Chapter Ten

The Ring of Fate...

The two of them sat on the sofa and started to discuss as they draws out a plot on how to start it. So Keun Suk Oppa what do you usually do at home? Come on, let’s go. He stood up and reaches his hand out to pull her up. She held his hand and follows him as he brings her out of his room to the end of the room where another door is. This is my private room for me to do my personal things, he said and opens it up. She was amazed at what was in the room; she walks in and looks around the room smiling happily. You made this yourself? Shin Hye asked pointing to the miniature amusement park at the centre of the room. He nodded his head and smiles. When I am free I would do this and add more things into it. Really? She looks at him with her eyes full of shine. Then she notice something at the corner and she walks over to it, it was a guitar at the corner of the room. You play the guitar Oppa? I always wanted to learn how to play a guitar, she said happily… Sometimes when I have some inspiration I will play it, I don’t teach anyone but if you really want to learn I can help you… You will teach me?! Omo, thank you so much Keun Suk Oppa! He saw the smile on her face, it was something that he could that explain.

He walks over taking his guitar up and sat on the carpet on the ground at the empty space. Come and sit here, he said to her and she happily sat down next to him. He showed her how to use the chords and plays the guitar then he plays the guitar and sang. She was surprised that he could sing so well and she was mesmerized by his voice. As he sang the last word of the song she quickly snaps out and blushes then bring her legs up and hug her knees together. He puts his guitar down and turns over looking at her position and looks at her in an unhappy mood. What are you doing like that while wearing a skirt, he said angrily and got up and went out of the door. She got a shock at his sudden change of attitude as she puts her legs down. Keun Suk came back into the room with a piece of towel on his hand and throws it to her. Cover up, he ordered her and turn away. She nodded her head and covers the towel over her legs feeling bad. Sorry, she murmured... Forget it, he said and sat down next to her again as he took the guitar in his hand. He passes the guitar to her and she looks at him curiously not knowing what he wants. Hold it, he said and she holds it in her hands. He helps her to position her fingers to the strings to play different chords as she slowly plays it. She was picking it up very fast and the time passes very fast that they did not realize it was almost time for dinner. Suddenly Keun Suk’s phone rang, he saw the name on the caller ID and answered the phone quickly. Hong Ki, what is it? Erm, yes Shin Hye is at my house now, we are doing our project together why? I am fine with it, I’ll ask her then, wait… Shin Hye heard Keun Suk’s conversation with Hong Ki, he covers his phone and turns to her. I am meeting Hong Ki and Yong Hwa at the pub tonight, they were asking if you wants to go with us? Shin Hye was not sure whether she should go or not but she hear Hong Ki shouting through the phone. Shin Hye, come and join us… She giggles at the cute voice of Hong Ki and nodded her head. Okay, I will bring her down tonight. See you guys later, he said and ended the call.

It is almost dinner time, let’s go down now my mother should be ready by now, Keun Suk said. Shin Hye was surprised by what he said, your mother does the cooking, she asked curiously. My mother always does the cooking herself to make sure that the food are all healthy, he said as they stood up and walks out of the room. As they walk down of the stairs, Shin Hye could smells the nice fragrance of the food. Omma, is dinner ready yet? She turns around and saw her son and Shin Hye walking into the kitchen. Omo, you kids don’t come over, it is so oily and dirty… It is okay Ahjumma, let me help you… No no no, you are the guest here my dear… It’s alright, I would love to help you, I am not afraid of getting dirty, Shin Hye said with a cute smile as she reaches for an apron hanging at the side and put it on… How could you be such a sweet and helpful girl, his mother said and smiles at her happily. I am almost done, you can just help me to bring the dishes out while I prepare the last dish here, thank you my dear… No problem Ahjumma! She carried the dishes out and Keun Suk helps along with her. Shin Hye, I’ll go up and make a call to Uee and ask her to join us tonight. Oh sure, the more the merrier, she said with a smile. She walks back to the kitchen and see his mother preparing the last dish. Do you like to cook Shin Hye? His mother asked as she saw Shin Hye standing next to her. Erm, yes but I only know how to cook a few dishes that my mother used to teach me… If you don’t mind I can teach you how to cook when you are free my dear… Really? I will be more than happy if you are willing to teach me. Thank you Ahjumma! Shin Hye said feeling happy and suddenly gave her a hug and his mother was surprised. Oh omo… Shin Hye notice what she did and quickly removes her hands away and bow down. Sorry sorry, I was just too happy about it. I am so sorry Ahjumma… Oh, no worry my dear I was just surprised as Keun Suk never hugs me like that before… You know boys are always like that, she said and laughs. Come on, I’ll teach you how to cook this dish, it is his favorite dish actually… Okay, I’ll see how you cook it Ahjumma, she said smiling shyly. This is his favorite grill eel… She said as she starts to spread the sauce over it and place it on the pan. You have to cook in on the pan before we place in to grill. Shin Hye was listening attentively as his mother taught her how to prepare it.

 ******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Enjoy! Sorry for the late updates... Please comments... ^_^ ~loves