16

SNSD's daily life O.o

MC: question time~!! This is one of the most asked questions amongst idols, I believe!! Who is your ideal type?!

The mc asked looking around at the bunch of boys. There were; SJ, BB, 2PM, SHINee, Beast, Infinite, BAP, BTOB, NUEST and Exo. (I included all the rookie groups!!) it was a show to make the boy bands closer to each other.

MC: any one? How about asking from the older groups? So that'll make SJ!

From SJ, only Leetuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk had came on but it was enough memebers to know every members' ideal type.

Leetuk: as a leader I shall speak! Er, most of us love Hyori noona. But I think Eunhyuk LOVES _____ah from SNSD. Every time she appears on TV he'll sit right in front of the TV and won't move until the show ends!! It's just hilarious!!!

Shindong: oh yea, I bet he's a stalker of her's!! Just at Valentine's day I had a radio job with her and she gave me a little box of chocolate. I was quite busy with my schedule that day so I left it uneaten until I came back to the dorm and as soon as Eunhyuk saw who I received it from he went all crazy, asking me where I got it from!!

Eunhyuk's face became all red as the two teased their fellow member. Everyone bursts out laughing and clapped their hands.

MC: so Eunhyuk-shi's addicted to ____shi? I thought he liked those girls like Yoona or Yuri-shi...

Eunhyuk: to tell you the truth, those two girls are the face that you get bored with in just three days. I'll recommend every men in the world to look at ____shi and support her with all love!!

The crowd burst out laughing again, listening to the pathetic comment from Eunhyuk.

MC: how about you, Kai?

since EXO and SJ are from the same company, the MC turned the question to EXO's who had a worried face. 

Kai: I like all the SNSD noonas...

MC: aww, he's so greedy...

When all this went on, Doojun at the corner grid his teeth and glared at Eunhyuk in the middle. He heard all the happening at SM concert from you.

Gik: pss, calm down. You have the priority of being her boy friend!

The members noticed Doojun's jealousy and calmed him down without anyone else noticing. Doojun smiled bitterly and thanked them. Just then the MC turned and faced BEAST.

MC: how about Beast and 2PM?

Taecyeon: me and Nik's ideal type is Yoona-shi.

MC: so there's another idol who likes Yoona-shi!!

JS: my ideal type is Hyuna.

MC: you like y girls?

JS: ani, she's not y in real life. She's really a charming figure.

MC: how about you eh... Doojun-shi?

Doojun stattered.

Doojun: er... My ideal type is... It's a secret!!!

MC: oh, come'n!!!

Doojun: no, no!!

Gik: Cone'n Doojun! Just blurt it out!

Gikwang had an evil smirk and pushed Doojun. Sojourn glared at the little one but the big smile on his face made him blurt out.

Doojun: arraso, it's ______shi from SNSD.

Eunhyuk frowned and stepped forward.Everyone laughed at the two fan boys of you but there was a little fight between the two with eyes but no one realised it.

*behind the sceen*

The two idols walked back to their individual waiting room but they both went out and met at the hall.

Eunuyuk: annyonghaseyo...

Doojun: annyonghaseyo...

Doojun tried to walk out without getting caught but Eunhyuk stood in frog of him just in time and made him stop.

Doojun: !!

Eunhyuk: I just want to tell you that ______ah is mine and there will be no way that your able to get her!

Doojun stattered, again. Eunhyuk's strong glare caught his breath. He wasn't able to answer back, seeing Eunhyuk behaving weird.

Eunhyuk: so step back and don't ever say your ideal type's _____ah!

It was Eunhyuk's turn to move out of the hall, but Doojun steeped forward and stopped him.

Doojun: sorry hyung, but I believe there aren't any way your able be liked by _____ if you act like that. And I am pretty sure she likes me more. So excuse me,

Doojun quickly stralked out of the hall, leaving Eun Hyuk glare at him strongly.