did he just get punched?

 

"Ugh.. I.. I have to go.." I stuttered. God knows how much I wanted to stare and admire his face, but I am really not in the mood for those kind of things right now. I have to get away from all these troubles I have caused.

 

I just have to run away.

 

But, as soon as I tried to stand up, he grabbed hold of my arms and stopped me of my escape. I flinched in pain as his hold on me starts to tighten and it really just felt painful.

 

"Yah! Bastard! We still haven't settled! Come back here you ! Don't come kissing on a girl when we're still not finished with you!"

 

I saw a bunch of hooligans running towards our way. Great. Another trouble.

But, what did they just say?

 

Bastard? Come back here? Kissing a girl?

Who the hell is kissing a girl?

 

"I.. really have to go.. Let go of me.." I pleaded and flinched in protest. Why is he still holding on to me? This bastard! I'm really not in the mood for games. Even he has a handsome face, I am seriously loosing my tremper!!

 

CAN'T I HAVE MY FREAKING RIGHT TO BE FREE FROM THIS MAN?!

 

He suddenly looked at me and caused me to stare at those unreadable eyes.. It seems to have swallowed me..

Deeply indulged in his eyes, he slowly leaned his face closer..

 

and closer..

 

and closer..

 

and his lips were sealed with mine.

 

 

 

 

The WHAT?!! O.O

 

 

 

 

Did he just.. did he.. did he just..

 

 

 

HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!

 

 

My first kiss.. was stolen..

BY A BASTARD!!!

 

My lips.. My lips..

MY LIPS!

 

After that bastard stole my precious lips, my ever so precious and delicate lips,

he stood up, winked at me and ran.

 

 

I layed there in shock. Not knowing what was now happening around me.

 

 

Feeling heavy, burdened and stressed.. not just emotionally but also physically..

 

I fainted.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Dara is a person with a LOT of mood swings and loves to talk to herself. :DD

HAHAHA! Well, actually I'm the one with the mood swings. :)) hahahaha.

HELLO Lovely subscribers and readers! ♥

I'm sorry for having a short update. :( I have been having a hard time fixing dara's feelings. it should be like so long but then, my thoughts scattered and i can't write properly. so this is the only thing  I could write. :( Mianhe..

Mianhe.. :(