15

SNSD's daily life O.o

*at the SM concert*

The crowd greeted the appearance of SNSD with a burst of applause and pink lights going up and down everywhere.

Everyone: Annyonghaseyo~, SNSD immida!!!

They clap like crazy and scream their heads off. You chuckle at the insane crowd and wave to those who has your name written on it.

Tae: hav you waited for us?

The crowd answered in unison. Taeyeon looked proud to be answered. She likes it when they answer to her questions.

 

After our performance of Genie, we left the stage for a little break. The staff of SM came running towards us to clean our sweat away. I thank them with a smile and go to where most of the artist sits and looks at the TV to watch others perform. It was TVXQ performing and to us, they are really amazing so no one dared to talked.

*after the performance*

Kai: wow, they are really daebak!

Taemin: their dance are soooo coool!!!

The young artists starts to talk about their performance while unnies talked to SJ. You stood in the middle of the two groups and kept on staring at the TV, sonics you weren't in the mood of joining either group talk.

Eunhyuk: not joining, huh?

Eunhyuk stood beside you and passed you a bottle of water. You realised that you didn't take a drink since the concert had started and thank him.

You: uhn... Concentrating on my next duet...

You were planned to do a performance with D.O from EXO. Your y rap and amazing dance skill combined with the super vocal of D.O to do Trouble Maker. They didn't plan the performance to be that y like Hyuna and Hyunsung but still it was quite embarrassing to do it live in from of many people.

Eunhyuk: your lucky, Kyungsoo-ah! Many guys in this world will love to change place with you just to perform that i song with _____ah here!!

D.O (kyungsoo) flushed back and blushed. As a rookie and the youngest group in SM he denied performing with such a big group's mankae.

Eunhyuk: I wanna change with you...

He whined. You were shocked to hear such a thing from your oppa. He people who were talking turned around and looked at Eunhyuk. He pratically just confessed to you in front of most of the artists of SM. Donghae who was talking to Jessica frowned and stared at you two with his jaw wide open.

Staff: ______shi, Kyungsoo shi, stage please!!

The awkward silence was disturbed by the staff calling you and D.O to the stage. You quickly walk out of the awkwardness followed by your fellow partner.

 

*after the performance*

Jeti: ____ah!!

You look around and found two girls waving from the back of the stage where there is no people. You walk to them with awkward face. You know what they are going to talk to you and you wanted to avoid it but you won't be able to avoid all the time so you breathe in until you feel you can't breathe any more and breathe out before walking towards them.

Fany: explain!

Sica: what was that?!

You: what was what?

Although you knew what they were talking you didn't want to answer them. The two girls sighed.

Fany: you and Eunhyuk oppa

Sica: what was that sudden confession?

You: he only said he wanted to perform with me. It doesn't he likes me...

You tried to object all the thoughts your unnies had.

Sica: argh, this girl... Can't you see? He meant like 'love' like you and Doojun oppa!

You try not to look at them. You, too, didn't know how to cope with one more fan boy in this industry. You already had a number of fans that are celebrities and confessed on TV that your their ideal type. Every time you are asked how you feel you never was able to answer them properly.

You: unnie, he may did confess but you know I have a boy friend...

Fany: so your just gonna talk to him like nothing happened? ____ah, while you were on the stage performing he looked as if he looked glad able to tell you his feeling. I bet he's waiting in front of the TV for you.

You: he's WHAT?! Oh no...

You hold your head and sigh.

You: b-but...

Sica: Tiff stop making her feel like it was her fault. It's not her fault that she made him love her!

Sica slant Tiffany's arm and hugged your arm.

Fany: your right, mihanae ____babe.

 

After the talk you didnt go to the TV area since you were scared that you'll meet Eunhyuk. You stroll around the holl looking at the busy staffs going through the script an calling the idols to go on stage.

The concert ha finished after avoiding Eunhyuk for 2hours. You didn't stab near him on stage, too and clenched on Tiffany and Taeyeon so you won't be able to be called out by Eunhyuk. He looke at you every time you were walking near him or standing opposit him.

 

*back at the dorm*

You: I can't keep on avoiding him my whole life... What if I appear on the same program as him?! What if I just meet him while shopping?!

You kept on gong through this over and over again.

Yoong: yah, will you stop asking us that question? Feel proud that you are popular among guys!!

Yul: awwww, someone's feeling jealous that ____ah stole her popularity...

Yuri smirked. Jessica slapt he arm.

Sunny: but maknae's right. She can't keep on avoiding him... YoonYul?

An evil smirk formed on the aegyo queen's face. The two became pale as soon as they knew what he was thinking.

Yoong: NO! I won't do it!!

Yul: Me too, Sunkyu!!

Sunny: YAH, I hate that name.. Ow, just think your now helping your innocent little sister from a jerk who is trying to date her.

Yoong: ...but...

Hyun: come on unnie... Please help out ____ah...

Yoona looked at her girl friend and sighed. Yul was too pushed by Sica to accept this too.

Yul: ok, but only this time! and you guys better treat us well!!

The girls nodded, satisfied with her request. YoonYul stood up and entered Yulsic's room to talk about their plan while the rest went back to their respective rooms (Sica in Yoonhyun's room) to take a good rest after the concert.