The Panda, The Pillow and Me

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

gothiclolita: Here's the update! Dear,  you boosted up my energy and made me feel generous. So here it is! :D

myjoyce1986: Here's another update, dear. :) ^^

unni_soeul: It's nice to hear it's getting interesting. I was surprised too when I read what I just wrote. XD Here's the update! :D

woojae: YAH! You didn't attend investiture!! You.. you.. MEANNIE!!! \ ( > _ < ) You'll love her here. ;) She's not the antagonist. SWEAR. XDD Wel..Jiyong oppa is MINE!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll think about that. :)) I have someone on my mind to pair up with her. :O hohoohh. Arasso. Kamsahamnida. >:)) :>

A/N:

I feel depressed. :( The freaking diet doesn't work. T^T 

Sorry for the one week hiatus. :( I was busy these past few days.. MIANHE!

Oh the banners are made by me and are posted in my blog. ;) check it owt! ~

----

BIG BANG WILL COME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!! ASDFGHJKL!!! I will definitely get the VVIP tickets. XDD I seriously have to get my hands on those backstage passes. XDDD KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He kissed me again on the lips.

 

The ing lips.

 

I pulled off of the sudden kiss.

 

I wanted to yell at him.. punch him.. scratch his face.. 

 

But, I can't seem to find the strength to do so.. I don't know why, but his eyes commanded me to stay still and just look at him. Just stare at him and cherish the moment..

 

Silence enveloped the whole place. 

 

We were at the center of the amusement park so it should be noisy..

 

But why did it suddenly turned quiet? It's as if there is only me and him..

 

 

'me and him..'

 

 

WHAT THE HELL DID JUST POPPED IN MY MIND?

Erase. Erase. DELETE!

 

 

What the hell is wrong with me today?

 

"Yah! You're getting married and yet you go on a date with my Oppa?! Can't you be faithful to your future husband?" she scoffed, grabbed Yongbae oppa and glared at 'him'.

 

Ermm.. I seriously don't know the name of this guy..so.. yeah.

Okay. I don't know the name of the person I'm gonna marry. Sheesh.

 

"You should cage that tiger of yours before she devours my precious, Oppa." she snarled and walked away dragging Yongbae oppa along. Still dumbfounded at the sudden turn of events, leaving me and the bastard alone.

 

 

I am left all alone with an untamed beast. A complete stranger that just might jump on me and eat me alive.. Oh God. Kill Me NOW.

 

 

"You've been such a naughty tiger Dara." He smirked as he pinched my cheeck.

 

"YAH! Let me get things straight." I snarled as I shoved his hand away from my face.

 

"I AIN'T GONNA MARRY YOU. Got that?" I said as I greatly emphasized each word and glared at him one more time before I stormed off.

 

And he just stood there amused and stunned like a moron.

 

***

 

"That freaking  jerk! I don't even know his ing name and yet there he is again, stealing precious kisses from me.. The nerve! That retarded ! Doesn't he even know the slightest understanding of the word 'COURTESY'? Ruining my once-in-a-lifetime-chance to be able to go on a date with opp- OW!" 

 

What the-

 

did someone just stepped on my foot and knocked me to the ground?

 

 

The WHAT!?! ASDFGHJKL!! I CAN KILL A PERSON THIS ING MOMENT!!

 

 

"Are y-you o-okay?" a voice said.

 

 

I looked up to see a.. Panda

 

 

 

I was hit by a Panda..

 

 

 

Is this the zoo? WHY THE HELL IS THERE A FREAKING PANDA HERE?!

 

 

"I am soo sorry. I was running and didn't see you." It said as it reached its furry paw in front of me.

 

Wait.

 

 

Did the panda.. speak? O.O THE FREAKING PANDA SPEAKS?!

 

 

I was dumbfounded. I'm.. I'm.. I'm going crazy am I? Why on Earth will a panda speak?

 

I felt my cheecks flushed red in frustration and my eyes started to get moist.. 

 

Am I.. mentally ill? 

 

 

I'm.. I'm.. crazy.. I.. I..

 

And a flood of tears escaped my eyes.

 

 

I can't bear it anymore. Why did the fairy of bad luck waved its magestic wand over me? Am I really deserving of its wrath? 

 

I sat there crying like a kid.. sobbing and sniffing and wailing. 

 

The panda was shocked and frantically went to my side and started patting my back. 

 

"I- I' so sorry! I-I didn't mean to hurt you! I was- Please don't cry!!!" it said.

 

 

What a stupid panda.

 

 

"A-ani.. It's just.." I managed to say between my sobs and bursted another round of tears causing a bunch of people to look at me and blame the poor panda.

 

"I-.. I didn't-" the panda said and surprising me..

 

he joined me in my despair and cried with me.

 

And there we sat at the middle of path, crying our hearts out and wailing in unison.

 

***

 

"Ahh.. I feel so much better. Thank you, Panda-ssi." 

