Happy Birthday Dongwoo!

Forbidden Love

 

Monday strikes again and you need to get ready for school. Usual routine, Wake up-Take a shower-Eat breakfast-Walk to school.
 
When you and your brother arrived at Woollim Academy, Hoya and Sungjong along with Woohyun and Sungyeol were waiting for the two of you.
 
"What's up? Is there some kind of meeting or whatever happening here?" L joked.
"Sort of." Sungjong replied.
"Guys, today is Dongwoo-hyung's birthday. I am kind of plannning to surprise him a birthday party." Hoya explained.
"I've got an idea! L won't have guitar lessons later, you and Jae ah won't have dance workshop either. I'm inviting Sunggyu to come." Woohyun excitedly said.
"Hoya-hyung, tell Dongwoo-hyung that the two of you won't be able to have the workshop cause your kind of busy, but all of us will surprise him and go there together with the cake and stuffs." Sungyeol said. 
"Can we invite others? I'm the only girl here." you pouted.
"It's fine, you're used to it anyway. And don't worry, you have Sungjong with you." L evily grinned.
"YAH! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!" Sungjong yelled.
"It was just a joke." L laughed.
"It is true." Hoya joined.
"Why are you guys being like this?" Sungjong pretended to cry. Everyone else laughed.
"Don't worry, oppa. They're just kidding." You comforted him.
 
*the bell rang*
 
"Let's meet after classes." Woohyun said.
 
===
 
After classes, all of you gathered together again. Sunggyu also arrived.
 
"Woohyun-ah, I bought the cake you told me." Sunggyu said.
"Great! What about the other birthday stuffs?" Woohyun asked.
"I bought them too." Sunggyu said.
"I already texted Dongwoo-hyung that we won't be able to come." Hoya said.
"Is evrything already set?" Sungyeol asked
"Yes." all of you answered in unison.
"Alright! Let's go!" Sungjong excitedly said.
"We're walking!?" L said.
"Why? It's just a walking-distance." you said.
 
 
When you arrived there, all of you prepared the candle on the cake and put out the balloons. Hoya checked if Dongwoo is in.
 
"He's inside, dancing." Hoya said.
"Alright, let's keep quiet. When he turns off the music, we'll go in and sing 'Happy Birthday'." Woohyun said.
 
At last, Dongwoo turned the music off.
 
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dongwoo, Happy Birthday to you!!" you entered Dongwoo's studio and sang in unison.
 
Dongwoo was shocked at what was happening, he didn't expect this; he cried, all of you group-hugged him..
 
"Blow the candle!" Sungyeol said.
"Ah really....you guys..." Dongwoo said as he blow the candle, still crying.
"Wooh~!" Sungjong shouted.
"Seriously this is so....unexpected...thank you so much!" Dongwoo cried.
"You're welcome, oppa. Hoya-oppa planned this." you smiled.
"As expected." Dongwoo laughed.
 
Dongwoo played the music and all of you had a party night there.