First Day of School: Woollim Academy

Forbidden Love

One more week and school will start. The two of you spent the week getting to know more about the culture and places in Korea; you need not to study the Korean language cause you're Aunt and Uncle thought it already when you were young.

 

First Day of School: Woollim Academy

 

"Yah! Ireona! We're going to be late at the first day of school!" your brother shouted trying to wake you up.

"Uhm...I'm still sleepy." you lazily said.

"What the?!?! Yah! Kim Jae ah!!! Ireona you stubborn!" he said, shaking you to wake you up.

You pulled your brother with you in your bed and hugged him. "Oh come on, oppa. 10 more minutes, I promise."

L sighed. Defeated.

 

After 10 minutes, as promised, you got up and went to shower. After taking your breakfast, the two of you went out of the house and walked to school.

"Oppa, I'm nervous. What if no one wants to be friends with me? What if they make fun of me?" you asked.

"If they do that, I'll beat them up." L grinned.

You shot him a glare. He chuckled.

"Just kidding! Well, you don't need any friends, you already have me. Look at me, I can stay all by myself." he said.

"Oppa! How can we be together? We're not in the same level, duh! And I'm not a loner like you!" you stuck your tongue out to him :P

"Don't worry, I bet you can make a lot of friends." he said, cheering you up.

"Aish! You're saying that because you're good-looking! Girls go crazy over you, even though you treat them coldly." you said.

"That's not what I meant. I mean that you're nice, approachable, sweet, and pretty too! Anyone would like to be friends with you!" he smiled.

Without noticing, you're already in front of Woollim Academy's school gates. You sighed.

"I don't know. Just wish me luck! I'll go ahead first, oppa. Have a nice day! Love you, take care!" you said, going inside the school.

"Relax and have fun! Love you too, take care! See you later!" L shouted back at you.