13

SNSD's daily life O.o

You walk out the dorm, without realising the two figures bshind you.

Yoong: unnie, I don't think it's a go-

Yul: Yah! Stop being a baby, just follow me, ok? 

Yoona nodded, still not satisfied with the unnie. You stood at the entrance of the dorm, waiting for someone. 

Yul: who is hse waiting... OH! she climbed into a car!!

As Yul had saw, you clmbed into a car that had arrived, not the ones idols drive in but a normal BMW. 

Yoong: did you see whi was in there driving? 

Yul shook her head as she hikied a taxi which just passed by.

Yul: can you follow that BMW? Thanx!

The taxi driver took a short glimpse at the two girls who wore sunglasses. HE noticed it was SNSD but didn't ask anything since it was a rule not to disturb the passengers.

 

???: _____ah, you waited?

You: ani, oppa! Where are we going today? 

???: to our dorm, it's the safest place! And you know, we don't want to get tired...

You: lol, your right oppa. 

*with YoonYul*

Yul: where are they going? 
Yul hissed seeing the car going through many roads. Yoona sighed seeing Yuri going crazy abiut you.
Yoong: unnie, calm down. She's not going away...

Just then your car drove in an apartment, which ssecurity is really guard. The taxi stopped by.

Driver:5000won, please

Yuri and Yoona paid together and climbed out facing apartment. 

Yul: I think I know who lives here... Remeber Joseph oppa say this belongs to the 'Cube Entertainment'? So there's only BEAST or the rookie group BTOB... And from what I sense, I bet it's BEAST...

Yoong: unnie, I had the same thought... But then isn't it Gikwang oppa? They said they are close...
The two stood their staring at the dorm with worry. Every member knows that you and Gikwang are close, but not kind of those relations netizins will love to talk about. Should they just leave  or carry on stolking you?

*with you*

You: annyong~!

You enter the dorm, which belongs to BEAST, just as the two had predicted. You were greeted by some of the Cube family.

Hyuna: annyon, ____! 
Seohyun: unnie, did oppa bring you all the way to here? 
Doojun: it's not that far, Seohyun! Anyways, she wanted to meet her handsome boyfriend so I brought her so we can have the love time.  Right baby?

Yup, your boyfriend is Doojun. The leader of Beast. You chuckle at the cute fight between the maknae of 4minute and the leader and your boyfriend, Doojun. You met him during your trainee days, introduced by Gikwang. 

Gik: yah, stop flirting in front of us! You hurt her, and I'll kill you!!

Gikwang punched the smirking Doojun and glared him.

Yoebseop: awww, you better not make her brother angry, hyung! He's sooooo caring towards his sister, though his mean towards s...
Gikwang changed his glare towards the innocent maknae-like guy. He used his aegyo to fight against your brother-like Gikwang. (he's not your brother but since you two know eachother since child-hood and raised up by the same mother they all look at you two as siblings)

Chanseob: ah, hyung? so is SHE the girl you always talked about? 

The rookie group's aegyo boy came in the talk. You look at him and bow. It was your first time seeing them in reality.

Doojun: yup, she's the one. My cute girl _____ah! Be careful, she's the maknae of SNSD and wrong touch, every member of SNSD will kill you! and I mean it.

The BTOB boys back off from you, hearing what Doojun had just said. You slap his arm.

You: oppa~, unnies aren't that harsh! Annyong, I'm Kim _____ from SNSD. 92 line, just in case....
Hyuna: she's the same age as me! but an unnie
Hyuna grabs your arm and plays around. Minhyuk and Eunkwang steps forward.
MinEuk(?): annyonghaseyo, we are BTOB! 
Minhuk: Minhyun imminda! I'm 90 line. And this is Eukwang, our leader. He's a week older than me.

You: oww, oppa your sooo handsome! Can I have your phone number? 
You smile at the two and pull out your iPhone but a hand stops you from behind.
Doojun: hey, you have a boyfriend miss! 
You: are you jealous? Don't worry oppa, I only love you. 

and you kiss his lips before turning back to the blushing oppas. Minhyuk stutter and look at Doojun for help.
Doojun: you can change contacts, Minhyun-ah. But don't forg-
Gikwang: I don't mind Minhyuk-ah to flirt with her. His much more manly than you, Doojun!
Doojun: hey, what do you mean?
Minhyuk panicks seeing the two hyungs fighting. But you pull him to the corner of the room with the rest of the cube familys. 

