The Date, The Girl, Her Oppa

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

woojae: yeah, he's cute and could be vicious. >:)) TAMA. Sagot agad. Sus, ligaw-ligaw pa. XDD and yes, jiyong is sweet, or so he is.. >:)))

daragonlover: Yes. Sweet. ♥ :D Very sweet. <3333

amership: hihi. yeah, daragon is CUTE! ♥ 

myjoyce1986: here's the update dear. :D :>

jheng112995: here's the update! :D Don't forget to subscribe! :D

~~~

Author's Note:

Here's the update guys! I wrote this while walking and staring somewhere.

I'm sorry it came a little late though... I had to clean two houses in two days. T^T

And.. I was hating Jiyong yesterday because of a fic.

  But, I love him again. And, you might want to see some banners I made myself on the previous chaps. :) Oh, well.

I am being generous because of guilt so here it is.  GAHAHAHA. ENJOY! 8D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gah! What is this?! Another stolen kiss!!

 

He pulled off abruptly and stared at me. He looked at me straight in the eye as if wanting to read and see my entire soul.

 

And again,

 

I was drawn to those deep brown eyes.. The same eyes I looked at last night.

But this time, not as a stranger. But as a soon-to-be-husband.

 

I shrugged at the thought.

What ever future do I have with this man, What bett-

 

"I guess my face is just so handsome for you to stare for so long, huh?" He snapped, taking me away from my wonderland.

 

"Uh..

 

I..

 

I..

 

 

DON'T BE TOO FULL OF YOURSELF!" I blurted.

 

 

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! ME AND MY VERY BIG MOUTH!!

 

 

Because of embarrassment, I ran towards the door and grabbed Bom.

"MOM! I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED!  ASK YUNHO OPPA INSTEAD! THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA MARRY THIS.. this.. this.. ROBBER! Stealing kisses from me.. AGHH!" I screamed and ran dragging Bom towards the front door.

"YAH! I havuuunthh funiisheead eaahthing yaeettt!!" she protested while eating her precious corn jellies.

"Yah! Don't speak when your mouth is full!" I rattled, grabbing the opportunity, I grabbed some jellies and assured her that she can still eat more if she would just come with me.

 

Just as we were already exiting the house, I heard a faint voice.

"See you later, Sandara-ssi."

 

I felt goosebumps taking all over my body. 

Why should it be him of all people? 

 

If I happen to tell my tragic story to other people.. will they believe me?

I guess not. They'll just think I'm dellusional and crazy. Tss.

 

Securing ourselves in the car, I opened the engine, stepped on the accelerator and rampaged through the gates. 

And here I am, again on the run for my victorious escape.

 

***

 

"AHHH!" I exclaimed and dishivelled my hair as I got off from the car, Bom still eating and munching happily.

I was walking fast, not minding the things around me..

 

when someone stopped me and grabbed my hand.

 

 

"Dara.." he said hesitantly. And I was shocked to know who the person is.

 

 

"Youngbae.. sunbaenim." I managed to say. Great timing. VERY GREAT TIMING.

 

"Do you.. want to go to Lotte World?" he asked still holding on to my hand. 

 

 

Him... inviting.. ME?

 

 

With him saying those words.. my frustration and anger instantly disappeared. Like a drug given to a mentally-ill patient.

 

"M-me?" I asked, just to be sure I didn't misheard what he just said.

 

"Yeah.. the two of us." he replied, looking at me straight in the eye.

 

 

'the two of us..'

 

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Don't look at me like that! I'm gonna melt. <3

 

"Uhh. I .. Of course." I stuttered, still shocked and happy about his sudden invitation.

 

"Okay, I'll pick you up at three." he announced, looking so happy and gave me his famous eye smile and left.

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA! <3 Butterflies went rejoicing in my tummy.

 

 

"Bommie! I have to go now. I..  still have a date to go to." I said, implanting a huge grin on my face.

I'm having a date with Youngbae sunbaenim! I beamed at my self and twirled with joy.

