Girls who have fallen in love are funny

Let it rain

The bell rung for break.
I saw many girls in my class ran immediately to one seat. The seat of our new classmate. Nam Woohyun.

 

Woooow. He seems quite popular since his first day here.” , Ji-hyun said, “He had seen you, did he?”
“I'm not sure. I should give back his handkerchief when he is alone, I guess. Seeing all those girls surrounding him scares me a bit...”
My best friend started to roll her eyes.
“I didn't know, but he is such a good-looking guy and you are just thinking about returning his handkerchief?!”

Pssssssst! Ji-Hyun, how many times should I repeat myself? Don't talk to loud! Since we share a classroom you should be escpecially beware of your voice!!”
I dragged her out of the classroom.

Let's buy something to drink.”

 

We walked the corridor down passing other students.
______-ah, what I meant before was that it has been a long time that you haven't talked about guys. And since he is good-looking I thought...”
Ji-Hyun-ah, don't worry about me. I'm okay. I don't need a new boyfriend. I'm happy for you that you are in a relationship for that long now.”
“But-”
“Don't worry. I will tell you immediately when this time comes back ^^”

Aish, really. This girl...”. She linked her arm with me. “ Don't you dare to forget reporting every tiny little thing, haha!”
Of course not. Therefore I'm too afraid of you, haha.”

 

Coming back to the classroom with each of us having a milk pack we could see girls sneaking around.
A girl saw we intended to enter so she called to wait.

Sorry, but can you tell me what his name is?” she asked pointing at our new classmate.
It's Woohyun. Why?”
She turned back hastly so we wanted to go further, but she suddenly grabbed my uniform.

Can you give this to him? Please.”
I looked down to the folded paper she was holding.

Why? I don't know you. Do it on your own.”
Please!!! Can you give it to Woohyun-oppa? I'm begging you. You are in the same class as him.”
Neverthe-”
“I'm too shy. I will buy you another milk pack after that!”

Tzzz. No need. Ji-Hyuuu~n, help me..” I turned my head to see an empty place. 'That girl just hit herself. Such a selfish.'
Suddenly the girl grabbed my hand and put the paper with the title “To Woohyun-oppa” in it.

I'm 100 times thankful to you” and pushed me in my classroom.
What a rude girl...
With a hand gesture she wanted me to move on before the class started again.
I rolled my eyes and reached to Woohyun's desk.

Sorry, but”, I sidelined some girls, “I have to deliver something.”
Woohyun looked from my hand to my face.
I tried not to glare in his eyes.
When I left I looked to the girl who assigned me with this task. She stuck both of her thumbs in the air before she ran back happily to her classroom.

'Girls who have fallen in love are funny. I wonder if I was exactly the same.', I thought with a chuckle.

 

School ended finally without anything special.

Woohyun and I didn't talk.

I was like air to him.

Whatever.

 

Aiiish, Ji-Hyun! I forgot my textbook! Just go ahead and we will us tomorrow. Bye!”
I ran up the stairs. Going in my classroom for another time.
But this time there weren't any girls in front the door.
It was very impressive how many students crowded around one classroom.
I went ahead to my seat for my textbock and put it in my bag.
Before I went out I looked back to this guy's seat. Comparing it now and before 1 hour.

Ridiculous.

I reached for his seat for second time. Tipping with my fingers on his table.

You don't deserve it since you ignored me today, but here is your handkerchief.”

I put it in his shelf under the table.

Don't you dare to nag around that I didn't return it personally.”

 

But as you aspected, the next day I just found his handkerchief in the shelf of my seat.
On top of that there was a message:

Don't give it back like that, you babo. I won't accept it. Meet me in the lunchtime at the back of the gym. WH ”