We are SNSD!!

SNSD's daily life O.o
Staff: _____ and Hyoyeon come to practice room 6, now.
Me and Hyo unnie exchanged looks and walked out of the dancing class. Te boys watche us go and continued to dance.
You: did we do anything wrong, unnie?
I asked the girl who had the same expression as me. She shook her head and sighed.
Hyo: I don't think so, ______ah...
We entered the practice an there were already 8 girls sitting I the middle with the same expression as us.
Hyo: hi, guys... Why are we here?
You: hey, unnie!!! Maybe we are ready to debut as a new girl group!!
I jumped up ad down and the others expression lightened when they heard my comment.
Staff: ______, calm down! Yes as she ha said your gonna debut in two months so I've called all you to know this big news.
The girls screamed out loud and cheered. Fany unnie and Sica unnie started to cry. Tae unnie and Yul innie calme the two crying girls by hugging them.
Staff: I think you have been practicing really hard until now and know a little of each other. You'll be moving into your dorm next month and will debut on August 2nd. The leader for now will be Taeyeon as she's the eldest and the makne will be ________. I would leave you guys now, you'll have a day off for today but the debut practice will start tomorrow.
The staffs left us to scream.
You: unnie!! We've made it!!!
I hugged Hyun unnie who looked at me I disbelief. Hyo unnie started to dance so I danced beside her and the other members joined.

Tae: _______, you packed everything?
Tae unnie peered into my room and I nodded. In less than an hour oppa would come and pick us to move to our new dorm. Luckily all my friends were going to debut as the same group so nothing made me sad but Hyun unnie had to be separated with her beat friend.
Fany: girls, we're going!!!

We entered the dorm with mouth opened. The tv wa filmin us but thr didn't stop us from going hyper. I rushed into one of the room and jumped onto the bed.
You: UNNIE!!! THIS IS MY BEEEEEDD!!!
I declared and the members chuckled at my move.

We did a little party in front of the camera and Shindong oppa came and enjoyed it with us. For me Shindong oppa was my brother in SM town. He'd been my only known person when I entered SM.
Shindong: _________ah, your unnies are all good girls so you have nothing to worry. Good luck!!
He left the dorm with my new members. I wa I the same room as Tiffany and Seohyun.
Hyun: Yah! Don't sleep without any blankets on!!
She pushed me up and made me get a blanket.
You: unnie, Hyun unnie's disturbing my sleep...
I said when I saw some members in the living room watching TV. it was only me who was trying to sleep
Tae: Hyun, don't be nasty to your sister.
Yul: shes like a little baby when she whines, haha
Soo: cuuutteeee
Yoong: Hyun doesn't mean to disturb you, makne.
Each member that heard me whine commented. Hyun unnie glared at me and still made me get a blanket but unfortunately I don't have a blanket.
Fany: then you wanna sleep with me?
Fany unnie looked up from her laptop and topped the space beside her. I nodded and climbed into he bed. Tae unnie came running in the room.
Tae: yah, I wanna sleep with her too...
Soo: awwww, a battle between the eldest and te youngest...
He earned a slap from Sunny.
Yoong: a love fight?!
Sica: LOVE FIGHT?!
All the members were in the room watching me an Tae. Fany sighed and glared at Tae.
Fany: Tete, dont act like a little baby. There's only two spaces and ______'s sleeping with me because she doesnt have a blanket which makes her ill, ok?
Tae unnie sighed and walked back to her room. I felt guilty and tried to call her back for apology but Fany unnie stopped me.
Fany: you don't have to go ______ah. She knows what I meant.
I nodded and lied back again before I fell asleep.