 

***

 

"Do I look good? Is my dress alright? I'm not over-dressed right? Is my make up fine? Is it too much? Too little?" I asked over and over again at the now irritated Bom.

 

"YAH! Do I have to repeat myself for the 16th time? YOU'RE FINE! You look good. So chill, will you?" she remarked.

"Okay, okay. It's about ti-" 

 

*knock knock*

 

Oh My Gosh.

 

He Is HERE.

 

I walked towards the door trying to calm myself from the exitement. Me and Youngbae sunbaenim.. kyaaaa!

 

Inhale.. Exhale.. 

 

As I opened the door,

 

I was welcomed by a very gorgeous man wearing a black tee with matching jeans and shoes. 

 

My one and only Yongbae sunbaenim. ♥

 

 

Yongbae's POV

"You look.. wonderful." I unconsciously said. 

 

She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life..

She wore a white knee-high dress, brown coat and topped with a white knitted cardigan that suits her very well.

 

I can't seem to take off my eyes off of her.. 

 

She's.. intoxicating.

 

"Tha-thank you.." she blushed and bid her friend goodbye.

 

"Shall we go?" I asked.

 

I just can't wait to spend time with her. 

 

If only she's not getting married yet..

If only I wasn't a coward to admit my feelings for her..

I don't care anymore.. I just want to spend this day with her.

 

With the one I love.

 

"Let's go!" she beamed. Leaving me breathless of her divine beauty.

 

Dara's POV

While on the way, I remembered the bastard that kissed me again a few hours ago.

Urgh. How dare he do that? 

 

"What's the matter?" he asked with worry on his face.

"Oh.. It's nothing. I just remembered something.. disastrous." I said, remembering again the face of the freaking man who kissed me twice and now, my soon-to-be-freaking-husband.

 

He chuckled and said, "Disastrous?" and he chuckled again.

 

Okay. Did I just made fun of myself again? 

 

He then slowly reached up his hand near my face and pinched my cheeck.

 

"Ow! What was that for?" I pouted.

 

"You just look so cute." he answered and chuckeld again. Earning another blush from me.

 

***

 

When we arrived, I felt my body re-energize and I can't wait to go on each and every ride.

 

"So, shall we ride the Drop Tower first?" he suggested and in which I agreed whole-heartedly.

 

 

 

Okay, I regret my decision.

 

This freaking ride makes me want to puke. Why, Oh Why, did I agree to this?

 

"Are you okay?" Yongbae sunbaenim asked, concern clearly seen in his eyes as we settled ourselves in the Drop Tower of DEATH.

.

"Uhh. Of Course! It's gonna be fun!" I replied, plastering a fake smile on my poker face.

Oh, God. I think I'm gonna DIE.

 

"Don't worry. I got you." he said, he then grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

 

I suddenly felt my heart pound like crazy! Butterflies started flying around my stomach again! <333

 

But, why am I feeling as if there's someone looking at me? And the aura is kinda.. well.. creepy?

Oh well. Nevermind. As long as I have Yongbae sunbaenim, everything will be fine. I reassured to myself.

 

***

 

Remind me not to ride that freaking Drop Tower again, okay?

I felt my soul departing from my body because of that monstrous ride.

 

But, then again..

 

Because of it, I am still holding hands with Yongbae sunbaenim. <3 Ohohohoho. I can smell love in the air! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 

 

Me and Yongbae sunbaenim are just destined for each other.. 

We have the same likes and dislikes, as if we came from the same soul but split into two different bodies. 

I can't help but to feel giddy and happy about my thoughts. Plus his hand still intertwined with mine! GAHAHAHA!

 

But, why am I feeling a dark aura watching over me again? It's scaring me. 

I decided to look back to see if there is someone glaring at me, but to my relief, there's no one.

 

Maybe just my imaginatin. Oh well.

