Taeny and YulSic bustered.

SNSD's daily life O.o
You: unnie~

I crept on Hyo unnie's room which was secured by Hyo and Sunny unnie. They must have the same problem as me, as they were fully awake on Sunday night, 1:00am.

Hyo: ok, here comes the maknae... Is it Yulsic?

Yuri and Sica unnie was taking over the Sunri's room, leaving Sunny in Hyosica's room. Yup, they were doing their own business... But my problem was different. I shook my head

Sun: so is it Taeny, then?

Sunny unnie sighed deeply, knowing my answer. I nodded my head without hesitation and climbed in the middle of the two beds, on the middle of the two Unnies.

Tae and Fany unnie were doing their business like Yulsic. Making me and Hyun unnie evacuate from our room. Well how are we able to stay there when they are nearly making out? Hyun unnie went to SoonYoonTae's room while I came straight into this room.

Hyo: I think it's time to ask oppa for a new form with sound proof walls and new roommates!

Hyo unnie exclaimed and landed her head on the pillow with a little fump. The rest of us nodded in unison making us busy talking about other things and not listen to the loud moans unnies were making.

Joseph: new dorm? What for?

Oppa stopped his hand from going through a pile of papers when he heard our suggestion.

You: I think it's time, since fans knows our dorm and room number I think we should change our dorm. And what's more I think we deserve a better one!

Without any hesitation I explained to him. I earned a playful slap from the two unnies who came to tell oppa about our idea from yeaterday.

Hyo: maknae's right oppa! We took enough prizes and love from other people.

Sun: oppa pweeeaaassee.

Oppa: arraso, I'll work on the dorm but Sunny, can you please stop that voice?

Sunny unnie pouted, the aegyo that calls for a punch will NEVER work on anyone unless they are unnie's bias.

Tae: hey, Hyo. I heard you asked for oppa for a new dorm. Why didn't you try and talk to us about that? And you guys too.

We got bustered during our lunch at the waitin at MB. The other members looked at us with shocking expression. That's right, we didn't consult with the members about this. The three of us xchanged looks and hesitated to tell them the reason.

Hyun: why change dorm, suddenly?!

Hyun unnie exclaimed with a surprised look. She looked at us for an answer.

Tae: Hyo?

Tae unnie was getting annoyed since we didn't speak. Hyo unnie looked towards Sunny unnie.

Tae: Sunny?

Now the question was asked to Sunny unnie who looked towards me. My jaw dropped open, shocked at the two unnies who were trying to make me answer the difficult question.

Tae: ______?

Her voice was in the point of gettin angry. She looked at us irritatedily.

You: arrrr... Be-because of the sou-sound...

I stuttered. Hyo and Sunny unnie were holding their laugh by gripping their chopstick with their teeth. I blushed hard, avoiding the Taeny and Yulsic's eyes. They seem not to get the meanin of my explanation but the other members were satisfied and smiled bitterly towards te two couples.

Fany: what sound? Is there some kind of construction going near our dorm?

She raised er eyebrow and went into thinking if there were. But soon Sica unnie slept her arm.

Sica: pabo, there isn't any construction! Yah, maknae what's the sound?

Her icy glare froze me from head to toe. As always it's te most scariest....

Yoong: unnie, don't stare at her like that. It's a sound, right guys?

The rest of the members nodded in unison earning a bewildered stare from the two couples. None of us were able to tell them exactly what we meant cause the two couples contained Sica unnie, the scariest member when it comes to fighting, Fany unnie who's good at punishing, the kid leader Tae unnie and Yul unnie who chase you to death when mentioning something embarrassing about them.

Yul: hey what's the problem with you guys? What's the sound? Seo?

The question was thrown to the most innocent girl, Hyun unnie. Everyone knows that she's not good at keeping secrets. But this time the surcumstance was different.

Hyun: a sound! Just a sound!!

Now the four were mad.

Tae: ok thats it! If you don't tell us NOW, no Korean food to all of you for a MONTH!!!

Soo: NOOOOooooo! Yah, maknae tell them!!

You: WHE?! Why me~!!!

I whined but cause I was the youngest I couldn't win the argue between the unnies who were looking at me, telling me to tell them.

You: thesoundofunniesmakingout!!!!

I blurted out and breathed in a ton of air. Unluckily they couldn't catch up what iwas saying.

Sica: slower please, ______ah.

You: the sound of unnies ma-mak......

I mumbled the last part.

Fany: ma- what?

You: making out......

I blushed hard and hid my face behind Hyo unnie who was sitting beside me. The couples went silent, forgot to say something. Maybe they don't have any opposition in changing dorm.

Soo: well done maknae, now we are able to eat Korean food!!

You: unnie~!!!

I slapped her arm.

Tae: yea, I'll tell oppa about this problem too...

The couples were still gazing at their plate blunkily. Was it that much shock to them?