Not You

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

 


 

As soon as Jiyong heard the news, he came running towards the hospital. Not caring wether he's barefooted nor wearing proper clothes. Running out on the streets, bare-footed, only wearing kakhi shorts and a wife beater.

 

Love does speaks for itself.

 

I mean, who in their right mind would run like.. THAT?

 

 

 

"Where's Dara?!"

"She's at her roo-"

He didn't even let the nurse finish what she was saying as he dashed towars her room.

 

As he came face to face with the door, he felt his heart beating crazily against his chest. Ramming inside, expressing all his worries, anxiety and uncertainty.

 

He doesnt know what to do or what to say.

He was frozen in front of the door looking so lost.

 

"Oh! Jiyong-ssi. Just in time. Dara-ssi is awake."

 

 

Badump! Badump!

 

As he entered the room. All he could hear was his heart beating rapidly fast.

He looked at the petite girl sitting on the bed. Her face pale yet still beautiful.

 

"Dara-ssi." the doctor called out.

Dara turned her attention to the doctor as she smiled at him weakly.

 

"You have a visitor." the doctor smiled. "And he missed you a lot." he added.

Dara nodded as the doctor called the visitor.

 

"Jiyong-ssi."

 

As soon as Dara heard that name, she felt some sort of chemical activity happening inside her stomach. As if butterflies existed there and was messing up with her metabolism. She felt lightheaded and she felt very excited.

 

A man came up to her looking messed up as ever. He held her hands delicately. Scared of breaking her.

He looked pained, scarred and broken. How can someone this good looking look so deeply troubled but at the same time could bring up the hidden cuteness within him?

 

"A-anyeong J-Jiyong-ssi."

 

That's it. That did it.

Doesn't he remember her?

 

 

"D-don't you remember m-me?" Jiyong stuttered, tears threatening to escape. Every second that passed seems to stab him so hard that he would fearfully die of the pain.

 

"Yes. I do remember you." Dara smiled.

Jiyong's face lightened up. There was still hope and he knows he could start again with her, not meeting by accident and not by stealing kisses, but by simply being the Jiyong that unconsciously loves her with all his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're my husband's friend, right?"

 

 

 

 

 


HI! I can't face you guys. TT_TT A SHORT UPDATE TT_TT

I'm sorry for the veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long hiatus. :( I hope you could forgive me. :3

Don't kill me! *hides* I KNOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING ANYMORE :)))

Anyway, DUN DUN! I hope to update very soon again. :) And I hope school won't get in the way -__________-

Annyeong! Thankyou for continuously supporting me! I LOVE YOU ALL <333

 

 

-thelawbreaker