Get shorter, kid!!

SNSD's daily life O.o
Joseph: ok new roommates, as Taeng told me, Pani and Tae, Yul ad Sica, Yoong and Seo, Soo and Sun and finally Hyo and our little maknae!

Oppa read out all the combination followed by a scream of joy from the ice princess and mushroom. The two most loudest girls in the group.

You: yah, oppa! I'm not little!!

I shouted at the man who held his ear to save himself from the two screaming killer. The two stopped hearing my comment. They pulled me in and faced me with a shocking face. Well they should be, cause I had grown taller than the two Americans.

Jeti: OMO...

Soo: now the maknae is bigger than most of us! Welcome to the taller group ____baby!

Soo hugged me, followed by Yul, Yoong and Hyun unnie. But also earned a cold glare from the shorter ones.

Sica: you!!

She chased me around the new dorm while I run into my new room, shutting the door securely behind me.

Sica: Maknae, open up!! I'm gonna make you smaller for growing taller than me!!

I giggled loudly so she is able to hear me teasing her. But at the same time I was able to hear her heavy breath.

Joseph: Sica-ah, calm down. _____ah, come out from the room.

Oppa called our name from the living room but I was too afraid that unnie was still waiting and took me a minute to make sure she wa gone. Sica unnie was glaring at me when I arrived at the living room. The taller unnies giggled seeing me covered in sweat from the long run.

Joseph: and what I wante to say was, there's only one bathroom so I hope you guys are able to share it like the old dorm. Yuri and Sunny has IY shooting, which reveals a little of this new dorm so I hope you guys keep it clean in front of the camera. No clothes shattering in the floor and unpleasant clothes!

Oppa made sure the rules of the dorm is still the same and that there are some idols living in the same apartment.

Tae: well the shower is the same, older first but this time I think maknae really needs to clean her body before she sticks....

She held her nose and acted as if I really smelt. I giggled and thanks her before entering the shower room.

*after shower*

Sunny: so yea, I want Yul to sleep with me for today so that we can discuss some things about IY...

Soosica: alright.

I walked in the living room with a towel hanging around my neck, avoiding water to drip from my still undried hair. The members were all busy moving their belongings in the respective rooms while Sunny and Yul unnie were discussing their new variety show.

You: unnie, who's gonna pick you up tomorrow?

With a little curiosity I asked, while drinking water from the bottle. Seo unnie who had just came out saw me with the bottle in my hand.

Seo: Yah, maknae!! How many times do I have to tell you, don't drink directly from bottles!!!

I got scolded.

Sunny: relax, Hyun. At least she drank all of it! Anyways back to the question, Shinyoung unnie's coming.

Yul: hey, maknae your the only one that's not close to unnie!

I nodded. Although Shinyoung unnie comes to visit us frequently I was often away to do my personal job. Sometimes I meet her but since unnies are closer I didn't have the chance to talk to her.

Sunny: maybe you will be able to meet her

She chuckled. I smiled back, not aware of what was happening tomorrow.

*morning*

PD: cut! Ok, you'll have 15minutes before going on the bus!

The PD said quietly in the dorm, so he won't have to wake up the members up. Sunny and Yul sat on the stool which was in the kitchen. Shinyoung unnie looked around the fridge for something to eat.

Sunny: unnie, I want to wake up maknae!

Sunny screamed quietly, receiving a thumbs up from the tunned girl beside her. Shinyoing unnie looked at the dual with a confused expression. She didn't know about you that much, except for the details on Internet.

Shin: what's the merit of waking _____ up?

She was puring milk in the cereal.

Yul: first, it's funny. Second you'll be able to get to meet her. Third, she's adorable when waking up!!!

Sunny nodded strongly to the comments. Shinyoung looked at the cameras and PD, having one hilarious idea.

Shinyoung:alright, but with the camera! We might be able to put her on TV!!