 

After riding the drop tower, we went to the other rides like the Roller Coaster, the Gyro Tower, the Pirate's Ship and other rides which were all decided by me. I don't know what got into me, but I suddenly wanted to ride those nerve-wrecking, freaking, merciless rides. Maybe because it will prolong the time when Yongbae sunbaenim will hold my hand. Yes, maybe it is.

 

But, at every ride, I can really feel a black aura glaring at me or so whatever. It is really starting to scare me now. Are there crazy fan girls of sunbaenim's that's planning on attacking me?

Ugh.. Just their luck.

 

I got Yongbae sunbaenim all to myself. BLEH! Take that crazy fan girls! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

And an idea popped in my mind. Ohohohohoh. I am such a tease. What will those crazy fan girls think.. if Yongbae sunbaenim hugged me?

 

 It would be fun..

 

"Sunbaenim, let's go to the Tunnel of Horror.." I said to him, and a grin slowly appearing on my face.

 

 

IU's POV

 

Ahhh. I am so happy to be at the amusement park today.

I have to rewind my self. I sighed as I remembered what had happened yesterday.

 

~ Flashback ~

"Yes! I found you now oppa." I said aand smiled to myself.

I must confess. I must do it! 

 

I went towards him, luckily he's alone. 

"Yongbae oppa.." I called to him. As soon as he heard me, he went to a stop.

 

And without hesitation,

 

"I love you, oppa." I confessed as I reached for his face and kissed him.

 

OH MY GOSH. I Kissed HIM.

 

I heard someone gasp and ran away..

Hmm. It's good that someone saw it. Atleast they know he's mine. Kekekeke.

 

But, he suddenly pulled off.

 

"IU-ah.. I'm sorry. I.. I have someone else that I love." he stuttered, still in shock. 

 

"I.. only see you as a dongsaeng. I'm so sorry." he finished and left. 

 

He left me there breathless. Shocked and with pain.

 

No..

 

No..

 

Oppa..

 

No..

 

I will show you that you made a very big mistake.

 

You'll realize that I'm the one for you.. I promise you that.

~ End of Flashback ~

 

I ain't gonna give up, Yongbae oppa. I know that deep inside your heart, there's a space for me. I just know it.

 

"IU-ah.. What are you doing? Balling up your fist and spacing out?" I heard Hara unnie ask.

 

"Ahh.. I-It's nothing, Unnie. I'll.. never give up." I stated.

 

And just the right timing, I saw him. I saw Yongbae oppa.

 

But.. who is that woman he's with? They're side by side walking.. giggling with each other..

 

JUST WHO IS SHE?!! 

 

Ugh.. this is so frustrating!

 

"Hara unnie, I'll just go somewhere.. Go have fun without me!" I said and ran towards where their direction is. Leaving Hara unnie behind.

 

This can't be.

 

NEVER can be.

 

***

 

They were heading towards the Drop Tower.

 

Oh God. Why this? I'm.. scared of heights. T^T

 

GAAAAH! I can't take a better look at them if I'm down here. I must ride it. I must conquer my fear if this is the way to Yongbae oppa's heart. I must do it.

 

And gathering all my courage, I settled myself on this terrifying ride. 

 

As I looked at where oppa is..

 

 

I SAW HIM HOLDING HANDS WITH THAT WOMAN.

 

 

GAAAH!! It's making me crazy!! I tried to unbuckle my seatbelt. But the operator suddenly said to get ready.

And I just can't help but to put it back on admitting defeat and got myself ready for this ride towards my death.

 

Oh God, If I die right now, please let Yongbae oppa admit to himself that he loves me. I prayed desperately.

 

And there is where the freaking, goddamn ride started. Making me regret every wrong thing I had done in my life.

 

***

 

Ughh.. I feel my head spinning. I think I can see stars at the moment.

Why did I even decide to ride that freaking thing?! Ughh.. Ohh. my head hurts.

And my tummy isn't helping either, making me feel nauseous. Ugh..

