Complicated Life

Forbidden Love

 

It's the start of your complicated life. Yes, you are happy that you're parents are still alive and met them but sad at the same time cause everything will surely change, and you still don't know what to do with L.
 
As you and Jongie were walking to school, you told him to help you avoid L.
 
"What?! Why?!" he said, more like scolding you in a way.
"It's just...I feel nervous just thinking of him." you said.
"It's your choice, you have to deal with it. Just act normally." he said.
"I know. Oh! Please don't tell anyone about this! Even Hoya-oppa. It's just between you and me." you said.
"Yeah, sure. I promise not to tell anyone." he said.
"Help me get some clothes at home later, huh? And I'll go visit my parents." you smiled.
"Yey! I'm meeting your parents." he excitedly said.
 
You arrived at your school, you saw L waiting for you.
 
"Act normally." Sungjong smiled.
"Good morning, o..oppa!" you forced a smile.
"Good morning, sis! Good morning Jongie!" L smiled. He kissed your forehead and hugged you. You broke the hug and smiled at him.
"Good morning!" Sungjong greeted.
"We'll get going now. Class is about to start." you smiled and drag Sungjong with you.
"Uh..y-yeah, sure. See you later!" L said. *is it just me or is she really acting weird?*
 
"You're keeping with that avoid thingy, huh?" Sungjong said.
"I guess so. I just can't stay normal around him." you sighed.
"Relax, forget your problems for a while. Don't get distracted at class, or else they will notice it more." he said
 
==lunch time==
 
"Oh shoot! I almost forgot! I won't be able to go to the workshop again later. Please tell Dongwoo-oppa that I'm really really sorry!" you said to Hoya.
"Again? But why? Did something happen? You better tell me." Hoya said.
"Uh...Sungjongie asked me to go shopping later..heh.." you were unsure of your excuse and mentally slap your face.
"Wha-" Sungjong stopped when you glared at him. "Ah yeah.. I asked her to go with me.. Come on Hoya, I barely go out with her." Sungjong continued. You mouthed 'thank you' to him.
"Fine, fine. But you should attend it tomorrow or else Dongwoo-hyung will get worried of you." Hoya said.
"Yes, I will. Thank you oppa!" you hugged him. Hoya tried to hide his red face.
 
"Jae ah!" L, with his friends, called out, suddenly appeared from nowhere.
"Why do you keep appearing all of a sudden?" you were startled.
"Why? Is there something wrong? Don't you want to see me?" he pinched your cheeks.
"Ah, stop that!" stopping him from pinching you.
"Woah, you just stayed one night at Sungjong's house and you became different. Did he teach you to be rude to me?" L glared at SUngjong.
"You stayed at Sungjong's house last night!?!?" Sungyeol was shocked.
"Yah! Don't treat my bestfriend like that! He didn't teach me anything or do anything bad to me. So quit acting like that." you told L.
"You're totally acting weird. I was just kidding, you don't have to raise your voice." L said.
"Sorry. I'll go now, I don't have my apetite to eat." you left.
 
Sungjong and Hoya was about to follow you, but were stopped by L.
 
"What happened to her?" L asked.
"I really don't know. She's been acting weird around me either." Hoya shrugged.
"I am so worried of her. What about you, Sungjong? You were with her last night." L turned to Sungjong.
"Uh..uh..She didn't tell me anything..and..and she's not acting different around me. I was also wondering why is she acting like that around you." Sungjong mentally face-palmed himself *I'm not good at lying*
"Is that so? She'll be staying with you for a while, so you better tell me whenever she tells something to you, got it?" L said.
"Y-yes." Sungjong forced a smile and left with Hoya to follow you.
 
"What did just happen?" Woohyun asked.
"I don't know. Even her friends doesn't know a thing." L sighed.
"Wait, I don't get it. Why is Jae ah staying with Sungjong?" Sungyeol asked.
"She said that they have team project to do." L said.
"I guess Sungjong knows a thing." Woohyun suddenly said.
"Yeah, I can feel like he's lying." Sungyeol said.
"Do you know a way to make him talk?" L asked.
"You don't need to find a way." Woohyun said.
"Huh?" L was confused.
"Sungjong can't stand to see a friend of his in trouble, so he will end up telling it to someone for the problem to be solved." Sungyeol explained.
"So, I'll just wait for him to tell me?" L asked.
"Yeah." Woohyun and Sungyeol said.
 
Somewhere in the school...
 
"Jae ah!" Sungjong and Hoya yelled. Trying to catch up to you. You tried to walk faster but Hoya grabbed your wrist.
"You're....crying...why? I am so confused right now. I don't know what's happening, please tell me. I am so worried." Hoya said, trying to comfort you.
Unknowingly, you hugged him and cried out loud.
"Sorry, oppa, for making you worry. I just really can't tell it to you right now, but I promise, I will tell it to you." you broke the hug and wiped your tears.
*I really want to tell it to L right now. I don't want to see you having a hard time.* Sungjong thought.
 
 
After classes, you dragged Sungjong with you to your house as fast as you could, so you won't meet up with L again or else don't know what to do.
 
As soon as you finished packing some of your things, Sungjong helped you out and went downstairs. Unfortunately, L arrived home.
 
"Oh hey, I..I already got my things so..We'll go now." you stuttered.
"Can I talk to you before you go?" L asked.
"Uh..Y-yeah, sure.." you followed him. Sungjong was left alone at the living room.
 
"I can see that you've been acting weird, and I really just can't take it. You know, I'm always here, I can help you with your problems. Did I do something wrong for you to avoid me, huh?" L hugged.
"I'm really sorry, I just don't know what to do. I've been thinking alot. No, don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong." you hugged him back, holding back the tears *I'm sorry, oppa. I just really can't tell it to you right now.*
"You're not leaving me, right?" L joked.
"Of course not, babo. I'm just staying at Sungjong's for a while, we have project remember?" you said, feeling guilty for lying.
"Yeah...Don't forget to visit me, huh?" L said.
"Y-yeah...of course.." you faked a smile.
"Let's go. I'll walk the two of you to his house." L said, breaking the hug.
"N-no, we can walk by ourselves. You have to rest, you must be tired. We'll be going now." you said.
"Ok, if you said so. Take care." he kissed your cheek.
 
 
"Phew! That was close!" you said to Sungjong as the two of you are walking to your parents' house.
"Why can't you just tell him?" Sungjong asked.
"It's hard! It was hard for me to believe that were not blood-related, even now, I still can't believe it. What else for him? At least I have my parents, but him, he won't have anyone, he lost his parents and once he knows about this, he'll lose me too!" you explained.
"You're already making him feel alone. You, avoiding him, don't you think he feels alone right now?" Sungjong said. You were silent, Jongie has a point.
 
 
As soon as you arrived at your parents' house, you introduced them to Sungjong and vice versa.
 
"So, he is the one you're staying with?" your mother asked.
"Yeah, actually, he's my bestfriend." you smiled.
"We really get along well." Sungjong said.
 
Sungjong and your mom, got along well too. Sungjong is really friendly so you didn't doubt why. After talking with your parents, you and Sungjong went home.