Ending

Forbidden Love

 

You've experienced alot of things: parents died at such a young age, grew up with your Aunt and Uncle, moved to Korea and lived with your brother, made new friends, knew the whole truth, met your real parents, life became miserable, fell in love with your "brother"
 
How can everything be so perfect right now? You're very happy. 
 
L's fangirls didn't hurt you anymore, they even apologized. 
 
Woohyun, he became the new 'kingka' of the school because L has now a girlfriend.
 
Sungyeol, he joined a band with Sunggyu and L. They're the most famous band in Korea.
 
Sungjong, you're forever bestfriend. He moved out of his apartment and now staying in your house (because he really wants to be with you, and your parents approved to it because they like Sungjong, always lighting up the mood), your room before is now his room because you moved to L's room.
 
Hoya, your friendship with him didn't change as promised. He now belongs in a famous dance group in Korea, along with you and Dongwoo.
 
 
Years have passed, all of you had to seperate, including you and L, to finish college and find jobs. 
 
L is now a photographer; SungJong is a fashion designer; SungYeol is a writer; Woohyun is a model; Hoya and Dongwoo kept in touch and became choreographers; SungGyu is still in a band, he's the vocalist and the guitarist.
 
You? You now have your own shop of cakes, pastries and etc.
 
You have no work today because it's a holiday, so you decided to go to the park and walk around. You're thinking how your friends are doing, you haven't seen them for years especially your boyfriend and your parents, you miss them so much.
 
"Oh, I'm really sorry!" a tall guy bumped onto you.
"It's alri-" you weren't able to finish your sentence.
"Jae ah!?!?" the guy said.
"Sungyeol-oppa!!! It has been a long time!! I miss you!!" you hugged him.
"How have you been?" he asked.
"I'm good. I now have my own shop. You, I didn't know you can be such  a good writer!! I read the books you wrote!" you smiled.
"Really? Thanks. Can we go to your shop? I want to see it." he smiled.
"Sure, it's not that far from here." you said.
 
===
 
What a coincidence! Today, L is incharge of Woohyun's photoshoot and Sungjong is incharge of Woohyun's clothe-styles.
 
"Hyungs!?" Sungjong can't believe it.
"Woah~ Jongie! You're now a fashion designer, huh? And L is now a photographer!" Woohyun said.
"Long time no see, guys!" L said. The three of them made a group hug.
"Did you guys meet the others?" Sungjong asked. Woohyun and L shooked their heads.
"L-hyung, not even Jae ah?!" Sungjong asked.
"Nope. I miss her so bad." L pouted.
"Let's finish this fast, so we can go together and find them!" Woohyun said.
 
*after the photoshoot*
 
"Let's go~!!!" Sungjong said excitedly.
"Wait, do you even know where can we find them?" L asked.
"I know where we can find Sunggyu-hyung. Let's go to him first." Woohyun said.
 
*In a club*
 
"Excuse me. Do you know where Kim Sunggyu is?" Woohyun asked someone in the club.
"Oh, the vocalist of the band here? He's right inside."
 
 
"Yah! How can you not get the beat? It's so simple." Sunggyu said to their drummer. The drummer apologized. "Let's start from the beginning." Sunggyu ordered.
 
"Still a nagger, huh?" 
"W-woohyun!?! L and Sungjong, you're here too!!! It has been a long time!!!" Sunggyu hugged them.
"We're in a mission right now." Sungjong said.
"What mission?" Sunggyu asked.
"We need to find all of our friends. Like a reunion." L said.
"We still haven't seen Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Jae ah." Woohyun said.
"I'll join you guys. I know where to find YaDong." Sunggyu said.
"YaDong?" Woohyun, L and Sungjong asked.
"Yup. Combination of Hoya and Dongwoo's name. I tease them by that because they've been together since highschool." Sunggyu said.
"Cute.. YaDong..kekeke.." Sungjong said.
"Guys, I'll be back! I just have something to do with my friends! Keep practicing!" Sunggyu said to his bandmates.
 
*"YaDong's" Dance Studio"
 
"I'll just go get some water." Dongwoo said to Hoya. When Dongwoo opened the door...
"Hello!!!!" 
"Woah~ guys!!! What a surprise!!" Dongwoo said.
"Dongwoo-hyung, who's there?" Hoya asked.
"Everyone's here! Sunggyu, Woohyun, L, Sungjong!" Dongwoo said. Hoya immediately ran to the door.
"I didn't know we have a reunion." Hoya said.
"Actually, it's a mission to find everyone." Sungjong said.
"Hyung, this studio is big." L said.
"That's the YaDong power." Woohyun joked. Dongwoo and Hoya glared at Sunggyu.
"What?" Sunggyu said, acting innocent.
"Group hug~!!" Sungjong said and they hugged.
"Wait, my girl is still missing!!" L pouted.
"And Sungyeol." Dongwoo said.
"I know where to find Jae ah." Hoya said.
"Really!?" Sungjong said.
"Yup, she has her own shop in Myeongdong." Hoya said.
"Let's go!!!" L said.
 
*Your shop*
 
"I think there are customers outside." Sungyeol said.
"Can you please tell me them we're close?" you said while preparing the pastry for Sungyeol.
 
