My Imaginary Fiance Came To Life

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

charizarrrd: :) here's an update dear! :) I wrote extra hard to put up on a longer update. :DD Thanks for subscribing!

woojae: WAHAHA! yes.. he's coming soooooon~ yes. I would really want to exhange my life for hers :)))))

 

AUTHORS'S NOTE:

GUYS! Yes, I've update and I'm proud that It's long.HAHAHAHA!

I worked hard and squeezed my head because I was really having a hard time on how to pull this chapter.

Actually.. It was my intention to put short updates but, here. A LONG UPDATE! hahaha.

Well, HERE IT IS! HAHAHA!

Hope you enjoy! ( ^ _ ^ ) V

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Dara, why should you be married? I haven't even said 'I love you' yet.."

I felt a gush of wind and something soft landed on my lips..

 

 

 

"Ugh..." I muttered. I wonder what's with my dream.. It felt so.. real.

 

"Rise and shine, my bestie bride!" I felt goosebumps as I heard the word 'bride' and my horrible memories of yesterday suddenly came back. It sent shivers to my spine.

 

Please tell me all of these is just a dream.. 

 

I looked up to see Bom looking at me with her big bulgy eyes while eating her drug,

 

CORN.

 

"YAH! HOW CAN YOU EVEN SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AFTER WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY!?"

 

Those are the words I want to freaking tell Bom. But, knowing the coward me, I can't possibly say that to her. She'll freaking punch me hard. On the face. 

 

Getting over and ignoring her, I sat down on my bed and to realize I was already in our dormitory room.

"Who brought me up here?" I asked in confusion.

 

I swear I -out on the grounds. Who would dare carry me up here on the 5th floor? And to think this building doesn't even have elevators.

 

"Taeyang sunbaenim. When you ran away, he ran after you. And the next thing happened, he saw you lying flat on the ground, unconscious. He was very worried about you, you know." she explained as she sat down on her bed, which is just beside mine.

 

OH MY GOSH. Taeyang sunbaenim carried me all the way up here?! It's so embarrasing! 

Who cares about embarrassing when the guy you're totally head-over-heels with carries you to your room.

He must have had a hard time carrying me.. For I weigh so much more than what I look like.

Yeah! You weigh like a Bulldozer!

 Anyway, I get to be on Taeyang sunbaenims perfectly toned arms! <33 KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Now, you get the point.

 

Okay, enough of me talking and replying to myself. I look like a total weirdo now.. HAHAHA!

 

 

"Ugh.. I should go and thank him.." I blushed as I stood up when suddenly,

"Oh, you're not going anywhere, sister. You've got a lot of explaining to do." she demanded. 

Oh, Great.

I forgot that Bom wants every single thing explained to her. And the worst part is,

she doesn't even seem to understand anything that I would say.

But, before I could actually answer her demands, the phone rang.

She then glared at me and gave me the answer-the-phone look.

 

THANK YOU, PHONE!

 

---------------------------------------------------

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Dara, darling. It's me, Mom."

 

"Oh, mom! I missed you! What made you call?"

 

"I missed you, too, darling. I need you to come home right now, dear."

 

"Right now? Why? What's the matter, Mom?"

 

"It's a surprise, dear. You should bring Bom along."

 

"Bom? Okay, see ya!"

---------------------------------------------------

 

"What did your mom say?" she asked.

"She said that I have to go home and bring you along. And it's a surprise." I explained, obviously happy hearing from my mother and her 'surprise'.

"Is it about the marriage?!" she blurted. She looked at me with her not-so-famous puppy eyes. Now, she's starting to annoy me. Again.

"No Bom. ! I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED!"  I screamed on the top of my lungs, hoping that some gossip girl would hear and clear up my whole mess.

"But, what? You're not getting married? What's with the suden change of heart? Did you and your fiance had a fight? And, you told Yongbae you're getting married. You never lie to him." she said with a puzzled face. Oh, Bom and her innocence.

"Oh, Bom. I'll tell you on the way." I chuckled. She could be annoying and cute at times. That's why I love her. <3

 

***

 

"WHAT?!" she screamed. Almost busting out my eardrums.

"Oh my gosh, Dara. I di-I didn't mean to. I just made the whole thing worse.." she said, nearly in tears.

Well, what can I do? I told her the whole story.. well, except the part where there's this bastard who kissed me. There's just so much stuff going on and I don't think it will be of help.

"But, what I said about me getting married is partly... true" I explained hesitantly.

"When I was a kid, my mom once told me that I'll get married when I'm 24. And she jokingly told me that I have a fiance. Which makes it half a lie." I finished nonchalantly.

 

I just can't imagine myself getting married to any other man except Yongbae sunbaenim. <3

 

Just on time, we arrived to the gates of my house.

"Good morning, Madam." James said, our family butler.

"Good morning, James." I replied with a hearty smile.

 

"Are we entering a subdivision?" Bom asked filled with curiousity in her eyes.

"No, we're already at my house." I replied chuckling at the now shocked Bom.

"HOLY- Dara this is your house?!" she said as her jaw dropped in amazement.

"Uhm.. Yes. It is. Welcome to my humble of home." I said as I gave her a huge grin. I just couldn't help it. She just looked so HILARIOUS.

Okay, It's official. I'm a bully. HAHAHA!


"HOLY CAMOLY. It's like I went to my dream house!" she gasped. "Well, instead of candy it would be corn." she added sarcastically as she her lips, getting ready to devour the gigantic candy statues on the front yard.

 

Oh, did I forgot to tell you that we own the largest candy chain company in the whole world?

