Can't Be

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

 

I'm back guise! I dedicate this chapter to: ApplerUra, roxijojo, gothiclolitha, sandaragon, bibituyul,nanalSyeoni, daragonfever09, SpunkiMonki, luyvnez, LittleGlazyMe, HiddenTruthOfaNerd, playfuljuly andmay_cassie. Thanks you guise! Thanks for waiting! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

What the hell man?

 

 

These past three days are so frustrating and annoying.

 

 

 

 

First of all..

 

 

I woke up beside the man I least expected, well, detested. And to add some spice, Bom saw us. I mean him cuddling me and ASDFGHJKLK. I shall not give out any more details.

 

 

Second, I was nearly busted about those 10 truck lingerie stuck up in front of the dormitory.

 

 

Third, I totally don’t have any idea that there was a contest that I have to attend to. Stupid speech. Stupid Jiyong.

 

 

Fourth, the girl who, in the  inscrutable plan of God, ruined me and Taeyang oppa's date, glares daggers through my body and is sending chills through my spine as if I was a despiteful being. I tell you, she is a .

 

 

Fifth, Cheondong.. :(

 

 

 

I know guys. My life .

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"YAH! Get your in here Sandara Park!" Bom shouted as she stomped towards me, her furious face taunting me.

 

 

"I don't want to!!" I shrieked, as I curled myself into a ball and moped in that goddamn freaking corner.

 

 

"YOU.GET.YOUR..IN.HERE." she commanded.

 

 

When she knew I wasn't going to move, she furiously stomped her way towards me.

 

 

She was standing in right front of me, her hands crossed in front of her chest and her eyes boring circles on my body.

 

 

"I don't wanna!" I shrieked. I FREAKING GODDAMN DON'T WANNA!

 

 

"I never asked for an explanation from you when I saw you and Jiyong together. And, because I respect your privacy. I helped cover up that 10 trucks filled with lingerie, because you will be so busted. You also have to stop moping about that failed extemporaneous speech thing. And lastly, stop moping about your failed love with Taeyang. It will never be worth the mope and c'mon, Dara.. You have to get over these things. You will just tire yourself." she said as she attempted to calm down my stressed-out spirit.

 

 

No Bommie.. It's just.. this. I don't even understand how I feel.

 

 

I shall runaway to the farthest place on Earth.

 

 

I shall not return anymore!

 

 

 

"DARA!"

 

 

 

 

◘◘◘◘ FLASHBACKS ◘◘◘◘

 

 

 

*Bam! Bam! Bam!*

 

 

"Ugh..."

 

 

I woke up from the dreadful sound of the slamming of the door. Who would slam the door this early?

 

 

"Coming!.. Just give me five minutes.." I mumbled. 

 

 

Regardless of the slamming of the door and some soft snoring I could hear.. My sleep was rather fine.

 

 

"SANDARA PARK!" 

 

 

I was awaken again with that horribly familiar voice. Does she really have to wake me from my deep slumber?

 

 

But then.. I heard another voice.

 

 

That voice.

 

 

That horrible voice.

 

 

That voice that could drain all the blood from my body.

 

 

 

 

"Babe.. Bom is here." 

 

 

Oh. SHOOT.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaesyo, Sandara-ssi. I have been ordered to move from my parking space but all the ordered undergarments are still in the trucks. All of my fellow truck drivers are troubled by some of the security guards for illegally parking over night. What shall we do about this?" the truck driver asked as he scratched his head in worry.

 

 

OH FREAKING GOODNESS GRACIOUS. I totally forgot about those God forsaken lingerie!

 

 

And tell you what, those trucks have a big tarpaulin hanging from it saying,

 

 

"Victoria Secret's Lingerie Apparel Express Delivery Truck"

 

"Velvet Rose Lingerie Express Delivery Truck"

 

"Hot Pink Lingerie Express Delivery Truck"

 

"Lucky Doll Bikini and Lingerie Express Delivery Truck"

 

"Peek-A-Boo Lingerie Express Delivery Truck"

 

"Le y You Lingerie Express Delivery Truck"

 

"y, Sweet and Hot Lingerie Express Truck"

 

"Lovey Dovey Lingerie Express Delivery Truck"

 

"TopFlops Lingerie Express Delivery Truck"

 

"Hot and Famous Lingerie Express Delivery Truck"

 

 

"Ugh.. You could.. ugh.." I stammered. What the . What shall I do? I am done for.

 

 

"Oh, Ahjussi. I think you sent these trucks at a wrong address." Bom interrupted as she gave me a look and dragged the Ahjussi away.

 

 

I was avoiding the weird glances of the people passing by while, Bom was discussing some things with the driver Ahjussi. Finally, she handed the Ahjussi a piece of paper with, what I assume, is our house address.

