Why are you only doing unpleasant things to me?

Let it rain

Mom? Dad? Is anyone at home?”

I went to the fridge seeing a note left for me:


“Dear lovely daughter,
grandmother called. She said, she is feels lonely so we went to her. As Dad took his vacation we will stay with grandmother for approximate two weeks. Money is on the table. If there is anything then call us.
Be a good girl, study hard, eat well and sleep well!!

Your Dad and Mom”

 

'For real? I wanted my parents to help me with this case, but now I'm alone?'

I glimpsed to the couch where I placed Woohyun.

This guy is heavy. I thought I was going to die dragging him from my bus stop to here.

 

I was fully in panic as he fell towards me. I didn't know what to do. I just brought him to me.

 

'At least it is warm here and he can sleep comfortably...'

 

I went quickly to the bath to take a warm shower to prevent becoming sick and faint like him.

When I came back he still hadn't moved an inch and slept soundless.

 

He still wore his wet clothes.

But what could I do?
I couldn't just take it off. He is a guy!

I stepped beside him and started slowly to dry his face and hair with a towel.

'This should be okay, right?'

I followed to blot dry his neck, but stopped when my hand was near his chest.

My blood flowed in my head. Making it all red.

Suddenly a phone rang.

My heart just exploded from the shock.

It was his smartphone.

I didn't want to, but couldn't resist to glimpse at the display. Seungyeon-noona

'...Who is that woman?'

 

I decided to make a tea to calm down my heart. And another tea for him when he would wake up.

While preparing his tea I heard another call. I just wondered why he didn't wake up from this noisy ringtone.

'Is it this woman again?'

Although I shouldn't do this my curiosity was too strong and I went back to his phone, but when I was going to watch at the display the ringtone stopped and the display darkened. I intended to go back for the tea as his phone rang again. I turned around and saw that the same woman was trying to call him.

Woohyun-oppa, don't you want to wake up?”

But he didn't want to.

I took my tea and stood 3 metres afar from the couch staring at the sleeping Woohyun.

When my cup of tea was emptied he still didn't wake up.

He started to toss about and sweat a lot.

I took the towel from the floor which I had dropped through the shock of the call and kneeled in front of the couch.

My face neared his and I could see every sweat bead on him. I wondered how he could be in a state like this now when he looked all fine in school. He was being able to joke around and laugh and suddenly it happened that he had a high fever and fell unconscious.

As I gulped down I thought: 'This is the only thing I can do now...'

I dried his face again and was about to open his shirt.

Just do it. He is sick. You can't let him in his wet clothes. It won't get better. He is suffering...

I opened slowly a button to another button revealing his bare chest which was covered with sweat.

Squeezing my eyes I started to dab his skin.
“Why are you only doing unpleasant things to me? I just don't know what I'm doing right now...”, I wimpered.

Suddenly he moved himself and turned around. As I opended my eyes I closed them likewise because as the couch ended and I filled the vacancy he fell on me pressing all his weight against me.

Pushing me down to the floor.

He let out a “Hmrpmhh...” and I thought he would wake up, but he just turned his head to the other side and continued to sleep.

'What did he do? AHHH! He is so close...What should I do?'

I tried to push him down of me, but failed because we lied between the couch and the table and there wasn't space to push him aside.

'Am I gonna lie here until he wakes up? Waeeeehehe~? Am I your pillow or what?'

I looked down and saw his face covered with his soft hair. Carefully I shoved them aside revealing his sleeping face.

'If I had to write down on a sheet of paper how he looks like again I would definitely write “beautiful sleeping face” and “perfect skin” on it...I think'

This guy. Really...What should I do when you wake up?”

Suddenly I heard Woohyun mumbeling something. Immediately I closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

 

Noona...don't be like that...”

 

I saw something from his face running down.

 

Was this a sweat bead or a teardrop?

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading | I hope you like it :)