You: so here's my contact.
Hyuna: be proud, oppa! She's the worldwide idol group's maknae!
Eukwang: lucky~
Changseob: wow, hyung well done!!
Minhyuk: uhhh, gomawo, ah
You: just call me ___. You don't have to use any polite words since I'm younger than you and your Gik oppa and Doojun oppa's family, right?
Minhyuk: yea, thanks _____. 
He smiles cutely at you. Hyuna giggles at the boys and pull you to the couch so you guys can talk, like girls talk.

Seohyun: unnie, so have you told them yet? 
You: ani, I can't.... Whenever I try to talk about boys they go crazy and somehow ask what I feel towards Hyo unnie....
Hyuna: Hyoyeon unnie? why?!
You: I don't know but I think she loves me, and I...
Seohyun: I?
You: I don't know but maybe I love her too...
Hyuna: you what?!
You: I kind of feel different with her... But I have Doojun oppa and I definately love him
Seohyun: maybe it's some kind of feelings caused by the questions your unnies ask. 

You nod and sigh. These girls always help you out with your problems you can't talk to your members. 
 

*later that night*
Doojun: ____ah, come'n you have to go back before your manager finds out
Doojun holds your hand and opens the door for you. You bid goodbye to the Cube family and walk out with Doojun's hand in yours. You two carefully walk out, being careful not to be taken by netizins. He quickly fetched his car and you climb in quickly. 

*at the dorm*

YoonYul came back as you dind't come out for quite a long time, they both have a difficult face. The members ask them where you have gone but they won't open ther mouth to talk since they don't know who carried you there and because it might cause the same problem you had with Taeyeon.

You: I'm back~

You walk in the livingroom where all the members are sitting, waiting for your back. 
Fany: spill out.
Sica: where had you been this long?

You frown at the scary unnies. Even Sooyoung was there watching every move you made. 

You: I was out with my friend

Sunny: are you sure? 

You can't understand the situation. Every time you go out and come back late, none of the members cared but this time they are asking you tons of questions. 

Soo: YoonYul stalked you but they came back with this expression. Are you sure it was just friends?
Fany: SOO! 

Soo realised what she had just said. You look at your unnies in disbelief. 
Sica: ____ah, wait we didn't mean to invade your priva-

You: YOU WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS? PAPARAZIS????

You ran in your room, and locked it behind. All the members chased you but they weren't quick enough to reach it beofre you shut it in their faces.

Tae: ____baby, we are sorry!! We didn't mean to stalk you around!
Hyun: mihane maknae! We just wated to know where you always went out this late...

You: I HAVE NEVER HEARD OTHER GROUPS' MEMBERS STALK THEIR OWN MEMBER TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!! THEY KNOW THE BOUNDARY LINE BETWEEN WHAT THEY SHOULD KNOW AND WHAT THEY SHOULDN'T CARE. IT'S COMMEN SENSE!!

You were crying, feeling like they had betrayd you. All the members sighed. 

Fany: _____ah, open up... Let us just talk...

You: NEVER!!!

The members felt they won't be able to try and regain your trust that quickly and walked back into the living room with their heads down.

Yoong: told you, I knew everythig will do wrong...
Hyo: ... can I sleep with you Jess?
Sica: sure...

Everyone sat there silently for 20 minutes until you came out with a big luaggage and sunglasses on. They all turn around and watch you walk towards door.

Tae: wait!! where are you going?!
Fany: don't you ever leave Kim _____!

You stop walking and turn around with your puppy red eyes and nose. Every member stopped talking towards you seeing your horrible face.
You: tell Joseph oppa that I won't come back until I feel like coming back. And tell him I won't mind being eliminated from SNSD
Hyo: WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE? SNSD IS 10 GIRLS AND WE DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE OR LOSING SOMEONE!!

You look at Hyoyeon with sad eyes. You knew Hyoyeon had nothing to do with this but you couldn't stand living with the members which stalked you around. You hug her and whisper into her ears.

You: sorry unnie. 
You whispered to her, loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough for the rest of the members to hear. You then open the door, and walk off watched by the frozen members.

*dials Doojun in the taxi*

Doojun: what's the matter baby?
You: can I live with you for at least a week?
Doojun: huh?! something happened?
You: I'll tell when I arrive...
Doojun: ... arraso, I'll be wating. Be careful, I love you
You: love you too...