Childhood-friend

Let it rain

I couldn't believe it.
The guy sitting in front of me was Hoya.
This guy?! Since when was he so handsome?

''It's okay, ______-ah. Don't feel uncomfortable for not recognising me.''
Even when he said it I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I just poured in my hot chocolate.
''If you behave like that I will leave now...''
''Ah, uhm, okay, sorry, ….''
I lifted my head and looked at him and  saw that he was smiling.
''Now I can clearly see your face. In that 4 years you got very pretty'', he said to me making me blush a bit.
Slowly I looked at his face, but still couldn't believe it.

''What's wrong? I kept in mind that you're talking very much and laughing very loud. Aren't you glad that I-''
''Why didn't you tell me earlier that you will visit your hometown?''
Surprised he looked at me and in a second a smile appeared in his face to answer my sudden question:
''I wanted to surprise you and the others. Additionally, I'll stay here. My parents already filled in all the papers that I can attend school next week.''
I was speechless. What?
After some seconds when I actualIy realized what he was saying I just could stutter something: ''W-WHAT?''
''Haha, that's the expression I expected!''
''R-really?? You're not joking??''
''No, I'm not. You can ask my parents they should be at your parents now, also surprising them, haha!''
''You're not going back to the States?''
''No.''
''You'll stay here in Korea?''
''Definitely.''
''You-! Aish- I- I'm spechless. I- I just hate you!'' Then I started to cry.
And he...he just laughed while my head.



Really...this guy...my childhood-friend returned. So suddenly.

After he left without saying anything.

And now he returnt without saying anything, either.

But I was happy. So happy that I just could cry not caring that other people were looking.


When I reached the door I could already hear people laughing out loud.
''I'm back!!''
Immediately my dad shouted like he had only a son who returnt home: ''HOYA! How are you? You have grown so much!! Come here, come here!! Have you eaten yet??''
'Dad, you're always so loud', I was thinking while sending some glares to him.
''Hello!'', I greeted to Hoya's parents.
''________-ah! You also have grown so much. You look beautiful. Don't tell me you still haven't a boyfriend  with your beautiful face!''
''Ah, sorry, but I don't have. Haha. It's just fine like this...''
''You're still shy when it comes to these questions, right?''
''Why? No, that's not it. If you're forcing yourself to find your love it will never come. You just have to be patient and the right one comes on his own. This is the best way...I think...''
Suddenly a short silence occured until Hoya said:
''It seems that you're still talking much, huh? Haha!''
Immediately I hit him on his arm.
''Oww~! What do you have there? Are these muscles? Why? When did you get them?! Now I'll hurt myself when I hit you!''
''Yep, you're right....so be aware or I'll hit you back, haha.''
''Yah, yah, Lee Howon. You won't hit our daughter!'', my father scolded him immediately.
''Haha, I was just joking. A gentleman would not hit any girl.''
''Yea, that's what I'm expecting from a guy, haha.''

Hoya, a gentleman, a-ha...

With this reunion of our parents, Hoya and me it was perfect. Again.
We know each other since we were born. Our parents, of course, even longer.
It was like the old times.
We were so happy that we didn't notice that the weekend went by and Hoya and I had to go to school.

''Hoya! You look good in this uniform!!'', I shouted at him when I came by his apartment.
It happened that they could move just some floors below us.
''What's with your uniform?''
''What? Why? Why?''
Immediately I looked at my uniform to look at some filthy spots at my uniform.
''Your skirt is too long....''
And he just took my skirt and lifted it a bit.
''It has to be like this....''
After some seconds I just realized what he was doing.
''You ert!''
I wanted to hit him, but he was already running away.
''Stop running, Hoya! Where are you running to? We have to take this bus!''
Wow, this guy was running so fast! After a wink he was just by my side again.
We went on the bus and got separated since there weren't many seats free.
When we reached our destination I gave him the sign to get out.
After some steps I took my chance and hit him twice.
''Hey! Why? Why?! Why are you hitting me twice? What have I done?''
''Tsss! The first hit you should know why and the second one was because you cause me to run in the morning. My energy already went down. How can I survive the rest of this day?''
''Don't care about it, _______-ah. Since I'm by your side now.''
He gave a big smile to me and put his right arm around my shoulder.
''Just like the old times...''
At that time I didn't know that some people were looking weird at us.
Also Woohyun.
Whose heart still hurt.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Came by to drop another chapter ;)

Hope you liked or still like it hehe

and feel free to comment ;D