Punishment

Let it rain

I opened my umbrella before I have left the house.

It was earlier than usual but I wanted to walk to school and look at the raindrops that fell to the ground, instead of Hoya's face.

It was not like I was avoiding him or something like that but I wanted time to think about Woohyun.

That expression in his face I haven’t ever seen before on him was making worried and irritated.

He wasn’t the same person as the time I have met him.

I knew he must feel hostiled in that surrounding and I knew he would hate me for bringing him there.

I should should have called his noona, right?

But I didn't know that his glare would hurt me so much.

It hurt me so much.

When I got in school I ran to the toilets to make up my face. I didn't look that terrible bad, but nevertheless I looked terrible. I will never walk to school ever again. Was thinking about it the whole night not enough?

''What's with you, _________-ah?''

''What?''

''You look terrible. What's wrong? Didn't you get enough sleep?''

As expected, a best friend would notice everything.

''Ji-hyun? Uhm, yeah, sort of?''

''Then tell me immediately! What are you waiting for?''

We walked together the floor to our classroom as I started to tell her about yesterday.

Surprisingly, I could tell her everything without worry that I would go through a forest of feels since she understands me and was comforting me in a way that I could call her someone above a best friend.

''Just wait a bit, until he will realize and understand why you brought him there. Everything is alright. You did nothing wrong. Patience is what you need now'', she said with the most comforting smile.

This could bring back a smile on my face when I thanked her.

''Ji-hyun-aaaaaaaaaah'', I sang as I suddenly noticed something cold grasped my wrist.

I turned my head around only to see Hoya who was soaked from head to toe.

''Why do you look like this when it rains steadily??''

''It's your fault-''

Immediately I pulled my hand back and contradicted: ''Why?! Why me? Don't get impudent!''

''Why weren't you at the bus station? I thought we would go together to school?''

''I didn't feel like taking the bus today and went with my umbrella to school. So what?''

''When I left the house I noticed I forget my umbrella, but if I had run back to our apartment I would miss the bus and be late for school so I depended on you. But you weren't anywhere...!''

''How could I know? So why is this my fault. Don't accuse somebody-''

Suddenly he pulled me in his arms making me feel his whole body.

And also getting the wetness of his clothing on my uniform.

As soon as he let go of me he said: ''Don't talk back and get your punishment...' and ran away, letting me stand there with a blank face.

Seriously, this guy! I thought with a pink turned but angry face.

 

I looked through the door and, as expected, Woohyun was absent today.

Should I go visit him after school or would he sent me away like yesterday?

I should go to see him. How is he doing? I should explain. I have to see his face. He has to see my face. He has to see what I thought...

 

Luckily, it finally stopped to rain when school was over.

I headed to go as someone called for me.

’’Hey, _________-ah!!! Let’s go home together and let me stay under your umbrella as well if it starts to rain again. Okay?’’

’’After making my uniform wet, you still ask for something like that?’’

’’Don’t be like that...it was just because...’’

’’Whatever, but I can’t help you. I have to go somewhere else. See you!’’

I reversed only to be turned back by his hand pulling my wrist.

’’But-’’

’’Let me go and ask someone else!! I have to go now!!’’

’’__________-ah...what’s with you? What did I do wrong? If I exaggerate, then I’m sorry.’’

He still hold my wrist and did nothing. So I did.

He tried to look down in my face, but I shook my head.

’’S-sorry. It’s not your fault. Everything...everything is just my fault... I know. I’m thinking a bit to much right now so you better shouldn’t talk to me. I don’t know what I’m saying. I don’t know what I’m thinking. I don’t know what I’m doing...’’

I stopped to talked as Hoya pulled my hand to his back before he let it go and used both hands to embrace me.

’’W-what? Please let me go. I have to go...’’

Of course, he didn’t obeyed to what I said.

’’I can’t. I can’t let you go when you’re like that. We have to clear up everything before. Just talk to me.’’

What did he want from me? Didn’t I just told him that I was preoccupied?

Okay I have to admit...I wanted to avoid him...yes...I can’t just look at him.

I felt so uneasy.

Just after some years I already felt uneasy with Hoya, even if we were childhood friends.

For over many years I couldn’t think of it since I told him everything.

From the bad guys at primary school who harassed me to new clothes that I had to show him at first.

But the time separated us letting us grow more and more into distance until the time in which we couldn’t share everything.

I couldn’t handle it right now.

I couldn’t behave like nothing.

I needed time.

One half wanted to tell him everything.

The other half wanted to keep everything.

So Hoya, just let me go, let me think about it and adapt to it.

Did you adapt to it already? Maybe it wasn’t you, but me who always ran to you when I didn’t feel well.

You who always listened to my problems. Was this the reason why I struggled to tell you, why it was so hard for me?

’’Why?’’, I started, ’’why are you running after me? Can’t you just let go of me?’’

Suddenly the guy in front of me began to chuckle which made more confused that I already was.

’’_________-ah...I didn’t ask you to give me some questions.’’

He took my face in both of his cold hands, which made me shiver, and directed me to look in his face.

’’I told you to tell me. We’re just the same as before I left. I’ll listen to you that you wouldn’t feel upset, get it? I’m still Hoya and you’re still __________.’’

 

Silence occured. Hoya did it again. He filled me with warmth. Like in the past.

 

’’Is it because of yesterday?''

I looked at him with surprised eyes and couldn’t answer immediately.

He kept looking with his served expression in his face at me.

’’May I ask? Who is this guy actually?’’

My eyes didn’t loose to his eyes which seemed like blink a bit.

Why was I frightened? Why was I hesitating? Why was my body trembling? Why did my hands become sweaty and cold at the same time?

''This isn't something relevant to you...''

He kept staring at me since it looked like he wasn’t satisfied with my answer.

''He is a friend... Like you and me, okay?'', I added and avoided his eyes.

Suddenly Hoya turned his head away and started to laugh quietly.

I got crazy because of this guy. Why was he laughing at situations which didn’t need it?

After a short silence he turned his head back and came closer. While one of his hands touched my face his mouth came closer to my ear. Then he stopped moving and after 3 seconds he said with his small voice: ''___________-ah, you know what? I don’t like that behavior. I don't want to be your childhood-friend anymore...and I don’t even want to stay as your friend anymore...

I’m fed up...''

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Hello chingus hheehe

It has been a while, right? I know, everytime I update I feel like it has been years that I could actually write something interesting for this story because I have so many ideas which just suit my other story (that is in my mind and my notebook xD) so namu's story just will take a bit DX

But I hope you liked this chapter. I have the feeling that the next chapter won't take that long haha... It's just my feeling...please feeling don't disappoint me because...Infinite's Request song is a really good song to write a chapter hehe

Annyeong and hopefully see you :)