Sometimes I seriously wished I had never met him

Let it rain

Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!”

        “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!”

Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!” “Hey friend!”

 

Everytime we met in school Woohyun greeted me with this sentence causing girls looking at us.

Woohyun-oppa? Please stop greeting me like that. They are all watching, you know?”

So, what's the problem? Let them watch, friend! kekeke~”

This will cause problems...for me...Girls can be scary in this case...”

But we are friends now so there is nothing wrong in greeting you!”

With this statement he suddenly moved aside letting me caught by the ball.
“_________.Out!”

Nevertheless you have to be aware when you are talking”, Woohyun whispered to me as I was going out.

I hate dodgeball.

 

When I told Ji-Hyun that Woohyun and I became “friends” she only laughed.

She laughed when she heard that a bunch of kids made friends for me.

That's cute, _______-ah, that's cute, haha!”

No, it isn't! It's just embarrassing in every case! What is he actually thinking of me now?!”

You have to realize that he's just greeting you. To others he's just smiling or waving...or both. It looks like he's having fun to greet you...”

Yeah, he's just having fun to let me turn into a fool.”

You're thinking to much. Aren't you a bit glad that one of the top guys at our school is friends with you?”

“”Friends”...I think it's a bit strange to call him as a friend since I don't know much about him. Last week I heard him talking with a noona of him...”

I summed up everything I just remembered.

 

...Then after being that serious he fooled around with her.

Hearing how he talked he seemed like another person. A person unlike the Woohyun at school. Unlike the Woohyun I met. This gives me a weird feeling. I don't think that he's having ordinary living circumstances. He seems different than us. That's why I think I can't even fit to become one of his friend...somehow it's weird. Actually, I think he's just playing and joking around. I feel a bit uncomfortable everytime he calls me friend, too...I don't know...”

Ji-Hyun didn't immediately gave a feedback. She thought about everything I said and finally reached a conclusion:

AAAAAI think....you're thinking to much again...”

What? Why?”

I don't want to hurt you mentioning him, but remember: You thought bad about your ex-boyfriend when you heard him talking about spending so much money. In the end he meant he had brought a ring for you. You're always a pessimist. Or do you remember when you-”

Okay, okay, okay, okay, I got it! You're right!”

Haha, I'm always right, my dear. Your theory seems to going to far. Look at him. He doesn't even look like that.”

However, you didn't hear him speaking that time...”

But why would he do this? Why would he change that much? Maybe he was nervous because of his noona. He's also a guy just with extra look and extra charm, haha. And now I have to run because my bus is coming. Bye~______-aaaaah~~”

 

Ji-Hyun-aaaahh! We're in a serious conversation and you're just running away like that? =_= That's why I should stop talking with you about this???! *sob, sob* She's probably also tired of hearing about him...

I stood at the other side of the street and watched her bus driving away while she looked out of the window and waved to me.

Aish, I'm just feeling the same as you. If I had never met him I wouldn't rabbit on at you about him. Thinking and talking about him...It's getting on my nerves, too. Sigh.

Sometimes I seriously wished I had never met him because he makes me to think about to many things that my head is going to explode... And I don't know why.”

I let out another sigh before I turned around to went back to my way to the bus stop as I was startled by seeing someone right in front of me.

 

So, this is what you are thinking?”

 

W-Woohyun-oppa?! S- since when were you standing here?”