I Met An Accident.. and I'm sorry :(

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

 

Yeoreobun! I'm so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. :( I was supposed to update yesterday but then.. I met an accident. :(

 

I am a swimmer you see and I teach kids and adults how to swim and I'm a proffesional swimmer and all. The day before yesterday, my coach told me to attend the fun meet and become an official there. Well.. so I went.. We were having a very good time because I haven't seen my friends for a long time and I missed them so much. (I stopped swimming for 2 years and I only teach now) I can't go down and swim because I'm an official and all and I got well.. envious of them because they're having fun in the water and it's obviously hot. TT^TT. so I asked coach to allow me to go down for a swim even just for a few minutes and he allowed me!

 

I was very happy and immediately went down. And then my friends and I decided to play a game. We were split into two groups: Boys Vs. Girls. Well. all of the swimmers are already national swimmers and are gold medalists in sea games so.. It was a very close fight. The one who loses gets to buy Magnum for the winning team..

 

SADLY. When it was my turn, I wasn't very familiar with the googles I borrowed and when I swam, I swam my specialized storke (Butterfly) and I can't see through the freaking googles!! I tried to see through it but because I was thinking of swimming fast.. I forgot that the pool was only small and.. because I was swimming fast.. I hit my hand hard on the wall. And it swelled,.. And I can't move it.. And my arm got stepped on. TT^TT Talk about unlucky.

 

And now.. I can't move it and it freaking hurts. TT^TT I'm so sorry. I am really really sorry! I freaking cannot move my hand and fingers. TT^TT I am so sorry! I asked my sister to type this.. so.. I'm so sorry! :( I wanted to go see the doctor today but.. it's a sunday so I can't.. And I'm afraid that my veins are in shambles and are in knots right now so it hurts.. And I think my hands will get to meet cement tomorrow, TT^TT OMONA. I'm getting a cast. TT^TT But I hope i can still move my fingers so I can type.. TT^TT ._.

 

 

ASDFGHJKL. Mian. I'll try my best to update! If I can.. :(

 

~thelawbreaker.. mian :(