Myungsoo vs Hoya

Forbidden Love

 

Mr and Mrs Park are not home for 4 days because they have a business trip. It's Saturday, so you decided to go out with Sungjong and L also went out to go to the park and have some fresh air.
 
"I guess we bumped onto each other again." a familiar voice said. L turned around to see who it is. Hoya sat beside L.
"Oh hey. Yeah, I guess so." L said.
"So, how have you been? The last time we met outside, you walked away and left me with Sungjong." Hoya said. L laughed.
"I was shocked and didn't know what to do." L said.
"Is the truth still bothering you?" Hoya asked. L nodded. "Well, I guess it's time for you to come to your senses." Hoya said. L looked at him with a confused look.
"I really like your sister. I mean, Jae ah. It's Valentine's on Monday and I'm planning to confess, is it alright with you? I just felt like asking you since you've been a good brother to her." Hoya confessed. L's heart sank after hearing that.
"Yeah, of course. I actually thought both of you look good together." L said, he doesn't know why but it hurt his heart more.
"Really? Thanks." Hoya said.
"Wait, what do you mean by coming to my senses? I didn't get what you meant." L asked.
"Oh that... I mean that you should already accept the truth and realize your feelings." Hoya said.
"Realize my feelings?" L is still confused.
"I know you claim Jae ah as your sister, but you should already accept the truth that she's not your sister and realize your true feelings for her." Hoya said.
"You must be kidding me.  I don't have any feelings for her. That's crazy." L said, poker face, but his heart is beating faster.
"Don't try to deny it cause I can clearly see it. Well, I don't doubt why. She's the only girl you really know well, and you've been with her since birth. It's normal for you to fall in love with her after knowing that she's not your real sister." Hoya said.
"That is so inappropriate." L said.
"What is so inappropriate about it? Plus, I don't really mind you being my rival. Even though she won't accept me, as long as it would be you, it's fine with me cause I know she'll be safe with you." Hoya said.
"You keep talking nonsense." L said.
"I have to go now. Remember, realize your feelings! Stop hurting yourself. Bye, see you around." Hoya said and left.
 
*Realize my feelings....* L thought.
 
"Yes, I love her. But in what way do I love her? I think that it's improper to love her that way, cause she's my sister. But Hoya's right, she's not my real sister so why is it improper?" L sighed. L decided to call Sungjong.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Sungjong-ah, are you busy?" L asked.
"Nope..why?" Sungjong asked.
"Can you come over the park? I would like to have some talk." L said.
"Yeah sure, hyung. I'll be there in any minute." Sungjong hanged up.
 
After few minutes, Sungjong arrived.
 
"What do want to talk about, hyung?" Sungjong asked.
"How do you know when you love someone?" L asked.
"Why suddenly ask such things? How am I suppose to know that? I've never been in love before." Sungjong said. L sighed.
"Well, to think of it, I guess it's when you feel your heart it's not complete and when with your that person, you can feel your heart more than complete. If that's the case, then you're in love with that person. I guess?" Sungjong trying to give a good answer.
"Is that so..." L said.
"Why hyung? Are you in love?" Sungjong teased.
"I don't.....know..." L sighed.
"Hyung, you love her, don't you?" Sungjong asked. L kept silent. "YAH! Snap out of your thoughts. I'm asking you." Sungjong almost yelled.
"What!?" L said. Sungjong sighed.
"I'm talking about Jae ah!! You love her, right!?" Sungjong said.
"What are you talking about? That's nonsense." L said.
"Don't avoid my question. Answer it." Sungjong was serious.
"Okay, fine!!! Yes, I am in love with her!!! I'm going crazy, I don't know what to do! Happy now?" L was shocked on what he just said, he finally admitted what he feels. Sungjong smiled.
"I knew it!!" Sungjong said.
"Do...don't..tell anyone.." L said.
"Yeah sure thing, hyung." Sungjong smiled.