Mrs. Park's Daughter

Forbidden Love

 

*ding dong*
 
 
"Oh, good morning mister! What brings you here so early?" Mrs Park greeted.
 
"Good morning! I'm Mr Lee. I know something about your daughter." Mr Lee said.
 
"Really?! come in. Let's talk in the living room." Mrs Park said.
 
"Your daughter's name is Jae ah, right?" Mr Lee started.
 
"Yes." Mrs Park agreed.
 
"You and your daughter were separated when your family can't pay your debts." Mr Lee said
 
"Yes."
 
"Mr Kim, a friend mine, saw that incident; he told me evrything. He was driving his way home when he saw that, so he called the police. When the policemen arrived, You were already taken by the other men away, but your daughter was still there in the hands of the boss. He was already caught back then, but Mr Kim wasn't able to find you so he kept your daughter."
 
"Really?!?! My daughter is still alive???" Mrs Park cried.
 
"Yes she is. Mr Kim named her Kim Jae ah; since he saw the child's necklace telling that her name is Jae ah, but he named her after him cause he wasn't able to find her true parents." Mr Lee said.
 
"Kim Jae ah? I think I've heard that name before." Mrs Park wondered.
 
"Maybe you didn't notice that you've already met her." Mr Lee said.
 
"Right!! Kim Jae ah! That girl with a 'Jae ah' necklace who I met at the mall!! That's why she reminds me of my daughter!! She's my daughter all along!! Where can I find Mr Kim?" Mrs Park cried.
 
"He and his wife already passed away. So, their son and your daughter are living alone together but I have no idea where they are staying." Mr Lee said.
 
"My daughter is living with a guy?!?! How old is he?? Please inform me when you find some information about them." Mrs Park said.
 
"Yes they are living together. If I'm not mistaken, he's already 18. You don't have to worry because they think they are siblings. I'll get your contact number so I can inform you." Mr Lee said.
 
 
After Mrs Park gave her number to Mr Lee and left the house, she called her husband.
 
 
"Yoboseyo?" Mr Park answered.
 
"Yeobo!!! Remember the girl I met at the mall?" Mrs Park asked.
 
"You called just to ask that? I'm busy right now, you know. I have alot of work to do. What about her?" Mr Park said.
 
"She's our daughter!!! You need to hurry home right now!! We need to find her!!!" Mrs Park said.
 
"Really?!?! Our daughter!?!? is still alive...O-ok, I'll be home early!!!" Mr Park said, shocked.
 
"Ok, I'll wait for you." Mrs Park hunged up.
 
 
 
When Mr Park got home, Mrs Park told the story, everything Mr Lee told her. Both of them was still in shock, they need to find her, they missed her so much after 15 years.
 
 
===
 
Mr Lee is now relieved. Yes, he was a good friend of Mr Kim; he knew everything, Mr Kim had told him everything and promised him to help find Jae ah's real parents. Since Mr Kim already passed away, it's his responsibility to finish this business.
 
As soon as he arrived home, he tried to find the contact informations of Mr Kim's family for so many hours. Luckily, he found Mrs Jung's contact information, Mr Kim's sister; (A/N: Her husband's surname is "Jung" that's why her surname isn't "Kim") she is now living in America, married but has no children, and she was also the one who raised Myungsoo and Jae ah.
 
 
"Yoboseyo, is this Mrs Jung?" Mr Lee contacted someone.
 
"Yes, who is this?" Mrs Jung answered.
 
"I'm Mr Lee, Mr Kim's friend. Are you Kim Myungsoo and Kim Jae ah's aunt? Mr Kim's sister?" Mr Lee asked.
 
"Oh. Yes I am. May I help you?" Mrs Jung said.
 
"Do you know where does your nephew and niece live here in Korea?" Mr Lee asked.
 
"Ah, I guess they are staying at my brother's house there before. But I don't know the address." Mrs Jung said.
 
"I understand. Do you perhaps know what school are they attending?" Mr Lee kept on asking.
 
"I recommended them to attend Woollim Academy, I guess they're attending there." Mrs Jung replied.
 
"Ok, thank you for the information Mrs Jung!" Mr Lee thanked.
 
"No problem." Mrs Jung hunged up.
 
He decided to let Mrs Park know about this, so he sent her a message:
 
"Good afternoon, Mrs Park! This is Mr Lee. Luckily, I already found where your daughter is studying in no time. She's studying in Woollim Academy; I need to meet and talk with her first, then I'll bring her to you."
 
"Thank you so much, Mr Lee! I really want to meet her soon!" Mrs Park replied.