New Life

Forbidden Love

I removed the "poll" so if you haven't read the previous chapter, go back to Chapter 14 ^^

==========================================================================================

 

You're now Park Jae ah.
 
Your daily routine changed again: Waking up in your parents' house-walking to school with L, like before-going to your dance/guitar lessons after classes-going home with L.
Your life right now is much better than before, but your relationship with L changed even though you live in the same house since both of you now feel awkward hugging or being greasy with each other.
You still haven't found the person who spilled everything to your school. Students still gossip about you, but you just ignored them.
 
 
"L-oppa~!" Jiae called out.
"Oh hey, good morning." L smiled
"I've been hearing rumors-" Jiae was cut off.
"Yeah, it's all true. We still haven't find the person who spread it."
"Why do you need to find?"
"Because we need to know how that person found out and why does he/she spread it to the whole school." L explained.
"Oh~" was all Jiae said. *the bell rang*
"Let's go to class." L said.
 
*lunch break*
 
"Hey guys, Jiae asked is it fine if she join us?" L said.
"Who's that?" Hoya asked
"Oh, she's L's seatmate. The girl he was with when he was avoiding us." Sungyeol said.
"Oh~ I don't like her." SUngjong bitterly said.
"Yah, Lee Sungjong! You don't even know her." Woohyun scolded.
"Oppa, tell her it's alright." you smiled. Then L called Jiae.
"Annyeong~! My name is Jiae. Thank you for letting me join." she sat between you and L.
"No problem, anyone is welcome to join us. Nice to meet you, I'm Jae ah." you smiled.
"Yeah, I heard alot about you from L-oppa." she said. L's and your face turned red.
"Omo, yah! Are you blushing?" Sungjong teased.
"MWO!?! Why would I? Haha! Sungjong, you're funny!" you said.
"Even L is blushing." Sungyeol teased.
"Woah~ guys! What's wrong with you two?" WOohyun asked.
"Nothing's wrong." L said, back to his poker face.
"You can't really know what oppa feels. He always has that poker face, but I've seen him cried once." Jiae stated. All of you were shocked to hear that *L cried?! When?! Why?! In front of Jiae?!* all of you thought.
"YAH! Don't act like you know everything about hyung!" Sungjong said, annoyed.
"Sungjong! Can you not shout at her?" Hoya scolded him.
"Well, I do know everything about L-oppa." Jiae smiled.
"Aish! This girl is really getting into my nerves!" Sungjong said, getting ready to have a "girl-fight" with Jiae. But the bell suddenly rang.
 
*Thank God!!* all of you thought(minus Sungjong)
*Wrong timing!! Why did the bell ring already!?* Sungjong thought on the other hand.
 
"Let's go to our classes!" Woohyun said.
 
*after dance workshop*
 
Walking home with L...
 
"So...uhm...Jiae-eonni is nice. I really like her." you broke the silence.
"Yeah, she's really an undertsanding person." L said.
"You like her, don't you? I don't see any reason to hate her." you said.
"Of course, I like her." L said, not getting what you mean.
"No, I mean. "Like" as in you have feelings for her." you cleared.
"What? No way! She's just a friend to me." L said.
"Well, congratulations. You now have your first ever 'girl' friend. You never had a friend who is a girl before. Oh! By the way, what did she mean about she saw you cried once?" you asked.
"Oh... When I knew about that you're not really my sister, I really cried so hard cause I don't know what to do. I went to the park to think and to cry my heart out, then she was there and saw me. I pretended that I was not crying so she wouldn't ask about it.." L explained.
"Oh...you guys must be meant for each other. You both look good together. Someday, you'll realize your feelings for her." you smiled.
*I don't know my feelings* L thought. "What about you?" L asked.
"Me? Well, I like everyone. But I haven't met someone special to me, I guess." you said.
"Maybe Hoya is the one for you." L said.
"Mwo?! Of all people, why Hoya-oppa? He's special to me, but as a friend." you laughed.
"Someday, you'll realize your feelings for him." L imitated what you said. You smacked him on his arm.
"Aw! That hurts!" L said, rubbing his arm. "You! I'll get my revenge!" L shouted and you ran away from him, but he caught you and pinched your cheeks non-stop.
"Naughty dongsaeng!" L said pinching your cheeks.
"Ah! It hurts!" you complained, you tickled him so he would stop.
"Yah stop! It tickles! Enough, I will stop my revenge!" L was laughing and you stopped. Both of you just stared at each other *Okaaaay...this is awkward* both of you thought.
"Let's go, it's getting late. Eomeoni and apeoji might get worried." L looked away and started walking again.
"Ah....yeah..." you followed him.