The Angel -slash- Devil

Me and My Crazy Circumstances

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ JIYONG'S POV YET. SKIP THIS AND READ CHAPTER 9 FIRST! this is my second update for the week. KEKE~

vip1228: :) I am really happy you enjoyed! Well, in our country, such things exist. I know right? HILARIOUS. :)) here is the update! ^^

ellajay: Yes! I also miss his cute maknae image. TT^TT *sniffs* Thank you for Loving it. *sobs* I will do better so please keep loving it! And it is crazy because the author is crazy! ^^

myjoyce1986: TT^TT And I missed you guys reading my fic, too. *sobs* I will do my best to update more. *sniffs* Thank you for reading! *cries*

gothiclolita: YES. That piece of called "Jiyong" is D.E.N.S.E. I told you, you'll love her! XD You should keep on reading to know what will happen next! ^^ Here is ze update!~

A/N:

I got 11 new subscribers! or was it 12? KYAAA~ I so love you people! Thank your for subbing!~

Hello there silent readers! Especially you, beautyoflove. I know you're there. You have to show your self from time to time you know. ;)

And for my lovely readers who comment, I SO LOVE YOUU~ They make me alive. Really. KYAAA~~

I am feeling lonely. TT^TT care to cheer me up? And, is it valentines today? I recieved a lot of chocolates, sweets and fruits today from my lovely students ~♥ how sweet!~

And, OH! Is there anyone out there with a kind heart who wants to make me banners? Well, to those who like only. :)

AND, we're back to Dara's POV. And yes, the person who knocked is a major BLOCK. LOOOOOOOOOOL~OKAY. I 

Okay. I updated because I missed writing this! Kekeke. And I wrote a hefty long one! Keke.~

 

WARNING: TOO..MUCH.. SKIN.. *Nose Bleed* 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Open the door Kwon Jiyong! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!"

 

THANK YOU! My Angel came!

 

I escaped the bastard's grip and ran towards the door,

 

hurryingly opening it to see a very beautiful angel..

 

She wore a white-knitted cardigan, with a collared blue shirt as an undergarment and matching ripped denim shorts and leathered boots.

 

She suddenly pulled me out of the room and snarled at Jiyong.

 

"YOU ! How dare you, Brother! OMONA! My little brother is now CORRUPTED!!" she exclaimed as she gave Jiyong death glares and threats.

 

She turned to me, examining every part of my body,

 

"Are you okay, dear?" she asked me, concern clearly shown on her face.

 

"I-I'm okay," I half-heartedly said as I gawked at her.

 

She is soooo beautiful! REALLY.

 

Is this really the sister of that devilish bastard?

 

"Good. Now, let us go." she declared as she dragged me bare-footed towards the stairs, leaving the bastard alone in that cursed room.

 

How the hell did he even managed to carry me up here? I mean..

 

Wait. What floor am I? 

 

7th FLOOR?!? This isn't my dorm room floor..

 

THAT ERT!

 

"You seemed shock. I'm sorry I haven't been able to introduce myself." she apologized as she looked at me with those twinkling clear eyes.

 

"I'm Choi Han Byul, Jiyong's sister. Apparently, I found out last night that my mom changed your dorms and decided to put you in only one ro-"

 

"SHE WHAT?" I suddenly exclaimed cutting her off of her speech.

 

WHY THE HELL DID THEY DO THAT?

 

"Why, Yes. Don't you know? That's why I decided to come visit you guys but when I was about to knock I heard Jiyong saying 'Do It' and those stuff, I was shocked to hear my brother's words.. so corrupted. I never ever taught him those stuff.. I shouldn't have left him." she sighed as sorrow replaced her joy-filled eyes.

 

"A-Aniyo.. We aren't going to do anything. I won't EVER let him do anything to me!!" I exclaimed as steam is visibly coming out of my ears.

 

Byul unnie suddenly bursted laughing as I looked at her with a confused face.

 

"Why is it, Unnie? Do I have a dirt on my face?" I asked, wiping my face of any imaginary dirt.

 

"You're funny! What do you mean, 'won't EVER let him do anything to me'?

 

So what does those hickeys mean?" she snickered as she examined the red spots on my collarbone.

 

So that's why it stings! THAT ERTED ! 

 

"A-aniy-"

 

"No need to hide, Dear. I'm so sorry for ruining your moment together earlier! I'm sorry! I interrupted somthing very very important did I?" she apologized as she gave me a sly smile.

 

"ANIYO! You didn't! I'm so thankful you came!" I defensively exclaimed,

 

when unknowingly, we already reached the ground floor.

 

"Omo. I didn't even notice that we're already here!" she beamed as she gave me a knowing look.

 

"So.. LET'S GO!" she squealed as she dragged me outside the dorms.

 

"U-Unnie!!" I screamed.

 

What does she want me to do? Go out like this?

 

"What is it dear?" she asked.

 

"I.. I.. I don't have any footwear" I said, pointing at my bare feet.

 

"OH! OMONA! I'm sorry! Well, that ain't a problem. We're going shopping anyway. So, let's just get you a pair of shoes there.." she said as she looked at me again, a sly smile on her face.

 

"..or do you want to go up to the 7th floor where Jiyong is laying on the bed half- and probably waiting for you to have-"

 

"UNNIE! Okay okay. I get it. Let's get going now. It's embarrassing!" I said as I raised both my hands up, admitting defeat.

