Make Taeny officia - part2

SNSD's daily life O.o

We were going on  a show called 'win win' with all the SNSD members. Te-unnie was doing the MC with Wooyoung.

MC 1: Today's guest is... SNSD~!!! 
We were welcomed with applause and Te-unnie was smiling like idiot. She must have been really happy to invite all the members to her show, keke.

Everyone: Annyonghaseyo, SNSD immida~
We bowed towards the camera and did our usual thing. 

MC 2 : owww, they are jinja pretty... 
MC 1: can you say all their names, then? 
The two MCs were teasing eachother. MC 2 started to observe our faces and started with Yoona-unnie

MC 2: your Yoona right? 
Yoong: dae

she clapped her hands happily. 

MC 1: how about her? 

and he pointed to me. I smiled at the MC but in side I was jinja nervous. 

MC 2: ofcourse I know her!!! Your _______! She's the cutest in SNSD
Everyone: Whe?!

I smiled brightly and blushed when I heard I was the cutest, but the rest of the members were shocked. 
Yul: she looks pretty but when she talks and staff, she's worse than Yoong.
Soo: yea, she's a little kid!!
You: YAH! Just because I was chosen the prettiest, don't be jealous. It's the truth ;p

Everyone burst out laughing and Yul and Soo smacked my arm playfully.

MC 1: dae, but I think they all look pretty, except for Taeyeon, haha. Before I started the show with Taeyeon I thought she was really cute but when you work with her you can see she's really a ahjumma! Like how she laugh and etc..

Hyo: I agree! When we were trainees the teacher told us she is really good at singing and we thought we should be careful of her but when I saw her, I forgot to be aware of her cause she didn't seem like good at singing!!!

Again the people in the studio burst out laughing and Te-unnie blushed.

MC 1: there was a qusetion here asking about the sleeping habit, how does SNSD member look when they sleep?

Soo: Taeyeon is jinja horrible, she sleep walk and talk. She once said she couldn't find her phone but then it came out of the fridge!! She put the phone in the fridge while sleeping!!!
MC 1: WHE?! OMO, that's horrible Taeyeon-ah
Te-unnie was blushing more.
Tae: but Sooyoung is horrible too. She snores, gnashing, put legs on some one...
MC 1: So the conclusion is Taeyeon and Sooyoung has really bad sleeping habit
Soo&Tae: WHE?!
Everyone except TaeSoo: DAE~
 

MC 1: how about this question? Who do you want to date if your were a boy?
Fany: I wanna date Seohyun.
I frowned at what she said. I saw Tae unnie looking disappointed about her confession. While the camera wasn't looking at me and Jessi unnie we pointed at Tae unnie and giggled.

MC 2: next section! The real life of idols!! You can admit it or decline it. It's just a rumor between fans. Q1 is it true the makne can speak to members without using any formal language but Seohyun can't?

You: Yah! I speak formally too!!
I said but received a smack from Jessica unnie who was sitting beside me.
Jessica: I never heard you speak politely like Hyun, ______ah.

The members nodded and you giggled.
You: arraso, the rumor is true. But unnies are my sisters so why do I have to talk them formally?
The crowd burst out laughing.
MC 1: ur right _____ah. Ten but why doesn't Sephyun speak politely?
Seo: cause I admire them. And they are scary...
Everyone except you: HUH?!

You: Hyun unnie's right. Unnies are sometimes really scary!!
MC 1: like when?
I looked at all my Unnies before you spitted out everything.
You: Sica unnie was jinja scary when I first met her. Hyo unnie was the same. Their eyes killed me!!
Sica and Hyo: Yah, makne!!!
I shut my mouth in a tie and pretended like I was really scared.

MC 2: True or False, Taeyeon and Tiffany is real! 
MC 1: Huh?! What dos that mean?
We all froze. Tae unnie and Fany unnie was panicking. 
You: I think they mean like TaeNy, right? 
I looked at Sica unnie who had a big grin in her face. 
Soo: actually we don't know about that, but if your a Taeny shipper you might believe it. 
Yoong: unnie? what do you think?
Tae: umm... well we are actually not alowed to date whike we are under that contract so even if it's true I'm not gonna say it. Anyways we are all straight and members are all sisters to me.
Fany unnie nodded to each word Tae unnie said but sitting beside her and knowing her for more than 5 years already, I could sense that she was definately feeling depressed. Maybe I need to talk to unnie afterwards, haha.