"Uhm..sorry, but we're cl-" Sungyeol stopped. "Omo!!! Guys, come in."  Sungyeol said.
"Sungyeol-oppa, I told you to tell them that we-" 
"Why is the choding here?" Sungjong asked.
"YAH!" Sungyeol shouted.
"Oppas!!!!!!!" you can't believe what you are seeing.
"Miss me?" L said. You rushed to him and hugged him. He kissed you *I miss his kiss so much* you thought.
"Ouch, why are you hugging only him?" Woohyun said. You chuckled.
"Group hug~!!!" you and Sungjong said.
"What were you doing?" Dongwoo asked.
"Oh, I was making a pastry for Sungyeol-oppa, but I guess I have to make more." you said.
"How'd you and Sungyeol meet?" Sunggyu asked.
"We bumped at each other at the park." Sungyeol said.
"And how did all of you meet?" you asked.
"Well, L was asigned as my photographer and Sungjong as my stylist for today's photoshoot. Then we went to Sunggyu-hyung's club, then YADONG's studio, then here." Woohyun explained, emphasizing the word 'YaDong'; he received a death glare from Hoya and Dongwoo. You and Sungyeol chuckled.
"Woah~ what an adventure, haha. I think I have an idea for my next book." Sungyeol said.
 
All of you talked about how life has been for the past few years while enjoying the pastry you made. It's now time to go home.
 
"Guys, visit here more often. We can hang out everytime here." you said.
"Sure!" they agreed.
"Jae ah, let's visit eomeoni and apeoji." L said.
"Hey, hey, hey. Is L going to propose?" Sungyeol joked.
"Yeah, L! When are you going to propose?" Sunggyu asked.
"Hyung! Don't forget us on your wedding!" Sungjong said.
"What are you guys talking about? I just haven't seen her parents for a long time, so I would like to visit." L said.
"Denial as ever." Woohyun said.
"I'll be the best man." Hoya said.
"Sungjong will be the maid of honor, and should be wearing a gown too!" Dongwoo added.
"Hyung!!!" Sungjong pouted, all of you laughed.
"Enough with the teasing, let's now go. See you guys soon! Take care." you said. The others went home; L and you went to your parents house.
 
*Your parents' house*
 
"Jae ah!!! I miss you alot" your mother hugged you.
"I miss you too." you said. "Appa!" you went to your father and hugged him.
"How have you been?" he asked.
"I'm doing good. I have my own pastry shop at Myeongdong." you smiled.
"Really? I'll visit there sometime." he said.
"What about you Myungsoo?" your mother asked L.
"Uhm... I'm a photographer, eomeoni." L smiled.
"That's great! I miss you too!" your mother hugged L.
"Eomma, he is the one who actually told me to come here." you said.
"That's so sweet of you." your mother said.
"Eomma! I'll go upstairs, I want to see how my room has been." you said and went upstairs.
"Eomeoni, apeoji. Can I ask you?" L said.
"What is it?"
"I would like to propose to her." L said referring to you.
"Oh, Myungsoo. You know how much we approve to your relationship. I know you're a deserving man to marry our daughter." your mother said.
"Make sure you can raise your family well. Take care of them and live a happy life. You may experience family problems in the future, you should know how to solve them." your father said.
"Ne, apeoji and eomeoni. I understand. Please don't tell her yet, I want to surprise her." L smiled.
 
===
 
Days have passed, it's your birthday!!! Your shop is closed tonight because you promised your friends that you'll celebrate your birthday with them.
 
By 5pm, you went to the resort that Sungjong told you to come. When you arrived...
 
"Happy Birthday~!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, L were there, even your parents. The place is decorated everywhere, it looks so grand.
"Ah, really. You guys, thank you." tears started to flow from your eyes. L hugged you and kissed your forehead.
"We all worked together to decorate this place and prepare everything." Sunggyu said.
"And you didn't let me help?" you said.
"Of course not. It's our surprise for you." Dongwoo said.
"Let's eat first then giving of gifts." Woohyun said.
 
After eating, giving of gifts!!! Everyone gave you gifts, of course you thanked them. L was the last one to give you gift. A slow-song played http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nUKqDMeuOM
 
 
"May I have a dance with you?" L said.
"What is this?" you said.
"Just dance with him!!!" the others teased, so you took his hand and danced with him.
"I'll give you my gift after this." he smiled.
 
After the song, he kneeled in front of you and you were shocked. Another song played http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaxouAorsq8
 
"Hey, what are you doing?" you said.
"I know we've been through alot: we thought we're siblings, grew up together, knew the truth, hurt each other, fell in love. We've been together for many years and we were able to keep our relationship even though we're far from each other. I think tonight is the right time, so..." he grabbed a small box from his pocket and opened it with a ring inside.
 
"Will you marry me?" he said. "YES!!!" the others yelled. You were blushing like crazy, you don't know what to say. This is unexpected.
"Of course, yes!!!!!!!!!" you smiled at him. He put the ring on your finger and stood up to hug you.
"Happy birthday. Do you like my gift?" he said.
"Best birthday gift ever. But something's missing." you said.
"I know what you mean." he smiled and kissed you. You kissed him back. *Best birthday ever* you thought.
"Woooh~!! L, you're so cheesy!!" the others teased. 
 
Then there are fireworks in the sky, all of you looked up. Such a great night.
 
"I love you so much." you said.
"I love you too." he said and both of you kissed again, more passionate than ever.
 
 
=============================================================================================
 
 
(A/N: chinGYUs and WOOniques!!!!!!! I'm really sorry if Sunggyu-oppa and Dongwoo-oppa doesn't have much parts in the story. And I also am apologizing for my "ugly -.-" fanfic =)) I know it since it's my first time, I just wanted to share it XD
Anyway, thank you for all those who read and liked my fanfic!! <3 =DD My next fanfic is going to be about B.A.P ^^)