Gikwang oppa?!

SNSD's daily life O.o

Tae: girls a break for 10 minutes!!!

We slapped our body down on the floor. We had been practicing our new comeback song, Oh, for the last 2 hours. Most of us had been able to memorise the steps but only Fany unnie had troubles wit it. Well she's always the last to get the steps...

Fany: baby, how do you do this steps? It doesn't match well..

unnie started doing the steps in front of me. It was her hips that wasn't able to catch up with her legs. I held her hips in both hands and moved it for her.

Fany: WOW! you do know how to dance well, maknae!
she grabbed me in her arms and hugged me tightly. Unfortunately I couldn't hug her back since two deathly eyes were glued to me. 

You: unnie, I think Tae unnie's jealous... Her eyes are gonna make a hole in me
I whispered to her. She looke around and saw Tae unnie glaring at me.
Fany: sorry baby,  should tell Tete to not kill you with her eyes

Fany unnie said before she went over and hugged the jealous girl. Tae unnie smiled dorkily when her girl was back to her side.

Hyo: ____ah, it's better for you to not to get too close to Pani, Taengoo's gonna kill you one day...
Yoong: poor makne, she doesn't mean anything but the leader won't allow her to touch Pani unnie...

I sat beside the two and sighed deeply. Tae unnie and I had been awkward since Taeny became official. I wasn't able to hug or sleep near her...

You: did I do something wrong, unnie?
I looked at the two unnies with teary eyes. I loved Tae unnie sooo much, but she seemed to be hating me these days. I wasn't able to talk to her recently, and she sometimes ignore. 
Hyo: don't cry maknae!!
Hyo unnie panicked seeing me like this. I was naturally not the king of girl who cries in front of others. I usually stay strong.

Yul: what's the matter, maknae? 
Yul unnie who just came back from the rest room saw the three of us talking quietly at the corner of the room. She sat by us too and was shocked to see me loke this like Hyo unnie. 

Yoong: Tae unnie has been bullying maknae these days.
I frowned at how she explained the problem to Yul unnie. I didn't ever meant 'bully'.
Yul: oh, I know.
3 of you: WHAT?!
Yul: ani, I meant  I realised something was wrong between the eldest and maknae. And Yoong, don't say bully. 

 

We nodded in satisfaction and praised her for being able to notice other people's problem.

Yul: so what are you gonna do about this?

That was the most difficult question. What am I going to do about this? I just can't go up and ask her to stop being jealous but I also can't ignore her too.

You: I might just ask Fany unnie about it... She might be able to help me.

I shrugge my shoulders but just thinking about Tae unnie made me cry a little.

Hyo: baby, don't cry... Poor girl, I'll punish Tae for this one day!

Hyp unnie hugged me tightly, making me choke a little but that was all that made me feel happy. Yul and Yoong unnie hugede in turn, too but another eyes were noticed to be glaring at me. It was Sica unnie.

You: why's Sica unnie glaring at me like Tae unnie?! Did I do something to her too?

Tears were formed in my eyes again. Now the two eldest girls were making me scare. Hyo unnie took a glance to see what's going on but turned around quickly when seeing the two deathly eyes. She bitterly smiled

Hyo: I think she's jealous of you like Taenyeon. Maybe she loves one of us....

Everyone laughed thinking it was some kind of joke but soon noticed that Hyo's idea might make sense. They all took turn in hugging again, but this time observing Sica unnie's expression.

You: I think it's Yul unnie. Her eyes were literally killing me when unnie hugged. Oh, why do I have to get all the glares from Unnies?

I whined. Just then my phone rang and I looked at the ID.

Yoong: Gikwang?! You mean like that Gikwang?

I nodded and picked it up.

You: yoboseyo?

Gik: ______ah? I'm near SM building an I just thought maybe you might be there. Are you?

You: dae oppa. We are still practicing like hell. ...

I said and chuckled. YoonHyoYul looked at me in curiosity. They mouthed some questions but I wasn't able to read all of the questions.

Gik: are you by any chance able to come down? I just want to talk to you quickly...

You: ahhh... Can you wait at The back of the company? I'll be there as soon as possible.

Gik: gotcha!

We hung up. I looked around to see if Tae unnie wasnt listening to our conversation. Luckily it was only the three unnies who had been listening all the time.

Yoong: your gonna meet him? Wow, you guys like in re-

You: just friends unnie, FRIENDS!!

Yoong: arraso, you don't have to shout...

Hyo: but practice, maknae!

You: I was the first to memorise it AND perfectly. 10 minutes won't make the stage go all messy

Yul: Taeyeon and Jessica?

You: just tell them I had some kind of stomach ache and had to go to the toilet, please unnie!

YoonHyoYul: arraso

I quickly slid out of the practice room and sneake all the way out, without being found by any of te staffs. By the time I was able to reach the back of the company Gik oppa was already sitting by the shadow of a car. Maybe it was his?

You: oppa! Mihane I was late...

I bowed politely and stood beside him. He was wearing casual out fit which showed the muscle of his well built body.

Gik: just arrived so don't worry. I just wanted to tell you that umma died yesterday and...

You: no... Why oppa?!

Me and Gik oppa was child hood friends. Our parents were really close so after my parents died and I was scouted his family took care of me. Whenever I felt hard and didn't want to go back to dorm I always went to his house. It was my home to me in Korea and family.

