Jae ah vs Jiae

Forbidden Love

 

The next morning, you woke up with L beside you.
 
"Good morning. Headache?" you smiled at him. L nodded.
"Good morning." he greeted back.
"It's your fault. You drank last night. Can you go to school or would you like to rest today?" you asked him.
"I'll go to school." he said and got up. "Let's get ready or we'll be late." he said.
 
 
After you got ready, the two of you walked to school, holding hands.
 
"Eomeoni and apeoji will be back this morning.." L said.
"Yeah, we should tell them about our relationship." you smiled.
"Isn't your father going to beat me up?" L said, joking.
"Babo! Why would he? I think it's fine with them, since we really know each other so well. They wouldn't mind you being my boyfriend." you smiled. He pinched your cheeks and kissed your lips.
"Yah! Your kissing habit is too much!" you scolded him.
"Sorry, I can't control myself." he did a merong at you.
"Honestly, you shouldn't hang out with Woohyun-oppa that much. You're getting the Nam-grease virus!" you said. L chuckled at you.
"Don't worry, I'll try to control myself." L said.
 
 
*School*
 
Students are staring and gossiping when they saw you and L were holding hands.
 
"Hey, hey. What do we have here?" Woohyun said, referring to your holding hands.
"I knew this would happen! Good job, hyung!" Sungjong happily said.
"So this was you were excited about." Sungyeol said.
"I'm glad that you realize your feelings. Take care of her." Hoya smiled.
"Thanks." L said.
"Hey, can first explain us what's going on?" Woohyun whined, all of you laughed(except Yeollie cause he doesn't know about this either XD)
"Hoya-hyung is Jae ah's secret admirer, but Jae ah likes L-hyung and hyung likes Jae ah. We all know that, though." Sungjong smiled brightly.
"You knew?" you and L asked.
"Duh, it's so obvious that both of you like each other! But we didn't know how and when the two of you got together." Woohyun said.
"Is it that obvious?" L said.
"Hell yeah! But when did you confess?" Sungyeol said.
"Last night, he was drunk and he confessed." you said.
"YOU WERE DRUNK!?" all of them asked L.
"W..well..yeah..I thought she and Hoya got together, so I drank." L said.
"You didn't do anything to her, did you?!" Sungjong glared at L and pulled you away from him.
"No, he didn't. He just kissed me." you said.
"HE KISSED YOU!?" all of them said.
"What's wrong with that?" you asked.
"Nothing.." they said, looking away.
"We also slept together." L added, you hit his arm.
"WHAT?!" They asked.
"Yah! Kim Myungsoo, you're too much!" Woohyun said.
"I didn't know L is much worse than Woohyun-hyung." Sungyeol joked.
"YAH!" Woohyun scolded, all of you laughed.
"Come on, let's talk about this later and go to our classes." Hoya said.
"See you later." L kissed you. You glared at him.
"We're in school." you said.
"Sorry, that will be the last time." L chuckled and walked to his room with Woohyun and Sungyeol.
"Your brother, I mean, your boyfriend shouldn't hang out with Woohyun-hyung that much." Sungjong said.
"I know right." both of you laughed.
 
*after classes*
 
You found a note on your desk and read it.
 
"Let's meet at the school garden after classes. <3"
 
You knew it was from L, so you hurriedly pack your things and went to the school garden.
 
"Oppa~! I'm already here. Where are you?" you called out. You heard foorsteps behind, so you turned around.
 
===
 
"Where is Jae ah?" L asked when Sungjong and Hoya arrived.
"Aren't you with her? She hurriedly went out to meet you." Sungjong said.
"Huh? But I haven't seen her." L said.
"I can feel like there's something wrong." Woohyun said.
"Don't say that! You're making us nervous!" Sungyeol said.
"I'm serious!" Woohyun said.
"Do you have any idea where she went?" Hoya asked.
 
"Myungsoo-ssi!!" a student yelled. The boys turned to look at her.
"Yes?" the boys asked her.
"Jae ah....I saw her...at the garden...with L-oppa's fangirls..I think they're going to do something bad at her." the student said, panting. L hurriedly ran to the garden.
"Hyung! Wait for us!" Sungjong yelled but L kept on running.
"Thank you for telling us." Hoya said and they followed Myungsoo.
 