 

Wait, where are they? NO. I can't loose them. All my pain in that freaking ride will go to waste if I loose them.

 

NO FREAKING WAY will I loose them. 

 

Just as I was about to start looking for them, they walked passed me still hand in hand.

 

WHAT THE HELL.

 

Isn't that public display of affection?! Why does it have to be her and NOT ME? 

 

You'll regret this, Oppa. I won't ever give up. NEVER! 

 

And I started trailing them like some sort of a secret agent, following and observing their every move.

 

***

 

Ohh.. My head.. My little fragile head.. I can see two Yongbae oppas now. My head is spinning from all those freaking rides.

Why do they have to go to the Roller Coaster, THE Gyro Tower, the Pirate's Ship and all those other nerve-wrecking, heart-stopping rides. And to state the fact that the girl is the one picking all the rides. Is she CRAZY? Doesn't she get dizzy and nauseous? Isn't she scared?

 

She's more than I thought.

But, I can't loose.

Not now.

Not ever.

 

I saw the girl talking to oppa and I bet she's suggesting some crazy ride again. I'm sure with it.

And, I am.

 

For they went to the Tunnel Of Horror. The freaking Tunnel Of Horror.

 

***

 

"Youu~ will~ be~ doomed!!!~" A scary white lady said over and over again and..

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! STOP SAYING THAT!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in horror and ran for my life.

 

Why does it have to be very scary?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Umma, save me! 

 

Just as I was running, I saw 'them'. Oppa hugging her.

That crazy bit-

 

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed again in horror, and the freaking man with a knife on his head earned himself a punch.

 

***

 

THANK YOU LORD! I prayed intently, as I have successfully passed the horrifying Tunnel Of Horror.

 

Phew. Now, where did they go again?

 

Oh, there they are. Walking towards the..

 

NO. THEY CAN'T GO THERE. NO FREAKING WAY!

 

 

Dara's POV

Wow. I just can't believe what I had accomplished this day. 

I had successfully overcame all my fears in those freaking-no-good rides. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am so proud of myself. I earn myself a prize. Kekekeke.

 

As I was praising my self,

 

"Dara, how about we ride the ferris wheel?" Youngbae sunbaenim snapped and made me look at him with surprise.

 

Ferris Wheel. The place where two people enter and confess their love for each other. And they.. kiss.

The heavenly Ferris Wheel, <333

 

"O-of Course, Sunbaenim.." I agreed shyly. Ohohohohoh. What will happen? I asked myself smugly. Kekekeke. 

 

"And just call me Oppa." he stated, looking at me intently, right in the eyes.

"I.. I.. Oka-" 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" a girl screamed in disagreement, storming towards us.

 

 

It was the same girl who kissed, Youngbae oppa.

 

 

"NO WAY! I am the only one to call you 'oppa', Oppa." she protested and scoffed at me.

"And who is SHE to hold your hand, Oppa? Is she your girlfriend?" she said glaring at me and breaking Yongbae oppa and my linking hands.

 

And then a man interrupted, coming out of the blue, 

 

"Let me do the honor of introducing my soon-to-be-wife to you." The man said walking towards us, in his white long-sleeve tee, a hat like those of Bruno Mars and a pair of shades, making him look very very very handsome. 

 

Wait a minute.

 

 

Honor of WHAT?!

 

 

"The girl whom Kwon Jiyong will marry." he announced. Now, standing in front of me with his arms crossed. He then removed his shades tp look at me with those mysterious deep brown eyes.

 

"Yah. I'm the only one whom you're allowed to call 'Oppa'. Arasso, wifey?" he declared and pinched my cheecks.

 

Smiling sweetly and kissed me again on the ing lips.

 

WHAT THE .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: IU's POV is long but fun. IU, you must definitely capture Yongbae's heart! Got that? GAHAHAHAHA! Long comments keep me going! ♥ Sorry.. for the darayang moments. :))) But, there's IU's interruption so it's nice. XDD And more Daragon interactions in the future! 

( ^ _ ~ )V