Time for Them to Know

Forbidden Love

 

You're usual daily routine changed: Waking up in the morning-walking to school with Sungjong-visiting your parents-attending your dance workshop-Hoya walking you home(Sungjong's home).
 
It's Saturday morning, no classes so you decided to rest longer.
 
Meanwhile, L, feeling bored at home, went to a coffe shop. He remembered Sungyeol likes coffee so he thought of inviting him over, but he bumped into someone.
 
"Choesonghamnida." L apologized wothout looking.
"L?" the guy asked. L looked up to see who it is.
"Hoya? What are you doing here?" L said, unexpected to see Hoya there.
"To buy some coffee?" Hoya said. (A/N: Does he even drinks coffee? Let's just say he does XD)
"Can we hang out for a while? It's boring at home." L offered.
"Yeah, sure." Hoya agreed. The two of them looked for some seat and talk.
 
"So, wassup?" Hoya started.
"Well yeah, as you can see, it's boring at home. Jae ah didn't tell me when they will finish that project and comeback home." L said.
"What project?" Hoya asked, confused.
"How could you not know? You're in the same class as her." L said.
"We don't have any project." Hoya answered.
"What?! So, she's been lying to me?" L said.
"She told you that? Well, I don't know either what's wrong with her. I can sense that she's hiding something." Hoya said.
"Sungjong." 
"What's with Sungjong?" Hoya asked.
"Woohyun and Sungyeol told me they can feel that Sungjong knows something. Let's try to talk to him." L grabbed his phone and texted Sungjong.
*Hey, Sungjong, good morning! Can you come to the coffee shop near our school? I'll be waiting here.*
 
Around five minutes, Sungjong arrived.
"Is Jae ah with you?" Hoya asked.
"Oh, hyung! You're here too. No, she's still sleeping at home." Sungjong didn't expect Hoya there.
"Great, have a seat." L said.
"Why did you call me here?" Sungjong asked
"We want to ask you something regarding Jae ah." Hoya said.
"I don't know anything. If that's all you want to ask me, I have to go now." Sungjong stood up.
"TELL IT!!!" L yelled. Sungjong froze and sat again. People in the coffee shop were looking at them.
"L, lower your voice. People are staring." Hoya said.
"I...I really don't know.." Sungjong stuttered, scared of getting yelled at again.
"Please, I'm begging you. I know that project thingy is all a lie." L begged.
"H...how did you know??" Sungjong asked.
"I told him. How can you make up such a lie. Didn't you think that he can ask me? Tell us already, everything!" Hoya said.
"I c-can't..I..I'm sorry. I made a promise." Sungjong looked down.
"So, you indeed know something. If you don't want me to yell again, spill everything. We won't tell Jae ah that we know it already, I'll make a way to solve it without her knowing." L said.
"SHE'S NOT YOUR REAL SISTER!" Sungjong said, started to cry *I'm really sorry Jae ah!! But I think it's better that they know.*
"What? You're kidding right? Don't make up a lie again." L said.
"You said you want to know everything! That's the truth! I'm not lying!" Sungjong said.
"How can that even happen?" Hoya asked.
 
Sungjong started to tell everthing to L and Hoya.
 
"I know it sounds hilarious, but it's the truth. Jae ah, until now, still can't believe it; even me. But we can't do anything about it, cause it's the truth. We have to accept it." Sungjong said.
"You must be kidding." L said.
"I said I'm not." Sungjong defended.
"Then why is she avoiding me?" L asked.
"Because she can't believe that you're not her older brother." Sungjong said.
"Woah~ I can't believe it either. Jae ah's life is so complicated. I now understand why she's been troubled these days." Hoya said.
"You said you've been into her real parents' house; can you teach me where they live?" L said with a low trembling voice.
"Oh no, no. I can't. I already told you everything, but I can't tell that." Sungjong said. L suddenly went silent, staring blankly.
"Hey, L?" Hoya said. 
Tears suddenly flow down to L's cheeks. He stood up and went out of the coffee shop.
"I knew this was going to be like this. It's not my fault, you guys forced me." Sungjong told Hoya.
"I still can't imagine how did that happen to them. I can see that it really hurts; on how I saw Jae ah cried, and L, it was my first time to see him cry." Hoya said.
"Yeah me too. It is much harder for L, he already lost his parents, and now Jae ah." Sungjong said.
"I hope they can talk about this soon." Hoya said. Sungjong suddenly received a text message from you.
 
*Oppa, you weren't around when I woke up so I decided to make breakfast myself. Anyway, I'm going to my parents house. I'll just see you later ^.^*
 
"Was it from Jae ah?" Hoya asked.
"Ne. She said she's going to her parents' house." Sungjong said.
"Ah...Let's hang out then. I'll call Dongwoo-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung, you call Sungyeol and Woohyun-hyung." Hoya suggested.
"Sure! But remember not to tell them what we talked about earlier." Sungjong warned.
"Yeah yeah. I won't tell them." Hoya said.
 
 
Meanwhile, L wiping the tears which are flowing non-stop, went to the park. He stayed there for a while, to think.
"That's why she's been weird these days, her heart can't accept the truth. Yeah, I know it's hard, I can't even accept it. How can this happen? I can't live without you, you're my only family." L said to himself.
"L-oppa?" a girl asked. L turned around to see who it is and wiped his tears.
"Oh! Jiae, what are you doing here?" L said.
"I was just passing by then I saw you. Are you crying?" Jiae asked.
"Ah...no..no..." L lied.
"Why are you not with your sister?" she asked.
"Jae ah? She's with Sungjong." L asked.
"Oh, I see." Jiae smiled.