*at the garden*
 
"Eo-eonni.." you stuttered. You saw bunch of girls staring at you, they look all angry. You guess they're L's 'fangirls' and Jiae was in the middle of them.
"So, the rumors are true, huh? Are you really L's girlfriend?" Jiae asked.
"Wh-why...are you..being like this?" you said, stepping back.
"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" she yelled at you.
"Y...yes I am." you managed to answer.
"Just because you knew that he's not your real brother, you managed to seduce him, huh?! You must be good at flirting. Spreading that news is no use." Jiae said.
"so, you were the one who spread it!? How could you do that?!" you yelled at her.
"I can do anything I want. And don't raise your voice at me! I thought spreading it would ruin the relation between you two which would give me advantage to be close with him." she said.  
"Since that incident, he has been hanging out with me and avoiding you. It made me happy, but you ruined it!" she continued.
 
 
*flashback*
 
=Jiae's POV=
 
I went to a coffee shop today, then I saw L-oppa with his sister's friends.
 
"SHE'S NOT YOUR REAL SISTER!" Sungjong said, started to cry *I'm really sorry Jae ah!! But I think it's better that they know.*
"What? You're kidding right? Don't make up a lie again." L said.
"You said you want to know everything! That's the truth! I'm not lying!" Sungjong said.
"How can that even happen?" Hoya asked.
 
Sungjong started to tell everthing to L and Hoya.
 
"I know it sounds hilarious, but it's the truth. Jae ah, until now, still can't believe it; even me. But we can't do anything about it, cause it's the truth. We have to accept it." Sungjong said.
"You must be kidding." L said.
"I said I'm not." Sungjong defended.
"Then why is she avoiding me?" L asked.
"Because she can't believe that you're not her older brother." Sungjong said.
"Woah~ I can't believe it either. Jae ah's life is so complicated. I now understand why she's been troubled these days." Hoya said.
"You said you've been into her real parents' house; can you teach me where they live?" L said with a low trembling voice.
"Oh no, no. I can't. I already told you everything, but I can't tell that." Sungjong said. L suddenly went silent, staring blankly.
"Hey, L?" Hoya said. 
Tears suddenly flow down to L's cheeks. He stood up and went out of the coffee shop.
 
Omo.. Jae ah is not L-oppa's real sister?! Woah... I can't believe this.. I'll follow L-oppa, I can easily make him mine.  
 
 
*end of flashback*
 
"But you're too good, it's no use. Girls, what do you think we can do to her so our Myungsoo will be ours?" Jiae asked the rest of L's fangirls.
"Let's tie her up and hide her..or we can sell her to some gangsters.." a girl suggested..the rest laughed evilly.
"You can kill me if you want, but Myungsoo will never be yours. He may be yours physically but his heart will never be." You said. Jiae held your face tight.
"Are you stupid? He will be mine..He's always been mine!" she yelled at your face and was about to slap you but...
 
"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! I CAN BEAT YOU EVEN YOU'RE A GIRL!" L shouted. Everyone, including you, looked at him with his friends.
"Oh, Myungsoo-oppa." Jiae said.
"Don't call me that. How could you? I thought you were my friend. Don't call my girlfriend a flirt cause you're the one who's a flirt! AND I'VE NEVER BEEN YOURS! Touch my girl again, even go near her, you'll be dead." L said coldly at them.
"I was right! That girl is a !" Sungjong said. L drag you out of the garden and left his 'fangirls' frozen.
 
===
 
"Jae ah, gwaenchanha?" Sungjong hugged you.
"Ne..gomawo.." you said and break the hug.
"You should thank your boyfriend." Woohyun chuckled.
"No... I thank all of you." you smiled at them.
"Those girls are really crazy about L." Sungyeol said.
"Don't ever go out alone again, huh?" Hoya said.
"Arasseo." you smiled.
"Let's go home." L grabbed your hand.
"We'll be going too." the rest left.
 
"Did they hurt you?" L asked while walking home.
"Nope. You saved me." you smiled at him. He hugged you.
"I won't let anyone hurt you." he said and kissed your forehead.
"Thanks...I love you." you said.
"I love you too." he smiled. Both of you went home.
 
*Home*
 
"Eomma! Appa! I missed you!" you hugged them.
"Aw...We missed you too." they kissed your cheeks.
"How was the trip, eomeoni and apeoji?" L smiled.
"We really had a great time. What about you two? What did we miss?" your mother asked. You looked at L and nodded.
"Uhm...Eomeoni, apeoji. I confessed to your daughter yesterday." L said.
"So, he's now my boyfriend. Is it fine with you?" you smiled.
"Really!?!? Of course it's fine with us!!! Yeobo, I told you I was right!!" your mother said.
"Huh?" you and L asked.
"I told your father that I think L would confess to you, but he said L looks like he only treats you as a sister." your mother said. You and L chuckled at their silliness.
"Arasseo! You're right! Kim Myungsoo, take care of our daughter." your father said.
"Ne, apeoji!" L smiled.