Part 1: Wait for Me

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

Here's the promised finishd chapter. :3

Saranghaeyyo~


 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"What a dramatic scene we have here." he said as he took a sip of wine from his glass.
He had been watching the whole seen from who-knows-where and everything seemed to amuse him.

 

He then reached for his phone and dialed someone's number,

"Let go of Park. I have better plans." and with that, he let out an amused laugh and looked at the monitor.

 

"Let's see how strong you will be, Kwon Jiyong."

 

---

 

"Yah! Boss said we have to let go of Park! What will we do?! If Kwon catches up to us we are dead meat!"

 

"Aish! Just get her out of the car and let's go! And do it fast!"

 

"I'm sorry, Miss. Boss' orders. Whoops!"

 

*Thud!*

 

 


 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Hyung! Calm down will you." Seungri said as he sat on the couch, fully exhausted.

 

"CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF MY FIANCE IS KIDNAPPED AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SHE'S OKAY OR IF SHE'S EVEN ALIVE?!" I bursted. I can feel my blood rise because of so much anger. I didn't even notice that I was already pulling on his collar, nearly suffocating him. I immediately let go and let out a frustrated yell. I just don't know what to do anymore. We searched every crook and cranny of this goddamn neighborhood and already had the whole ing South Korea look for her, but she still isn't found.

 

"Tell me Seungri, Who the hell in his stupid mind would kidnap Park Sandara without even getting scared of how big the alliance between the two biggest companies in Korea?! Who the hell in his right mind would kidnap the daughter of the most powerful person in whole Korea?!WHO THE HELL WOULD FREAKING KIDNAP HER?"

 

I was about to punch him on the face when the phone suddenly rang.

I put a halt o whatever I was planning on doing and put my head down.

 

"Seung Ri, you answer." I managed to say as I slumped my body on the couch. This is making me so worned out..

 

Where are you, Dara?

 


 

Seung Ri's POV

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hello, Master Seungri. This is Jung. May I speak to Master Jiyong?"

 

"Oh. He said that you should relay the message to me, but I will just turn on the phone speaker for Jiyong hyung to hear.  Is there any news about Dara?"

 

"Yes, Sir. But.." Jung said, and I can feel Jiyong's ear perking up.

 

I just hope Jung's news isn't that bad. I hope so..

 

"But..?"

 

"Some farmers found Ms. Park near the plains unconcious. She was immediately brought to the nearest hospital.. but she's in a critical condition."

 

When Jiyong hjeard what Jung said, he immediately stood up and grabbed the phone from me.

"Where is she?" he asked as his grip on the phone tightened.

 

"Gyeonggi Hospital, Master."

 

"Okay, I'll be there." he said hanging up the phone and running out of the door.

 

Dara noona.. I don't know that you were the one whom Jiyong hyung kept on telling me about.. I didn't know that it was you.. The silly woman who kept on insisting that I was a panda that magically talks.. You made me smile, Noona. Just..

Noona, please be okay..

 


 

Jiyong's POV

 

Dara, wait for me.. I'm almost there.

 

As soon as I reached the hospital, I can't help but to think of a lot of drastic things that could have happened to her.

It may seem stupid, but I'm already preparing myself for the worst.

 

I found Jung standing at the entrance of the emergency room and by the looks of his face,

there is bad news. Very, very, very, bad news.

 

"Jung, where is she?" I tried to sound as calm as possible but the nervousness and fear just can't help themselves to be kept inside of me.

Truth be told, I'm scared.

 

I'm scared because.. because..

 

"Her condition is not good, Master. I'll call the doctor for him to explain everything to you." He said as he bowed in respect and turned to walk away. But, stopped and turned again and looked back at me,

 

If anything were to happen, just have faith Master." and proceeded to get the doctor.

 

I didn't like the sound of it, but I will believe in you Jung.

 

 


 

"Mr. Kwon, you're the fiance of Miss Park, am I right?" the doctor said as he flipped through some pages of a very thick book.

"Doc, if there is anything wrong, please tell me right now." I didn't even bother answering his question. I need to know what is the condition of Dara. That's the most important.

 

 

 

"Dara.. is in a good condition. Her vitals are fine but.."

 

"But..?"

 

"You see, the hippocampus deals largely with memory consolidation.. and she damaged that part of her brain." he explained.

 

I'm getting to start being impatient with all of this crap. Can't he just tell me what is wrong?

 

"So.. Can you just tell me straight to the point? What is wrong with her? Will she still wake up? Will she still live? TELL ME!"

I can't hold it any longer, the waiting keeps me so impatient that I think I might loose my sanity. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara.. may suffer from Retrograde Amnesia."

 


 

 

 

DUN DUN! Didn't see that coming huh? :))

Hello. Finally finished the chapter. :) I have free time! :DD Will be away for a congress. :3

And i think I will be able to update atleast two chapters? :))

 

Anyway, HI GUYS! I MISSED YOU ALL and hurray for more subbies! ^^