 

***

 

Aisht! This is so embarrasing! I'm walking bare footed!!

 

And to make things worse,

 

I'm wearing a NIGHT GOWN.

 

ASDFGHJKL.

 

That Kwon Jiyong will pay!!!

 

"Unnie.. this is embarrassing.." I whispered as Byul unnie started rampaging every store, grabbing a bunch of dresses, shoes and lingeries and dumping it in the counter.

 

"Pshh. Embarrassing? You'll soon be a Kwon, Dear. That's not embarrassing. The last time I checked, we are the top in the Entreprenueral Industry for the 30th consecutive time, which is 5 minutes ago." she boasted as she gave me a smugly old look.

 

"But, unnie.. I'm wearing a Night Gown." I said as I tried to cover my flesh.

 

"Pshh. Night Gown. Night Gown. At least your wearing a bra and a . Let them lust over you." she said nonchalantly.

 

SERIOUSLY. Now, I know why she's the sister of Jiyong.

 

"Let me give you a make over. Jiyong will definitely love you more after this!" she beamed as she dragged me to one of the dressing rooms.

 

She handed me over 10 pieces of lingeries which ALL ARE REVEALING, I mean, yes, lingeries are supposed to be revealing.. BUT THOSE THINGS.. I mean.. THEY WON'T EVEN COVER UP THE SMALLEST SKIN!.

 

For your information,

 

I am the world's MOST CONSERVATIVE WOMAN.

 

Wearing a night gown in a crowded place like this had already killed me physically and mentally.. 

 

Then what will happen to me if I wear those EVERY-INCH-OF-SKIN-EXPOSED Lingeries?!?!

 

"Unnie.. I.. I CAN'T WEAR THOSE LINGERIES! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THOSE CAN EVEN BE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO EVEN COVER AN INCH OF MY BODY!!" I exclaimed, garnering the atention of the other costumers.

 

Her cheerful and happy aura suddenly vanished and was replaced with sorrow and pain. 

 

"Unnie.. I didn't mean  to.. OH. Alright. I'll wear them. No. Let's just buy them all." I sighed as her face lit up and gave me huge smile.

 

Is this woman even older than me?

 

"I'm sorry Dara-yah.. I.." she stuttered.

 

And suddenly, she bursted into tears, shocking me and forced me to go outside the dressing room, half wearing my night gown and almost exposing my very beautiful body.

 

Yeah. My body is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. And be envious of it! Haha!

 

"Unnie.. I'm so sorry! I'll wear this everyday! Please stop crying!" I said as I soothed her back.

 

"Ani.. it's just that. Good for you.. I.. I have this.. fear.. That's why I.. can't have kids.. That's why Jiyong.. was forced to marry.. To have.. grandchildren.." she said in between her sobs.

 

"It's great he's going to get married to a woman like you.. I can't even sleep beside my husband." she added as she bawled another round of tears.

 

"Shhh.. Unnie.. It's okay.. We'll find a solution to that problem.. So please don't cry.." I hushed her and patted her back, soothing her like soothing a kid who's lost..

 

Aigoo.. I guess I'll just have to go with on this craziness.

 

***

 

"Dara-yah! I had so much fun today!" Byul unnie beamed as she gave me a breath-taking hug.

 

"Y-yeah.. Me, too, Unnie." I replied as I patted her back and hugged her even more.

 

She released from her smile and gave me a sly smile.

 

OMO. What is this again.

 

I so hate her sly smile.

 

There is something fishy about this.

 

"You promised me that you'll wear the lingeries I bought you, E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y." she said, smiling smugly. 

 

"So.."

 

 

"..I bought you all the lingeries in all the stores of the mall!" she beamed as 10 trucks suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

 

I just stood there in shock. 

 

I mean..

 

WHO WOULD BE HAPPY TO RECIEVE 10 TRUCKS OF LINGERIES IN A DAY?

 

She then hugged me and whispered something to my ear,

 

"Have fun for 10,000 nights, Dear." 

 

And hurriedly jumped off to her car and sped off.

 

Leaving me there with great shock and disbelief.

 

This is so NOT happening to ME.

 

NOT TO ME.

 

NO.

 

I AM SANDARA PARK.

 

I WON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME.

 

I WON'T LET THAT JIYONG TOUCH-

 

OMFG. What am I even thinking? I'm just gonna there the gawddamn lingeries for no apparent reason. 

 

That should be it.

 

Just because I promised her.

 

When the person I least expect to see me here,

 

suddenly hugged me from behind.

 

 

"Let's have fun tonight, Baby" he cooed as he the side of my neck,

 

yet again,

 

leaving another one of those stingy red marks.

 

 

OHMYINGGOSHWHATISHAPPENINGTOMERIGHTNOWWHATHEHELL!

 

 

 


OKAY. I'm sorry! This is getting way too nice. XD WEll, whatever. I don't care. I am enjoying this! HAHAHAHA!

OHOHOHOH. Well, I will end this cheesy stuff. 

....

WITH EVEN MORE CHEESINESS, SWEETNESS AND MATCHING ANTS!! HHAAHAHHAHA!

whatdoyouthinkguys? WHAT WILL HAPPEN? OMONA. Youngbae! Where are you? You have to ruin this mood! Come on! SHOW YOURSELF!

 

Shall I rate this Chapter as 'M'? or not? I really dunno. TT^TT