Make Taeny offical

SNSD's daily life O.o
Fany: Tete, do you where I put my phone? It's missing...
We just came back to our waiting room after Music Bank. Tea unnie looked around and realised something and walked to where she ha kept her belongings.
Tae: here, Fany. I kept it in my bag cause I was afraid someone gonna see your phone. Like makes and staffs.
Fany: what fun with looking at my mails?
Fany unnie raised her eyebrows and looked at Tae unnie with a bewildered face.
Tae: you know, scandals and those things...
Tae unnie looked down, she looked sad. Fany unnie chuckled at her idea and went to change her costume.

Sica: ______ah, come here!
I just came out from changing and saw the girls gathering except Tae and Fany unnie. They had an evil smile which backed off me for a second. I knew they were up to something.
Sunny: makne, do you know anything about the relation between Taengoo and Fany?
You: what?! What do you mean?? They are best friends aren't they?
I was confused. What did they mean? They are best friends and I thought all the members knew that. It was easy to know it from their natural life.
Yoong: aniyo, we all know that. I mean like anything more than that.
I looked blantely at the 7 unnies with shining eyes, expecting something bi from my mouth. More than friend, meaning like love?? < Sica: well like you shared the same dorm with them when you were trainee and you are te only one who knows both of their secrets so may be... You: yea, they love each other don't they??
I said it as if it's something everyone knew. Sica screamed her head off and Sunny said "see". I still couldn't understand the situation. What did they wanted to know...? Soo: wait, so are they dating??
You: aniyo, OH !!!
Everyone: WHAT??!!!
You: I'm not meat to say this... Please don't tell unnies I told you guys
I begged them to keep it a secret which they all nodded in unison.
You: ok, no only I knew that they both lie each other but they both don't know that they love each other. So no they aren't dating.
The girls scream grew louder and just the. Tae and Fant unnie came out of the fitting room.
Fany: what's going on on this room?? What's all the fuss?
I panicked and looked at the undies for help. Yoong unnie smiled and stepped forward to say something.
Yoong: we were talking about Kimura Takuya! Makne said he's not her ideal type and that's why we were screaming, because of the shock.
Tae: than who's your ideal type, makne...?
You: umm... Someone who looks good with beard?
You quickly said. Tae unnie smirked and nodded. She was satisfied with my answer and went out of the room while Fany unnie was called out by oppa.
Soo: do you really like someone with beard??
You: well yea... But actually not really
I chuckled.