His face was red while he smiled

Let it rain

'This guy. Really...What am I going to do with him and this handkerchief?”

Ji-Hyun-aaaaaaaah! What should I dooooo? Somehow, I start to hate him...”

As I said, just go and see him.”
“But I don't want to. He is so irritating. Everytime I see him I don't know what is going to happen again. Why does he insist on this? Finally, let me burn this stupid handkerchief then there is no proof. Ji-Hyun-aaaah...”

Aish, _____-ah”, she patted on my shoulder, “You just asked me and I already anwered. Just go. What else do you want me to do?”

I looked out the window seeing some dark clouds.

Let it rain.”
“What?”, she didn't get it. Not for a bit.

Just let it rain...then I can't go out.”

I started to smile as I saw some raindrops fell down.

 

After school it hadn't stopped to rain.

I was too happy that I couldn't meet him, but forgot that after all I didn't bring my umbrella.

This is what it is called Karma.

 

I ran to the entrance, but hit myself pronto after I found Woohyun standing there.

He opened his umbrella and went on.

'Why does he have always have an umbrella? Is he always carrying it with him? Haha.'

As minutes passed by the school emptied. I also left the school and ran to the bus stop holding my bag above my head. When I saw a bus reaching the bus stop I ran as fast as I could, but slowed down as I could see that it wasn't the bus I had to take. It was the bus he had to take.

I went to the little house of the bus stop to protect myself from the rain and to take a seat as I noticed someone on a seat while talking in his phone. I noticed in particular that it was Woohyun.

'HE?! Shouldn't he take the bus that left for less than a minute? Waaah~~ What should I do?'

He seemed not to be aware of me. Without the intention I listened to the conversation he had.


“As I said, I don't want it...I don't want to meet another...Yes, I understand it, but...Those meetings will not change my attitude towards...But mother!...Okay, i will come, but do not expect anything...Yes, I understand...Yes...Bye........”

 

He ended the conversation and looked at his phone letting out a sigh. After that he closed his eyes for a moment.

In that time I tried to make me as small as possible. Maybe he wouldn't realize or recognize me when I'm like that.

Suddenly he turned his head all at once when I tried to peek a sneak what he was doing.

He tries to contain his laughter as he saw me like this and I didn't know why, but also started to chuckle.

Little by little we laughed louder and louder as we heard the other failed to choke his laugh.

Slowly the laughters got quiet until they stopped and the embarrassing atmosphere grows.

You are wet again.”

Yes...”

This season is not the best suited for you, haha.”

Ehm...”, embarrassed I didn't dare to look at him, “But wasn't that your bus that just drove away?”

Seems so. But I had to wait for someone since she didn't came to our appointment in the lunchtime.”

'Is he serious? It was raining after all!'

What? You really...?”

He saw my worried face and smiled: “Haha, are you really believing it?”

I looked at him with a questioning face seeing him with a bright smile. According to his voice I couldn't tell what was the truth.

Whatever, but here.” I took out his handkerchief. “I'm returning this to you. Personally.”

His smile didn't disappear and he took it. His cold hand touched mine. But then he didn't move.

I looked up to his face.

His face was red while he smiled.

His breath was onerous.

His eyes were slowy closing and his smile disappeared from his face.

He fell towards me.

He was warm. Too warm. His forehead glowed.

Woohyun-oppa? What's wrong with you? Hey! Wake up!”

But he couldn't hear me-