After the show
Sica: ______ah, I was sorry about the trainee days... I didn't mean to threaten you.
Unnie took my hands and apologised. Hyo saw the scene and came over to apologise too. I was shocked to see Unnies like this. They never mentioned it before.
You: unnie, it's alright. I'm not that bothered by that.
I smiled widely and hugged both of them at the same time. Taeny looked at us and smiled too
Tae: kind makne, haha.
You: oh, unnie! Can you help me with something? Kind of privately...
I pulled Fany unnie beside me and eyed Tae and Sica unnie. They nodded and told us they will be in the waiting room.

Fany: what is it baby? 
Fany unnie likes calling me baby, haha. 
You: are you sure there's nothing going on with Tae unnie? 
Fany: what are you talking about? Me and Tete? 
You: unnie, tell me the truth! I won't tell anyone...
Fany: what do you mean by baby? 
You: unnie and Tae unnie!!! Aren't you guys dating or something behind our back?
Fany unnie smied weakly at me and sighed. wait does that mean... 
Fany: baby, I haven't even told her my feelings yet... Anyways I don't think Tete loves me like I do
You: unnie, do it before I take her away
this was my last plan. 
Fany: you love her too?! 
You: dae, since I first met her I loved her. If you don't tell her your feelings I would take her
Fany: ...arraso

Sica: what were you talking with her, _____ah? 
when I walked in the waiting room I only saw Sica unnie. Maybe the others were out to promote their CDs to other artists. Fany unnie went somewhere as well as soon as we finished our private talk.
You: about Taeny things... 
I went into change into my normal outfit. Jessi unnie was shocked and came in to my dress room without any hesitation. I had all my clothes off except for my underwear.

Sica: What do you mean by TAENY thing? What exactly did you talk with her?
You: YAH! UNNIE!! 
You were shocked and screamed. The members who had just came in to the waiting room were curious what was happening in the dressing room
Seo: makne are you alright? Who's in there with you?
You know Hyun unnie is especially strict to ual things. Did she thought I was hacing s** with someone...?!
Yuri unnie pulled the doors open and I was standing in front of the members without any clothes except for my clothes and Sica unnie holding my shoulders.
Tae: sorry if we disturbed you...
she was grinning widely. Fany unnie looked at me in shock while Hyun unnie sighed deeply.
Je___: don't think it in the wrong way!!! We are NOT doing the things you guys are imagining!!
Hyo: Than what are you doing when makne isn't wearing anything except her bra and ? And why are you holding her shoulders tightly? 
Sica: ummmm... well...
You: I played a joke on her and she was trying to punish me...
I quickly came out with the dumbest idea but the unnies nodded looked satisfied.
Soo: don't make Sica into helsica makne...
they left the dressing with the door open in case of something else. Sica unnie sighed in relief.
Sica: wow, don't scream _____ah... We've always see each other without any clothes at the dorm! Anyway you must tell me what the hell you were talking with Fany when we get back, ok?
I nodded and quickly changed into my casual outfit.

 

I was lying on my bed. Taking some selcas for my twitter acount.

Sica: baby! Now spill it out!
Sica unnie came in the room and locked it behind her. I looked around but couldn't find Fany unnie anywhere, she must be in the living room with the other members. I sat up and left my phone by my pillow.
You: ok, I got annoyed at Taeny cause they won't confess quickly and told Fany unnie that I'm in love with Tae unnie and I'll confess her in a week. 
Sica unnie frowned but her shocked expression soon turned in a big grin.
Sica: baby your awsome!! I hope they will become official by this week!!
Sica unnie slapt my arm hard.
You: UNNIE!!! it hurts... 
I shouted and it telling it hurt. 
Yoong: MAKNE?! ARE YOU OK? 
The unnies heard my scream again and all came to the room. They tried to open it but cause Sica unnie locked it, it was locked.
Tae: huh? why are you locking the door baby? what're you doing in there?
me and Sica panicked. We've already been suspected of doing private things today and now we're in a room which is locked and we are both in side.
You: what should we do, unnie? 
I whispered to her. She pushed me to the door and gestured to open it. Sica unnie hid behind the closet.

Fany: YAH! Why are you locking the door baby? 
You stuttered. What the hell am I meant to say? I looked at Hyo unnie for help. She noticed I was hoping for help.
Hyo: well maybe it was just an accident, Pani. Don't shout at ______ah, she didn't mean it.
Hyo calmed the angry girl. Pani unnie glared at me once and went back to the living room assuring that I wasn't injured.