So it just explains why we have huge candy statues, a display of sweet treats on the front yard. Not to mention the hall of candy trophies. Hihi.

I'm bragging am I? Sorry 'bout that.

 

"I didn't know you were THIS RICH?!" she said with her eyes wide open, drooling over the amount of candy she saw starting form the gates up to the house itself.

"I could eat you all up with just one bite!" she said heppily.

 

***

 

"I'm home!" I announced. How I missed this house.

 

As I looked outside, I saw an unfamiliar car parked  in front of our porch.

Maybe another one of their clients. I thought.

 

As Bom wandered around, she saw a corn flavored candy trophy and her eyes got even bigger and she's drooling. Literally.

What a funny sight to see, I thought as I giggled to myself.

 

"Dara! My darling." a familiar voice said. A woman in her early 40's said as she spread her arms in front of her.

"Mom!" I ran towards her and hugged her very tight. It's been months since we've seen each other and I really missed her a LOT.

"Oh, Good morning Mrs. Park!" Bom greeted enthusiastically as she stopped looking at the trophy and bowed to her.

"Oh, Hi Bommie, dear." she replied and gave her a heart-warming smile.

"Okay, since you ladies are already here, we should now start the surprise." she announced.

I just can't help but to be excited. And Bom just felt the same way.

 

 

Mom led us to the exhibtion room.

When we entered, Bom's face lit up to see such things as corn candies, corn bunny candies and the such. She unconsciously ran for them and started hugging them. Just the exact time Bom saw the corn bunnies, I saw the strawberry jellies, and a statue of me made of strawberry candy!

WOW. It was beyond my expectation.

 

"Oh, Mom THANK YOU!" I beamed and hugged her until she can't breath properly.

"Dear, it wasn't made by just any candy sculptor. It was rather made by someone very special." she said, as she caressed my face, "Oh, I won't be seeing my darling too often now. Just thinking about it makes me tear." she added.

 

What is my mother saying?

 

" What are you saying, Mom? I can still see you, you know. To make it up to you, I'll visit you everytime I have spare time." I decided. Maybe my Mom just missed me so much.

 

"Dear, it's not about school. It's about your near marriage dear." she said. Allowing a tear escape her eyes.

 

I stood there in shock. No. This couldn't be happening. It's just a joke. Just a joke.

 

"Mom, stop joking, you're creeping me out." I chuckled nervously. My Mom's sense of humor is makng me nervous.

 

Just then, "Mrs. Park! Your home is haven as always." a woman in a tan colored gown that flowed throughout her body said as she entered the room.

She's in her late 30's I guess.

 

"Oh, Mrs. Kwon, how nice of you. Please treat my house as your second home. We're going to be in-laws anyways." my mom chuckled as she let go of me and hugged Mrs. Kwon.

 

Wait.

 

In-laws?

 

"Mom, what's the meaning of this? Is Yunho oppa getting married?" I asked a little bit hesitant.

"Oh no, Dear. Your brother doesn't want to get married yet. He said he'll make Ara go crazy over him before they marry." she explained with sarcasm.

"It's you, dear. I was just here to introduce you to your mother-in-law and to your future husband." she added.

 

My head took minutes to proccess those words.

 

ME? Getting MARRIED? Is this another one of my mother's weird and lame jokes?

 

"But-" before I could even defend myself, Mrs. Kwon came and flung to me.

"Omo, my daughter-in-law is so pretty." she admired as she hugged me very tight.

 

And just at the right time,

"WHAT!? Dara, I thought you said you ain't getting married? Did you.. did you.. LIE TO ME?!" Bom exclaimed as she looked at me with those hurt eyes. And after Bommie said that, Mrs. Kwon let me go and ran of with my mother with her last words, "Dara, dear! I'll see you in a month. I'm so happy! Don't forget your wedding would be in a month, dear. Take Care!" chuckling and totally disappearing from my sight.

WHAT.

Did I just made another mess?

 

"NO! Bommie, please. NO. I'm not getting married!" I explained.

"I don't know anything about this!" I added.

"Dara.. I don't have anything against your marriage but you should be honest with me, you woman." she chuckled as she pinched my nose.

"Ow. I'm being honest! I swear! I really don't know! As if what I was joking about yesterday actually came true and I don't know how the hell I'm going to escape this !!" I said very quickly and it took a good 3 minutes just for Bom to analize.

"Who's the unlucky man?" she giggled as she started poking my cheecks.

 

"I am." a man leaning on the door said. He has a dark brown hair and bangs naturally hanging his forehead. He has brown-eyes, pouty lips and a very handsome face. A gorgeous man, indeed.

 

Oh my gosh. I looked at the man in horror.

He's the same guy who kissed me last night...

 

 

THE BASTARD!

 

 

"Wha-" I was about to ask the bastard when Bom cut me off. "Oh, here's the unlucky man! I must get going should I? I should check those corn buttered jellies then. Take you time, Dara. Okay?" She winked at me and excused herself to proceed on her great escape.

 

I was dumbfounded. How could this possibly happen?

 

"Yah! Bommie! Don't leave me here!" I shouted. How could my best friend leave me here with a grin on her face?

I'm stuck in this mess.

What will I do?!

It was just a JOKE. I didn't know it would turn up to really come TRUE!

Just yesterday, I was just joking and now I'm getting married in a month?!

What the hell did I do to my future?

Are my words that powerful to actually come true?!

I'm going crazy.

"This is just a dream.. just a dream.." I said to myself when suddenly,

"No, It's reality babe. We're getting married and you'll be mine.." as he cupped my face and his lips landed on mine.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who's the unlucky guy. *winks winks*

( ◘ , ◘ ) V