You got me this time

Let it rain

'Yes I said I will try my best to become his first good friend, but I don't feel comfortable to be invited by-'

He started to pout.

'Errww, don't do this..!'

I hesitated at first because I thought that I really can't expect someone to buy something for me espeacially someone I didn't know.

However, in the end I just dragged him into my favourite coffeeshop.

After seeing his greasiness appeared.

Here, Woohyun-oppa! Please buy me this hot chocolate, huh?”

He looked around and asked:

This is a coffeeshop so why don't you drink a coffee?”

Actually, I don't like coffee that much. I even get tired after drinking it instead of being awake. I don't know why! And this hot chocolate is so...so delicious!! It's so delicious that I just can't find a better word to descibe it. You also should try this hot chocolate! It's the best! Or you can try this coffee here.Or this one...Hm or this one. My friend likes them a lot!”

'Omo, I got in this thing again..! I talked nonstop! >-<'

After hearing my praisings he chuckled a bit and bought the hot chocolate.

Just the hot chocolate for me.

 

We got the last free table with two chairs to sit.

I looked at the coloured marshmallows which swam on top.

Why didn't you buy something to drink? It's a bit strange to be the only one...”

Yeah, maybe. However, I realized that I haven't got enough money to buy something else.”

Oh, I'm sorry! Here, take this!”

I wanted to slide the cup to him, but he hold it at once that I couldn't move it a bit. He shook his head.

I haven't took a sip so just-!”

Haha, _______-ah! That's not the point. I bought this hot chocolate for you. Don't be like that.”

I looked down on my cup. I took the tiny spoon and stir it in the hot chocolate.

'I knew it...This situation is making my uncomfortable again. I just shouldn't accept his offer. As I said he is the only one who does uncomportable moments'

Without notice I looked deep in my cup.

Woohyun saw my face and smiled slightly.

Don't look like that. I said it's okay. It's not that I am poor or anything. I just didn't know that this day is such a day to celebrate a special matter...”

I still looked at my full cup.

Is he making fun again? Somehow he's to much in this friend-thing or am I deluding myself?

This is really troubling you, huh?”

Then give it at least a taste!” I slid the cup another time to him.

He gave a surprised look and chuckled.

If this makes you happy...”

Finally he took the cup, blew over the drink a bit before he took a sip.

While he got a taste of it I started to smile brightly since I won.

You have to drink it up now...”

No, this is yours. You said I should-”

But since you aren't fully healthy I can't drink from this cup otherwise I will taint myself.”

Woohyun couldn't held his laughter.

Haha, smart. Very smart. You got me this time, ________-ah!”

Stay here. I will go buying another cup, okay?”

Sure, go ahead. I will wait here for you.”

I stood up and turned back to the counter and saw the long queue. Sigh

While I lined up I noticed that people gave me strange glares.

After time I understand the reason for this. The people were girls who saw me with Woohyun.

Since he was a guy “with extra look and extra charm”, like Ji-Hyun would say, he attracted attention.

 

Look at this girl. Is this his girlfriend?”

How can this be? She doesn't suit him a bit”, I heard girls murmuring.

I ignored them since I'm not interested in him in this way, so it's not important if I suit him or not. We are just friends. Even though not for that long...

The quere moved on and so the murmuring. Sometimes I moved my eyes to the guy the whole coffeeshop was talking about.

Suddenly I heard two girls laughing and saying:

The attractive and the ugly, haha! How can she be his girlfriend?”

Maybe he pities her, hahaha! ”

'I'll be your boyfriend since I feel bad for you', or what? Haha!”

I hold on everything the other said of me until now. This was going a bit to far. This scratched a bit to hard on my ego so I went out of the line and went straight to them.

Hey you, if you think you are better looking than go to him and ask him for a date because HE isn't my boyfriend. But don't cry when he dumps you. And for the next time: When you talk bad about others than lower your voice.”

Those divas eyed me before they started to laugh again.

You think you are better, girl?! You dare to talk to me like this? You ugly fool, you! It's a miracle that you're friends.”

What are you talking about? Yes, he's my friend and you? What are you to him? Indeed, just nothing!”

Tzz, just stop talking, girl. I'm more matured than you. Just see. We won't be just friends. Just compare me to you, little girl! What can you provide?”

Aish, this d%§hfg”) gt/%$zer&bd!

As I said, if you think you're the best and better suited then go and talk to him. I won't keep you from!”

Ha, of course. Just move aside and watch carefully!”

The girl shoved me aside and the other one followed her at once.

Sometimes I was just wondering where those girls got their exaggerated confidence from.

 

Finally, as she said, I watched carefully how Woohyun would react to them.