Dancing Princess

SNSD's daily life O.o

Tae: I think she looks really cute! I mean she looks like a little baby!!
Fany: And look at her skin! It's shimmering white... Hey how old did she say?
The two looked at my sleep and started talking. Tiffany unnie's Korean was hard to catch since she said she couldn't speak Korean fluently but somehow Taeyeon unnie knew what she trying to say.

Tae: I don't know... Around 8? 
Fany: I doubt it.
she said in fluent English. Taeyeon unnie lookd at her for some help.
Tae: Yo-you dat wat?
Fany: D.O.U.B.T it. It means I don't think so. I never heard of the company allowing such a kid...

I open my eyes, hearing my roomates chit chatting about you. They didn't notice that I was awake and started guessing how old I was.

You: 10, unnie. I'm 10 years old but I'll turn 11 next week

The two were surprised to see me up. I looked at the two shocked girls and chuckled. I walked up to the bathroom and brushed my head.

Fany: Your 10?! WOW!! 
You: dae~, but isn't Taeyeon unni around my age...? 
I said putting the brush down and looking at the baby faced girl. 
Tae: _____ah, I'm oldeer than Fany-ah... I'm 14!
I looked at her from head to toe. At least she was taller than me, but the rest, she didn't look like 3 years older. 

Fany: yup, _____ah. I had the same thought as you when I first met her. I mean how could she be older than me?!
taeyeon unnie punched the taller gir's arm playfully. 

You: unnie, isn't it Saturday and what are we meant to do today? I was given this paper saying that Saturday morning is a contest...
I said and showed unnies the paper I was given yesterday. They didn't have to look at it but made mechange into the most comfterble hes I had.
Tae: what's your best song that you can dance to?
I looked at her confused.
You: uuuummmm, Disturbia from Rhianna. 
I said. Tae unnie nodded in satisfaction. 
Tae: do you like dancing or singing? 
You: dance!
Tae: than let's go. Just tell the teacher over there that your gonna dance to Disturbia. 

Teacher: Disturbia?! That y song? ok if you say so...

Seo: _____ah, why Disturbia? You could hae chosen some other pop songs...
Hyun unnie heard the song and looked at me in surprise but before I was able to tell her Tae unnie blurted out.
Tae: she said it's the best song for her to dance to.Trust her, she should be great at it...
I smiled timidly but in side I felt guilty of choosiing that song. 

Minho: noona! annyong
A tall boy bowed politely towards us. Wow, he is hot...
Fany: hi, Minho! By the way this girl here isn't a noona.
And Tiffany unnie pushed me forward. I smiled at him and bowed back.
You: Anntonghaseyo, arh...?
Minho: Minho, Choi Minho.
You: Minho oppa!I'm Kim _______. 
Heechul: Oh, new girl? Hello cutie!
I blushed at the sudden compiment. 
Tae: oppa! Don't tease our new sister! _____ah, this is Kim Heechul oppa, he likes teasing people but just ignore him.
Heechul: awww, Tae baby became a sister with that baby face? Oh, wait! _____ baby has a baby face too! Twins? 
Tae unnie smacked him real hard. I giggled along with SeoFany.

Sica: ______, you chose Disturbia? Wow, hope you do a great job, haha
Jessica unnie came towards me and started teasing me again, but not the way Heechul oppa teased me but with some insalt.
Fany: JESSIE, stop teasing her! 
Tiffany unnie covered me and said in English. Jessica unnie backed off a bit.
Krystal: Unnie? Why are you teasing ______-ah?
(she's the same age as me in this story)
Krystal came out of no where. Krystal was one of my class mates in school, she helped me in school and became close. Jessica unnie frowned when Krystal was protecting from her sister and walked away. 
You: Krys, thanks... So she was your sister? 
Krys: dae, sorry about unnie's attitude... She doesn't like people who's said to be a good source like you. But she doesn't mean any of them, I promise that she loves you
Krys said and smiled. 

Teacher: _________ah, your turn!!
I walked up to the middle of the room and turned to face the crowd of trainees who were interested in how the new 'rookie' will dance.

The song started and I moved everywhere. The boys looked at me with surprise and girls adimired my dance. The teachers were grinnig widely.

Teacher: WOW! AS EXPECTED!!! You'll be dancing with biys from today. uuummm... Hyoyeon-ah, show her the way to the room!

Hyoyeon unnie nodded and smiled warmly at me. 

*after contest*

Hyo:______-ah, come the class's gonna start in 5 minutes!!
I was pulled away from Tae unnie and Fany unnie. The two waved at me while I was struggling to get away from Hyo unne's hand which was holding my wist.

Hyo: here it is! 
She opened the door and wauted for me to go in.

Everyone: annyon! Oh, new GIRL?!
Taemin: wow, ccccuuuuutttteee! 
Eunhyun: I think I'm in love with you, baby
soon I was crowded by many guys. 

 

Hyo: boys stop looking at her! Let her introduce herself!!
You: Annyonghaseyo, Kim _______ imnida...
I bowed. 



 

Leetuk: hey who's this cute little girl? A sister of Hyo's?
A boy came in and stopped seeig everyone cranked around me. He looked at me and then Hyo but looked rather I satisfied with his guess. Well yea, we don't even look alike so why could we be sisters?
Hyo: oppa, this is the new trainee! She's stunning at dance, maybe better than you... :p
Leetuk: what a new trainee?! And how old may you be?
You: 10... Kim ______ imnida!
I bowed quickly again. I realised he should be the oldest in this class from how people greet him. Leetuk oppa smiled warmly and ruffled my hair roughly.
Leetuk: annyon, ______ah.

Teacher: BOYS! oh and girls! We are gonna start class in a minute, get ready!!!
Hyo: come on, dancing princess! At the back will do for today.
Hyo unnie pulled me to the back of the boys. Did she just call me princess?
You: why princess unnie?
Hyo: cause I'm the queen, pabo. I'm not going to allow you become the queen that easily...
She sai and her toungue out. I giggled and nodded twos to assure her I got the idea.