Kim Myungsoo and Kim Jae ah

Forbidden Love

In your classroom

"Good morning, class!" We have a new student from America." the teacher announced.

"Good morning everyone! My name is Kim Jae ah." you greeted with a smile.

"You can sit there." the teacher pointed at an empty seat beside a good-looking guy.

" Hello~! I'm Lee Howon, you can call me Hoya." the guy smiled as you sit beside him.

"And I'm Lee Sungjong, his friend!" suddenly said another guy sitting behind you.

"Hello! Nice to meet both of you!" you smiled.

"Alright! Let's start our lesson." the teacher said.

 

Meanwhile, in L's class

 

"Good morning, class!" We have a new student from America." the teacher announced.

"Good morning everyone! My name is Kim Myungsoo, you can call me L." poker faced L said.

Girls in the room were going crazy like hell. Adoring L's looks; you can hear "he's so handsome" everywhere.

"You can have your seat there." the teacher pointed at a seat beside a girl. The other girls were so envious.

"Hi, my name is Yoo Jiae." the girl greeted, blushing.

L just ignored her. Jiae pouted.

"Hey wassup! I'm Lee Sungyeol!"

"And I'm Nam Woohyun." said the two boys sitting behind L.

"Hey, nice to meet you." L smiled.

 

Breaktime

Woohyun and Sungyeol went to the cafetiria with L.

"Guys, do you know where can I have guitar and dance lessons?" L suddenly asked while eating.

"Oh. So you like dancing and guitar." Sungyeol said.

"No, just guitar. Dancing is for my sister." L explained.

"You have sister? How old is she? Can you introduce me to her?" Sungyeol excitedly said.

"Yah! Shut up!" Woohyun said.

"I have a friend who taught me to play the guitar before; maybe we can talk to him later if you want. But dancing, I think Hoya knows where." Woohyun continued.

"Who's Hoya?" L asked.

 

On the other side, you and your friends, Hoya and Sungjong, were looking for a seat 'til you spotted your brother with some guys.

"Oppa!" you called out. 

"Is that your sis? She's cute." Sungyeol said.

L gave him a glare.

"I didn' know you were able to make friends." you jokingly said.

"Hey, L! That's Hoya!" Woohyun pointed at the guy with you.

"Wassup?" Hoya said.

"Why? What's with Hoya-oppa?" you asked, confused.

"Oh nothing. Your brother was just asking where he can find dancing lessons, I'm Woohyun by the way." Woohyun said.

"Thanks oppa." you hugged L. L smiled at you.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jae ah." you introduced yourself to Woohyun.

"Yeah, I have a friend who I dance with every after class." Hoya said.

"That's cool! So we can go together then!" you happily said.

"No way." L immediately said.

"Why? Hoya-oppa isn't going to do anything bad to me." you said.

"Make sure of that, or else-" L was cut by Sungjong.

"Chill dude! My friend can be trusted! Well, I can accompany Jae ah if you're not comfortable. I'm Sungjong by the way." Sungjong said.

"How can I even trust you?" L said, looking at Sungjong from head to toe.

"Yah! Don't underestimate me like that! I may look like a girl, but I'm a strong man , you know!" Sungjong said.

The others, including L, chuckled at Sungjong's statement.

"Hey, Jae ah. I'm Sungyeol." Sungyeol said, putting his arms around you.

"Hello, nice to meet you!" you smiled.

"Yah! Be careful of your moves if you don't want me to beat you up." L said.

"Hey, relax. I was just kidding." Sungyeol said, pouting.

"Your bro looks so gorgeous, but he is so overprotective." Sungjong said to you.

"Yeah, I know right." you chuckled.

*the bell rang*