 

 

I sighed as I saw her wave at the Ahjussis and lastly called out, "Make sure to deliver it safely!"

 

 

Well, I sighed to early. For the Bominator is boring holes through my body.

 

 

What luck.

 

***

 

"Oh, Sandaa-ssi. What are you doing here? Everyone's been looking for you. The extemporaneous speech is about to start in 5 minutes." Ms. Kim said as she hurriedly walked towards the Faculty Office.

 

 

Was she talking to me?

 

 

I was rather hesitant to ask her that question but then again, I am shamelss so I asked her.

 

 

"Uhmm. Are you talking to me Ms. Kim?"

 

 

Then she abruptly stopped and looked at me in confusion.

 

 

"You didn't forget did you?" she said as she looked at me helplessly and let out a shaky sigh.

 

 

"Don't tell me Jiyong didn't tell you?" she said as she shook her head and went into the office.

 

 

What the hell? I was supposed to be in a contest?

 

 

 

 

What the , Jiyong!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!

 

 

***

 

 

I stepped out of my classroom to take a breather when I spotted a familiar girl leaning against the locker.

 

 

Is she glaring at me or is she glaring at someone else?

 

 

I looked back to see if there was anyone behind me but, there was no one.

 

 

When I looked back at her, she frowned and sent one last glare at me and walked off.

 

O..kay?

 

~

 

I went to the library to fetch some Physics books when I spotted Taeyang oppa. I was about to go near him when the little girl suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

She smiled at Taeyang oppa and hooked her hands with his.

 

She looked back at me and plastered a smirk on her face.

 

Then, she glared at me and was sending telepathic messages to me through her eyes.

 

"B A C K  O F F."

 

 

 

 

 

That was.. scary.

 

~

 

I was at the Gym for P.E. Class when I spotted Taeyang oppa. He was sitting at a bench, his head tilted up and was covered with a damp towel.

 

I was about to approach him again, but again, I eventually failed.

 

The little girl ran to him and hugged him, more like squeezed him, and he looked at her and broke into a smile. He gave her his dashing gorgeous eye smile.

 

My head hung low as hope was rather not in my side for the day, I took one last glance at them but to find the little girl looking and smirking at me. And the next thing she did was rather shocking and heartbreaking..

 

 

 

..she kissed Taeyang oppa on the lips.

 

 

AGAIN.

 

 

My heart instantly shredded into pieces and I could literally hear them breaking and tearing apart.

 

 

AGAIN.

 

 

Without any hesitation, I ran away from the Gym and found myself bumping into another person.. again.

 

 

 

 

"Bommie.."

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Noona!"

 

 

"Noona!"

 

 

"Noona don't go! Don't leave me here!"

 

 

"Noona!"

 

 

 

 

My eyes shot open, my breathing rugged and my face covered with sweat..

 

 

It was just a dream. But, it felt so.. real.

 

No. No. No. Please.. I don't want to revive the past. I have to move on..

 

 

Move on Dara.. Move on..

 

 

You have to stay strong..

 

 

 

 

 

◘◘◘◘ END OF FLASHBACKS ◘◘◘◘

 

 

 

~Back to Reality

 

 

 

 

But I ended up being weak.

 

 

I ended up running away again. Aish.

 

 

Why are you so doltish Dara?

 

 

Don't be such a wimp!

 

 

I was sobbing and sniffling like a moron while running past through herds of judgmental people. I was about to exit the place when  two hands suddenly appeared out of nowhere and covered my mouth with a handkerchief.

 

 

My vision turned blurry and my mind doesn't want to process anything at the moment.

 

 

Why can't my mind be of any use in situations like this?

 

 

What the . Is life really making me taste all this ?!

 

 

I'm being kidnapped for heaven's sake!

 

And all I could do is just state the obvious and let myself be dragged off to somewhere.. I am so useless!

 

 

 

 

And where is Jiyong when you need him?!

 

 

 

With the little amount of energy left, I don't think I would be able to struggle anymore..

 

 

I just need someone who could save me..

 

 

 

Please..

 

 

I had enough trouble and stress already..

 

 

Please save me..

 

 

 

Help..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong..

 

 

 

 

 

..help me.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

Drama! :) Okay, I at drama. But, I have to put this. :))

I'm BACK!! HUHU. I'm so happy I'm back. :D I'm sorry if I had been in a hiatus for too long. I am emotionally, physically and mentally stressed out. I have been struggling for 3 months now and I don't know how I would be able to fix myself. :/ But, nahh. I'll be fine. :DD

OKAY. I just recovered the chapters that I have double updated last time. T_______________T Finally. I have been itching to update but hesitated to do so because AFF is not in a good condition the past weeks. :/ 

 

Will post the other one in a few minutes. :)