Making sure everyone went back I went into my room again and jumoed on to my bed.
Sica: sorry makne...
she came out from the back of the closet and my back with aegyo.
You: unnie, Fany unnie was jinja scary... now she's upset with me... can I sleep with you and Hyoyeon unnnie?
I looked up and face her with a little teary eyes. She giggled and nodded.
Sica: your so cute, haha. You really look like a baby, haha
She burst out laughing. But we didn't notice the present of Hyoyeon unnie.

Hyo: so you two are together? 
she smirked but at the same time seemed a little jealous
Je___: ANIYO!!!
Hyo: wow, when you two scream it's really loud!! so then why were you two in this room with the doors locked?
I looked at Sica unnie. She nodded so I started telling her all the things that happened today, including the Sica unnie things too.
Hyo: makne, if Taeny bacame official cause of you then I'll buy you chocolate cake for you!
I jumped up in excite and hugged Hyo unnie tightly. 

*while Taeny*
Tiffany and Taeyeon were sitting side by side with the members except the three in the living room watching IY.
Sunny: look at Yul!! She looks fuuny, haha
Sunny pointed to one of the scene where they are doing a joke with apples.
Yul: YAH! Still it's funny... 
Tiffany observed the dorky smile of the ahjumma beside her. 
(does makne really love her? I thought she only looks at her as sister...)
Tiffany sighed quietly but loud enough for the ahjumma to hear her. She looked worridely to the eye-smile girl.
Tae: are you alright Fany-ah? Maybe you should just take a sleep...
Tiffany looked at Tae and then the TV. The show was still in the middle but she knew members telerecord the shows with memebers in it so she decided to folow Tae's word.

Taeyeon walked into SeoFany___'s room after the show. Seohyun went to TaeSooYoon's room for some talk before sleep.
Tae: Fany-ah are you sleeping? 
Taeyeon sat on her bed. I walked in the room but when I saw the two in the same room I quickly went out and entered JessiHyo's room.
You: unnie, I'm really gonna sleep in this room... Taeny's taking our room
I grinned and lyed between the two unnie who were busy surfing the internet. They both looked up from the screen and high-fived each other while I was trying to go to sleep.

Fany: Tete? What are you doing here?
Fany rubbed her eyes and sat up. She wasn't sleeping.
Tae: Hyun came in to our room and now Yul, Sunny, Soo and Yoong are talking so I couldn't sleep. Sica and Hyo are surfing the internet so I their bed are reserved and so I thought I could just sleep in Hyun's bed. 
Fany: ok...
Tae: where's baby? 
she looked around but couldn't spot ____ anywhrer.
Fany: I think she thinks I'm upset cause of the incident just now. She wouldn't face me. And I think there's another reaon to this, too...
Tiffany looked at my bed and sighed. 
Tae: so you guys are practically fighting? 
Fany: maybe...
Tae: hey what's the 'other reason'?
Tiffany stuttered. 
Fany: arh, well... Taeyeonie, do you love someone?
Tae: HUH?! what kind of question is that? Does it have to do with this 'other reason'? 
Tiffany nodded. 
Tae: what if I say yes? 
Fany: oh... nah nothing then...
Tiffany laid again and covered herself with the blancket.
Tae: Fany? What was it? You haven't told me yet!!
She shook Tiffany's body. Tiffany slowly came out from the blancket.
Fany: you don't have to tell me if you don't want to but who is that guy that you like? 
Tiffany's eyes were teary and Taeyeon was shockd to see the girl like that. 
Tae: Fany? Why are you crying...? 
Tiffany just shook her head and wauted for her to say something towards the question she just asked.
Tae: well actually, it's not a he... 
Tiffany didn't understand the meaniing and tilted her head. 
Tae: I'm mean like I like a girl... you can laugh if you want...
she scratched the back of her neck. Tiffany didn't laugh at all. She kind of sensed that Taeyeon loved her back.
Fany: Tete by any chance, is that girl lying beside you? 
Tears ran down the cheek of Tiffany's. Taeyon looked at her in shock, she didn't know what to answer.
Fany: Taeyeon, is she me? 
Now she was crying like an idiot. Taeyeon nodded.
Tae: yes that girl is called Stephany Hwang Miyoung. 
Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon chuckled at crying face and cleaned it with Seohyun's blancket, lol. She pulled off the hug and gently kissed Tiffany's lips.

Hyo: makne, your llocksmith!! Taeny is official now! 
Hyo unnie came running into the room in hyper followed by the dazed Sica unnie. I blincked twice since I was just sleeping and looked at the two unnies who just came back from watching the confession.
You: unnie can you tell me tomorrow? I'm sleepy...
Hyo: oh, this baby... Alright but I'll tell you first in the morning, even before i say good morning!