Sorry for the late update...!!

SNSD's daily life O.o
Gik: hummmm, BTOB is doing really well!! But I hope they can show more talents next time, they seemed to be hidden by SM's new boy band...

Looking at the monitor at the Music Core's waiting room, Gikwang commented. The other members were sitting, getting ready for their stage 'fiction'.

JS: yup, they really are doing great.

JS smiled warmly, operating their performance with Gikwang. Soon the other members came to watch, but Doojun stayed in his seat.

Yobseop: hyung, you all right?

He noticed your difference and walked back to see Dookun's face. Doojun was currently looking at his phone, thinking of whether to call you or not. He knew you were busy getting ready for your comeback next week, and don't want to disturb you.

Gik: come'n call her!

Gikwang smirked and pulled the phone out of his hand and started the call. Dioxin panicked but it was too late, you were on the phone.

You: yoboseyo... Oppa?

Doojun; err, sorry ______babe. I didn't mean to disturb you.

You: aniyeo, oppa. It's good to have some time off.

But at the back Doojun wa able to hear Taeyeon screaming. They didn't seem to be going well with the practice.

Doojun: _____ah, go back to practice. I don't want you to spoil your new song just because I called you. I just wanted to ask if I can visit you today, I have a day off tomorrow...

The Beast members were smirking widely.

You: JINJA?! You promised! Now I won't allow any excuse for you to not come to our dorm tonight!!

Doojun: haha, arraseo. I will be there tonight at 11:00pm, are you still gonna be practicing?

You: err, dae oppa...

Doojun: then I will go straight to your practice room. Have to go then, love you.

You: love you too, bye~

*at 11:09pm*

You sit on the floor waiting for Doojun to enter the room. The girls had been practicing for the last 4 hours but they didn't match each other. They will crush into each other, or forget their part.

Sica: ARGH, this is so irritating!!

The members stress were reaching their limit.

Yul: it's just a bit more practice, babe.

Yul tried calming down the nearly-hellsica. Just then the door opened and a guy with jeans and sweater came in. It was no one but Doojun.

Doojun: hello, SNSD. I have a delivery for you guys.

He acted like a delivery service and pulled out a bo of ice cream. The girls screamed like crazy and gathered around the box, trying to get their favourite flavour.

You: oppa, your late!!

You pouted and sat beside him. Doojun chuckled and hugged your waist.

Doojun: the line for these ice creams were too long. But I successfully made your unnies happy!

You giggled and nodded. Now they were ready for another round of strict dance lesson. Doojun sat by the mirror, being like a fan watching their performance, especially yours.

The girls did great after the appetite. It was their first time succeeding.

Hyo: OMO, did we just do it...?

Hyun: without any mistakes!!

Doojun clapped, smiling.

Eunhuk: hey, girls! I heard you were having difficulties and practicing har-?!

Eunhyuk and Siwon walked in, without knocking the door. Eunhyuk stopped when he saw Doojun sitting and watching them.

Yoong: I know. But we just made it without any mistakes. Thanks to Foojun oppa who brought us ice cream!!

Yoona smiled and bowed politely towards the now-glaring guy.

Eunhuk: err, what are you doing in SM's building?

Eunhyuk gripped his fist and approached the latter.

Doojun: waiting for my girl to finish practicing? Luckily she invited me to the practice room so I don't think you have the right to piss me out.

You panicked seeing the fight between your boyfriend and Eunhyuk. On the other side Hyoyeon was gripping her fist, too jealous that she couldn't join the fight between the duo.

Siwon: huh, we could just tell Lee Soo Man about your relationship with ______babe.

Euhyuk: alright, nice idea buddy. Yea, we could scold you

Eunhyuk smirked. Now the girls were standing without any thing to say. You were, too, standing by your unnies seeing the fight to get you.

Doojun: you do it, and you know who's gonna feel devastated.

Doojun smirked back. Eunhyuk couldn't protest this one. You slowly approached Doojun and kissed his cheek.

You: Eunhyuk oppa, can you please stop this thing. Doojun oppa is currently my love, and I don't want anyone doing stupid things to break our relationship!

Eunhyuk backed off, seeing the kiss and the your hand intertwined with his, there was no doubt that they could break up easily.

Hyo: ok, that's the conclusion. Now oppas if you you please exit the practice room, we wanna practice now!!

Hyo couldn't stand watching the couple flirt. She still had feeling for you and she knows it won't vanish, it was life time feeling. Eunhyuk, with no expression painted on his face, slowly walked out with the help of Siwon.

Tiff: umm, so shall we continue...?

Finally, in 5 minutes, Tiffany spoke. The others nodded and continued while Doojun was feeling delightful for the victory between Eunhyuk.