Welcome to South Korea

Forbidden Love

After 12 years, you and your brother are now fully grown up. L's such an overprotective, overcheesy/greasy older brother which sometimes annoys you, but you understand him though. He couldn't take the death of your parents, so he doesn't want to lose you. Of course, you don't want to lose him either.

 

The two of you have already arrived in Korea.

"Welcome South Korea~!" you excitedly said.

"YAH! I know you're excited but can you please help me with our luggages first???" L said.

"Yes, sir!" you agreed like a weird soldier. L chuckled at your action.

 

At last, arrived in your parents' old house.
"Oppa, where will we be studying?" you suddenly asked.

"Aunt said that 'Woollim Academy' is the nearest school here, so I think we'll be attending there." L replied, fixing your luggages.

"Ah...Oppa, find me some dance workshop which I can attend every after class, huh?" you said.

"I'll think about it." L said.

"Aish! Find yourself something to do too, so you won't get bored." you recommended.

"Yeah, I'm planning to have some guitar lessons." L said.

"Really? That's cool then." you said.

"Oh, by the way! Don't treat your classmates coldly like how you treat people back in America. Just be nice to them, like how you treat me." you smiled.

"Whatever." L boringly said. You sighed.