Gik: car crush... She made a car crush and died. The funeral's next week but you have comeback right?

You: I'll tell manager oppa that I won't be able to make it next week, so can I go too?

I pleaded desperately. I don't care about comeback or TV, just the funeral of umma was the job I had to do next week and oppa knew well that no matter what I'll come.

Gik: umma will be glad to see you. Next Thursday at my house, should I come and pick you up?

Oppa my hair slowly and caring me. I wanted to cry a lot but it would only make oppa worry.

You: I'll ask manager oppa for that. I don't want any scandals...

Gik: of you say so... O ! Have to go!! Well see you soon then, don't cry too much about umma, she doesnt way any sad face from you.

He drove off quickly leaving me behind. Tears fell down my cheek after seeing him gone.

 

Tae: MAKNAE, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?

Unnie screamed at my face with Sica glaring at me at the back. YoonHyoYul had a bitter smile. Their lie didn't work on the two.

Sica: and you better answer the truth!

I laid my eyes down not to face them with my red eyes. I didnt want the two to know I had been crying.

Hyo: Yah. You two stop shouting at maknae! You only making her more scared towards you guys!

Hyo unnie stood between us and covered me. Se sensed something was wrong with my attitude.

Sica: what do you mean by 'more'?

Yul: she was scared of you guys these days. Especially you Kim Taeyeon!

It was Yul unnie's turn to cover me.

Tae: I didn't do anything, don't say such a pathetic thing! I'm always taking care of each of you!!

Yoong: not after unnies became official. You acted cold towards maknae!

Tae unnie frowned and backed off a bit. She peeked troughs the three girls and saw me crying.

Tae: I mean-

Fany: Tete they are right, you are too harsh on baby these days... And you too Ms.Jung. Just because the people you love are taken by ____ah, it doesn't mean she took us. We are members guys.
Fany unnie pulled Tae unnie back and made Sica unnie stop glaring at me. My body fell down on that spot and all my strngth was gone. 

Sica: wait why should I be jealous with _____? I don't have any feelings towards Yuri-ah. AND you haven't told us where you were, maknae!
Sica unnie ignored the strong glare from behind her and continued attacking me. Yul unnie frowned and ran out of the room with teary eyes. 

Fany: Jessie, what the hell did you just say? Now Yuri-ah's gone... Hyun and Yoong, can you go and chase her?
YoonHyun nodded and ran after her leaving the rest of the members in an awkward situation. SooSun had been sittig at the corner trying not to get involved in the fight.

Sica: maknae, tell NOW!

You: I wa-was out meeting Gi-Gikwang op-oppa...
My voice was trmbling with fear and eyes couldn't move up to meet the ice princess'. 

Sica: WHAT?! You were flirting with a guy while we were here practicing?! Just because you can dance better than us doesn't mean you can go out!
Not only Sica unnie but now Tae unnie was at her back with the same scary glare. 
Tae: Maknae you better stay here and practice until we allow you to enter the dorm. Let's go guys!
Tae unnie walked out of the room with Sica unnie following her. SooSun stood up and quickly went out.

Hyo: baby don't cry... You should have a good reason, your not the kind of girl who skip practices just to meet a guy...
Fany: what were you talking with Gikwang?
I thought if I should tell the truth to unnies but some how I didn't want to talk to them. I was just too frustrated. 
You: I just met him cause I wanted to, no other reasons. Taeyeon unnie's right, I'll stay and practice until I'm allowed so just leave unnie...
I put the music on and started moving my body along the music. Fany unnie sighed deeply and pulled Hyo unnie put but Hyo unnie resisted to go and let FAny unnie leave first.

Hyo: _____ah, come here and tell me the truth. 
Hyo unnnie stopped the music and sat by the wall. Although I was mad at the members for being so rude I couldn't get angry towards Hyo unnie. 
You: unnie~
I burst out crying and hid my face on her shoulder. 
Hyo: there, there. so what WAS the real reason? 
You: Did you know me and oppa was child-hood friends? 
Hyo: Whe?! Jinja? I never heard of that...
You: well we are and after my parents died I was taken by his family. Umma was the most caring person but she died yesterday and oppa came to tell me.
Hyo: maknae, why didn't you tell Taeyeoni about that? 
You: I just didn't want to... 

Hyo: we are sisters, baby. And Taeng's the eldest so even if you don't want to tell anyone, just tell Taeng. She will understand you.

I nodded with some confidence. Hyo unnie was right, I should have told her.

Tae: Yah, why did you bring her back? She has to practie until I allow her!!
As soon as she saw me entering the dorm with Hyo Tae unnie stop up from wathching TV and stood in front of me, facing me and Hyo unnie.

Hyo: ______ah wants to tell you something, and it's kind of important!!

I breathed in full air and looked up to face the force unnie with full energy.

You: I met oppa to talk about the death of his umma. Umma was a big thing for me and...

I felt my throat croak and tears fell down my eyes. It was too hard for me to admit the death of umma. She was my umma after I was left alone.

Tae: _____ah, I was sorry. Here, calm down...

Unnie pulled me into a hug and my hair and patted my back. Other Unnies came out of their room hearing the fight was over and hugged me in turns. Yul and Sica unnie was together now, maybe official?

Hyo: and she wants to go her funeral which is next week.

Fany: but that's ou-

Tae: I'll tell Joshph oppa, so don't worry baby. Go and say good bye to your umma and come back to continue as SNSD!