That's the only way I'm thinking about him right now

Let it rain

Klick, klick.

 

I opened my eyes when I heard the door was opened. Oddly I found myself in the couch where Woohyun used to lie.

Huh?! Woohyun?”

Quickly I got up and looked around and found the wanted person at the door. He was about to close the door as I ran to him blocking the door.

Where are you going? How are feeling? You can't just go. What if you fall again?”

Oh, ________. You're awake? Thank you for taking care of me. I'm fine now.”

I took my hand and placed it on his forehead. It was still very warm.

I don't think so. You can stay here for awhile. At least until it stops to rain and your temperature decreases a bit.”

The he smiled at me and asked: “Are you sure? You want to share a room with a man who is now awake? With no one else at home?”

My eyes widened as I heard it.

A short silence appeared as a ringtone started.

I looked down to his right hand which hold the phone and while the display lit up I read her name for another time.

Thank you again and see you tomorrow in school.”
He turned around picking up his call: “Yes noona, I'm coming. Sorry, I...”
I stood at the door and yes, I looked like a babo, again.

 

The next day I didn't meet him at school. He was absent.

Ji-Hyun? The weather nowadays is really strange, right? With just a day of sunshine it's now not stopping to rain.”
“What's wrong with you? You seem so depressing. It's because he isn't at school, huh? Haha.”
“Tzz, what are you talking about?”
“Tzz, look at all the girls from the other classes who are coming and going just to see that Woohyun is missing today. But hey, you said that he nevertheless went to his noona even he was that sick?”

Yes, and I think it got worse so he isn't able to come to school. That it's his own fault.”

And your parents went to your grandma?”
“Aish, I just wanted them to help me, but in the end I had to handle this problem on my own. This guy just messes around my mind that I can't even think straight..It's all a mess inside me right now...
You know what he said when I wanted him to stay to recover a bit more since his fever was still high?
'You want to share a room with a man who is now awake? With no one else at home?'

His sudden questions surprised me. I couldn't even say anything than. Can you comprehend this?! What's up with this comment? Aish!! This guy! I think I'm going crazy!! ”
“Yeah...this guy is really madden you. Nowadays you're talking much about him. I don't know, but you have some special interest in him, huh?”

What?”
“Just because you seem to think about him so much-”
“I'm talking about him because you wanted me to tell you everything, right? He's just a troublemaker! That's the only way I'm thinking about him right now. ”

Aish...whatever,_______-ah, whatever.”

Then the bell rang for the next lesson.

 

After school I went to the bus station. I held up my umbrella since I eventually didn't forget to bring it today.

There were a few people who were waiting for the bus. The seat where Woohyun fainted yesterday was empty. I sat down and joined them in waiting. After time I noticed something dirty at the ground. It looked somehow familiar so I picked it up with my fingertips, but stopped as the man beside me stepped a bit on it.

Excuse me. Can you put your foot aside, please?”

Oh, sure.”

As he raised his foot I saw it again.

 

It was the handkerchief with his name embroidered on it.