 

We finally decided to stop because our eyes won't cooperate with us anymore. It ran out of tears. Tss.

But, thanks to this Panda, I felt so much better. 

 

"Ani, I was at fault for stepping on your foot and apparently knocking you down on the ground. Mianhe.." he apologized, his paws together as he bowed to me again and again.

 

"It's okay. It wasn't because of that, silly. It's good that you helped me throw my frustrations away." I said. I can't help but to smile at this silly panda. He still thinks its because of him.

 

I looked at my watch and in my surprise, it's already 10:30 pm.

 I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dead. The dorm heads would close the gate in less than 30 minutes!! They're time freaks and they really close the gates at exactly 11:00 PM. SHARP.

 

"I must be going now. Take care Panda-ssi." I said as I hugged it so tight, gave it a kiss on its cute, chubby, furry cheecks and hurriedly ran out of the amusement park.

 

Oh Crap. Who will drive me back?!!?!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I- I-.. am not a Panda.. It's.. Seungri." the panda stuttered, it's cheecks beet red and sweating heavily as it lost its consciousness and fainted.

 

A/N: I just wanna post this because I really like this picture.  (ノ◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

***

 

I managed to get a taxi but I was still late. It's already 11:02. CRAP. The dorm heads already locked the freaking gate.. Great.

 

I sighed as I remembered every detail of my crazy day. I sat in front of the gate, wishing Bom would wake up and open the gates for me as I stared at the starry sky. 

 

I met my future husband who had stolen three kisses from me now, ran for my life, went on a date with Yongbae oppa, it got ruined because of the girl who kissed him and because of the bastard's weird appearance. Why the hell is he there anyway? Got stepped on by a Panda. Stupidly thought I'm insane and cried seas of tears and unintentionally went home late and got locked outside. WHAT A GREAT DAY. Seriously. Wanna exchange lives?

 

I continued to stare at the sky as I drifted off to sleep. What a tiring day..

 

***

 

So tired..

 

Mmmmm.. my pillow is so fluffy and nice.

 

Where did Bom buy this again? Mmmmmmmmm..

 

It smells like watermelons. Mmmmmmmm.. Yummy..

 

 

But.. why is this pillow..

 

 

 

 

hard..

 

 

 

 

 

but smooth? 

 

 

 

 

It has..

 

 

 

a freaking ? Why would a pillow have a ? O.O

 

 

 

OH MY GAWD.

 

 

Oh My Gawd. Oh My Gawd. Oh My Gawd. Oh My Gawd. OH MY GAWD.

 

As I tried to move, I felt two very strong arms hold onto me and pulled me into a tight hug. 

 

 

 

"..."

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKK!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, broke free of the guy's tight embrace and pushed him off the bed. Oh my gosh. What happened last night? I.. can't remember.. OH MY GAWD.

 

 

"Ouch! Chill, babe. it's just me." 

 

 

I looked at the man in utter horror. It's.. OH MY GAWD. Will I get pregnant before I even get married?! O.O

It's.. it''s.. the freaking-erted-bastard!

 

 

"Y-y-yah! Wh-what did you do to me?" I stuttered, covering my body with a blanket and turned to look at myself.

 

To my surpise, I was already wearing a white tank top and a pair of comfy shorts.. These aren't my clothes.. Is he the one who dressed me?!?!?! I looked at him in horror. What did this man do to me? O.O He... He saw my body?!?! O.O

 

"YAH! Are you the one who dressed me?! You didn't do anything funny did you!!?" I exclaimed as I threw a bunch of pillows at him. Oh my God. My ITY. O.O

 

 

He chuckled. He ing chuckled. WHAT THE HELL IS FUNNY?

 

 

Did.. Did he.. Oh Em Ji.

 

 

"You didn't do anything funny did you?" I asked again acting cool and reserved. I slowly stood up and shot him one of my deadliest glares. But, what frightened me is that instead of answering me, he stood up and slowly moved towards me with a smirk on his face. 

 

 

And take note, he's only wearing boxers.

 

 

 OH MY GAWD. I gawked at him in surprise. I'm too young for these thing! O.o

 

 

"Do-don't come near me!" I warned.

 

He is only 10 inches away from me. 10 inches away from getting .

 

Oh My Gawd. No. Please. I'm not ready yet!

 

But.. if you say s-

 

 

OH MY GAWD. What am I thinking. O.O

 

 

"Do you want to do it, babe?" he cooed as he slowly bent towards me and pushed me to bed.

 

Oh My GAWD.

 

These kind of stuffs only happen in the movies. The freaking o movies!!

 

OH MY GAWD. This is my end. My ity's end.

 

 

Good Bye ity.. Farewell..~

 

 

 

I was getting ready and closed my eyes, when someone banged the door.

 

 

 

"Open the door Kwon Jiyong! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eottae?  ( ◕‿◕ )V