Mrs. Park

Forbidden Love

 

One Saturday afternoon, you were alone in your house; L went out with Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sunggyu. Feeling bored, you called Sungjong and asked him to go to the mall with you.
 
"Oppa, thanks for coming with me." you said.
"It's nothing, I'm bored at home either." Sungjong smiled.
"Let's go to the clothing section." you suggested.
"Sure." Sungjong agreed.
 
While looking for some clothes, you accidentally bumped into someone; some of her things scattered on the floor.
 
"Omo! Choesonghamnida Ajumeoni!" you bowed several times and helped her pick her things up.
"Oh, ani. Gwaenchanhayo." she said.
"Gomawo." she thanked you as you give her things.
"Darling, who gave that to you?" She suddenly asked, noticing your necklace.
"Oh this? I think my parents gave it to me. I already have this since I was young." you said.
"Really? I also gave my daughter a necklace of her name like that when she was born. But so sad, evil guys separated the two of us that same day." she sadly said.
 
You were shocked that she's kind of opening up to you, but you're a complete starnger to her. You were confused, so you asked her.
 
"So we have the same name, cool. Why did they separate you? Where is she now?"
"Because of our family's debts. I haven't seen her since they separated us, I don't know if she's still alive or I hope she's healthy and fully grown up now. Oh! I got to be going now, my husband's waiting for me." she said.
"Oh, ok. By the way, I'm Kim Jae ah. Nice meeting you, Ajumeoni! Take care, have a nice day!" you smiled.
"You can call me Mrs. Park. You too, darling! See you around!" she went to her husband and you went back to Sungjong.
"Who's that pretty girl? She reminds me of you, when you were young." Mrs Park's husband asked.
"Oh, she accidentally bumped on me. She's Kim Jae ah, she's really nice. She also reminds me of our daughter." Mrs Park said.
 
===
 
"Who was that?" Sungjong asked.
"Nothing. I just accidentally bumped on her." you said.
"Eh? What took you so long?" Sungjong said.
you sighed, and told him the story.
 
"Really? Maybe she's your mother.." Sungjong said, after hearing the story.
"Babo. My parents already passed away." you said.
"Oh, mianhae." Sungjong apologized.
"Aniya. It's ok." you said with a smile.
 
 
After a long shopping day with Sungjong, you went straight back home. It's already 9pm.
 
"I'm back." you said as you enter the door of your house.
"Yah! Where have you been?" L asked sitting on the couch. You sat beside him.
"What?! I can't go out with me friends?!" you answered back.
"I was just asking. I'm not telling that you can't." L pouted.
"The way you talk sound like your telling the otherwise." you chuckled.
"You should've at least told me." L said.
"Sorry, I forgot my phone." you apologized for making your brother worried.
"So, how was your day?" L said changing the topic, hugging you.
"It was fun. Thanks to Jongie-oppa." you did a "merong" to him. You were not planning to tell about ajumeoni, Mrs Park.
"What about you? It was your first time to leave me all alone,  I think it was kind of better for you NOT having friends, haha." you sarcastically said.
"You're so mean and selfish!" he tickled you.
"Stop! Stop!" you're laughing out loud.
He stopped. "We had fun too. I realized having friends is somewhat fun too."
"Told ya. But you're still cold around girls." you pouted.
"I'm not interested with girls." he retorted.
"WHAT?!?! Don't tell me you're-?!" you were shocked.
"Shut up!" he cut you off. "I'm not! I mean, I wanna focus with my studies first, and I haven't seen someone I like." he continued.
"Oh, how would you know who you like if you don't put interest on them?!" you said.
"Well, I like someone like you." he pinched your cheeks.
"Ah!" you rubbed your cheeks. "Like me?!? Why me?!?" you asked.
"I want a girl like you so we could get along well, and you would easily be friends with her too." he explained.
"Aish, oppa. Being greasy again." you were blushing. *why am I blushing, you thought.*
"Did you already eat dinner?" changing the topic again.
"Yup, you?" you said.
"Yes. I'll now be going to my room then. You too, have some rest already." he ruffled your hair.
"Ne, oppa." you said.