His Side Of The Story

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

 

charizarrrd: You're welcome, dear. :) i'll put some magic in their interaction. WAHAAHAHAHAAAAHHHAAAHAH!

myjoyce1986: Let's see if your guess is right. .. DING DONG! CORRECT! Well, here's the update. :D

unni_soeul: HOHOHO. I know right? :"> It's their FATE! ♥ :DDDDD

woojae: yes, I made you wait. MIANHE. I was in the verge of going crazy when I was making this chapter.:DDD My mom was laughing at me while I was happily giggling to my self as I read what I wrote. HOHHHO. Was it worth the wait? :D I'll put him then. :DD HOHOHOHO! he could be a cute antagonist. >:))))))

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Your comments keep me alive people. :)) 

I've been busy lately because I'm a swimming instructor. I teach swimming to kids when summer arrives. I'm having a hard time looking for some spare time to write. But, here's the chappie! :D

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aish! I'm in trouble again! What was I thinking?! I even got punched on the face. .

 

I ran as fast as I can just to get away and escape when I bumped on a girl.

She layed down on the ground while I was on top of her.

 

I looked at her and to find out that she was crying. 

She has a pearl-white face, brown-eyes, savory lips..

 

She's.. irresistable.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yes... I'm fine." she replied. She sounds very tired.

"You shouldn't be crying babe.. You'll be wasting your beautiful face." I unconsciously said.

 

 

What's wrong with me today?

 

 

She wiped her tears.. as she looked at me and stared.

 

 

Who dared to make this angel cry? I thought to myself.

 

 

"Ugh.. I.. I have to go.." she stuttered. 

 

Strangely, my body doesn't want her to go.

 

When she tried to stand up and go.. I immediately grabbed her arms and hold on to it.

 

"Yah! Bastard! We still haven't settled! Come back here you ! Don't come kissing on a girl when we're still not finished with you!"

 

. Why come at the wrong time? 

 

 

Kissing eh?

 

 

Ignoring the freaking s, I looked at the girl under me.

The time I looked at her.. I got hypnotized.

 

 

Those lips..

 

 

I can't seem..

 

 

to..

 

 

pull..

 

 

my

 

 

self..

 

 

 

Not aware of what my body was doing,

I leaned closer and closer.. and sealed her lips with mine.

 

Her lips were so soft.. I felt a gush of electricity went to my spine, as if my stomach is doing somersaults, butterflies flying.. 

 

How can a small petite girl do this to me? Make me want her.. more.

 

Surprised at my act, I pushed away and stood up. Not knowing what to do with the current situation and the hooligans running after me, I winked at her and ran. Again.

 

. I look like a total in front of her. .

 

I hope we would see each other soon..

 

***

 

Ugh.. I finally got rid of those hooligans.

"Ow!" I flinched in pain as I felt my wound twitch and it freaking hurts so bad.

! How did I even managed to get into this mess?!

 

Oh, that's right. Cheondong. How could he leave me when I was defending him from those filthy-no-good-hooligans wanting money from him? That cowardly scumbag. I'll make him taste my fist for leaving me there.

 

 

As I reached my house, my mom flung to me and hugged me really tight.

"Mom, what's with the hug? It's suffocating me.." I whined and broke free of her hug.

 

What happened to make her this happy? It's kind of unusual really. She seemed depressed ever since Byul noona left home to live with her husband, Se7en hyung.

 

"Oh I'm so happy for my Jiyongie!" she cried. "You're finally getting married!" she blurted.

"Mom, What are you talking about?" I asked in mere confusion.

"Oh, remember the girl I was talking about ever since you were a kid? Sandara Park?" she looked at me filled with excitement. Oh. the girl she's been telling me ever since. Too, bad. Never listened to each one of her stories. 

"You'll get married to her, Jiyong-ah. She's just sooooo lovely! I can't wait to have grandchildren! That Byul, she doesn't even bother giving me one! And she's married! Can't she give her mother some happiness?" she blabbered, her eyes filled with mixed emotions.

"Mary? Who's Mary?" I asked. I was too busy thinking about the girl I bumped on earlier to listen to my mom's stories. 

"Let's talk in the morning, Mom." I hugged her and went straight to my room.

 

I just can't get her out of my mind! She's like appearing in my sight every single second. It makes me crazy seeing her even though it's just a figment of my stupid imagination.

I have to put my focus on something.. I have to get her out of my mind.

I grabbed my phone and dialed. "Park Candy Company? I would like to order a block of strawberry candy. 5'5 feet high and half a meter wide. And make it sweet."

 

 

***

 

 

"Jiyongie! Wake Up! We'll be late! You've been up late carving are you? Come On, WAKE UP!" she shouted and grabbed the sheets and nagged and, "Ughh! Mom, can you please shut? It's 6 in the morning for heaven's sake!" I whined. 

"We're going to the Parks today. You'll meet your soon-to-be-wifey!" she beamed and suddenly loooked to her right and saw the block of candy. Skillfully carved, precisely designed, a statue of a girl in her early 20's stood. Smiling happily with sparkling and bright eyes.

 

"Jiyong-ah.. Why is there a statue of Sandara-ssi here?" she asked in confusion. "Good! Let's give this to her as a present!~" she announced.

I sat on my bed in shock. A grin slowly appearing on my face. The girl I bumped on to.. was the girl I'm gonna marry.. 

 

What luck I have. 

 

 

 

"Let's go, Mom. There's no time to waste. I still have to meet my..wife."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know where the candy statue came from.

( ^ _ ~)V *wink wink*

Sorry for the short update. I'll update soon! PROMISE. XD