Chapter 3

Beyond the Bell's Chime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entrance of the light brown-haired guy sent a flurry of rose petals swirling through the room, leaving the girls in awe of the sudden influx of handsome boys in their class.

 

"I can't believe Jung Sungchan and Song Eunseok are in this class," one girl gushed to her friend, her face flushed with excitement.

 

"But weren't they enemies? Did you ever think Eunseok had a chance against Sungchan?" her friend wondered.

 

"The brains and the brawn?" they mused.

 

Sungchan and Eunseok exchanged knowing glances as they settled into their seats, then turned to their classmates with a hint of annoyance.

 

"Seriously? Can you cut it out? It's annoying," Eunseok waved his hand dismissively, rejecting the compliments.

 

"Come on, Eunseok, these are the rumors the new students are spreading about you. Don't you enjoy having so many fans?" Yuri, the queen of Class 2-A, chimed in.

 

Eunseok rolled his eyes and turned to Yuri, his girlfriend since summer vacation, who had suddenly become famous for being his girlfriend. It was rather peculiar for everyone to know about it, especially considering that Yuri was known for attaching herself to popular guys to maintain her status. She had a reputation for not letting go of men.

 

It had come as a shock to everyone when Eunseok became her boyfriend. Many believed Eunseok was leagues above Yuri.

 

"Okay, you should really avoid touching him," Sungchan interjected, nearly glaring at Yuri's public display of affection on their first day. "And you're not supposed to wear the uniform like that," he added.

 

"I'll wear what I want, Jung Sungchan," Yuri retorted. "Besides, my Eunseok likes it."

 

Sungchan glanced at Eunseok, whos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter