Noona

Let it rain

This stupid little handkerchief just returned to me.

I washed it for another time since it laid on the dirty ground on that rainy day.

When he would come to school he would surely demand this back, but I haven't seen him for two weeks now. He must have been really bad sick.

Since he didn't come to school our classroom wasn't surrounded from a crowd of girls either.

In this time the weather also got from day to day a lot better.

For days I hadn't met him at the bus stop.

For days I hadn't gone into unpleasant moments.

On that day I decided to use a different way since the weather was so nice.

The sun chased every step I took. A light breath of the air went through my hair.

I passed by a playground where many children were playing and laughed out loud. Cute and little kids.

The mothers of them sat on benches near the playground spreading rumours.

But on one bench there was a boy with a face mask. As the way he looked around he was waiting for someone. Looking in those eyes I could tell that I had seen them already.

 

Noona!”

Have you been waiting for me for a long time?”
“No, no, I just came.”

 

After I recognized the voice I hit myself immediately behind a bush.

 

Are you feeling better?”
“Yeah, next week I will return to school.”
“I was really surprised when you said you wanted to go to a public school.”
“It wasn't because the private teacher was bad or anything, but I want to have a taste of the life of an ordinary school.”
“You know that your parents are fully against your decisions nowadays?”
“Yes...but...I can't bend their will forever. I know they want the best for me, but what they're giving to me isn't what I want. I can't accept it.”
“Is it the reason why you were moving out?”

This is just one reason.”

I was also very surprised when I heard that you just moved out. You haven't told me a single word!”

You know, I want to live like others in my age. Even it's just for a short time. I thought you'll also disapprove so I keep silent.”
“Your parents are very worried about you. So I am. And you have to know that I was very concerned when I heard that you got sick this time. You also hadn't called the last days so I was very worried and called you several times, but you didn't answer and when you picked up you sounded very bad. Why did you do-”
“I got it, noona. And I'm sorry, but you have to understand my feelings right now. Furthermore I'm nearly fine again.”
“Then, how is this life? Did you adapt well?”

It's a lot of fun. I have met a lot of people and they treat me well. There are also a lot of girls-”

Ooooh, then is there a girl you got specially interested in?”
“Hmm, maybe? Why are you asking?”

Hey, hey, don't joke around. This was a serious question...”

Sorry, noona. Hmm, I don't know. There a lot of girls who are coming towards me and want to talk and eat lunch with me. They are all nice and yea, there's this one girl who you can irritate easily. That's really funny, haha.”

Since hearing you're having fun I don't want to force you to go back, but please take especially care of your health!”

You don't want that I come back?”

That's not what I meant. I'm just seeing that you're having fun discovering the ordinary life and that's great. That's something you shouldn't miss until the time calls you back. It's just a bit sad that when I'm coming to your parents house you aren't there now.”

Then here. This is my adress. Come over if you're free...or...do you want to come now? Seeing how I furnish my flat and so on?”

Oh, I can't. Time is always short. I have to go in a bit so it wouldn't be worth to visit. I'll drop by other time, okay?”

Okay...”
“Don't be sad, Namu.”

I said it's okay!!!”

Then don't make such a face, Namuuu~”

Noona, then stop calling me like that!!!”

 

After they had a serious conversation I heard them fooling around.

I know that it is rude to listen to someone's talk, but as they started to talk I couldn't move.

I couldn't move since I heard him calling his noona.

 

Noona? What are you doing here?”

 

I startled at once as I heard someone asking in front of me.

Why are you hiding behind this bush, noona? Can I join?”

It was a little boy.

Oh, sure?”

The boy came near me and took a broken branch and drew a cloud with it.

Hey, boy...why do you want to play at a place like this? Where are your friends?”

I just had a quarrel with them. I don't want to see them right now!”

From a far I heard kids' voices calling.

Hyukie? I think you should go back to your friends.”

How- how do you know my name? Are you a visionary?”

At once he looked at me with big sparkling eyes.

That doesn't matter now. You should go back to them. They're sorry.”

But noona...”

Don't be afraid. You can't run away forever. Fighting, Hyukie, fighting! If you want I'll wait for you here.”

The little boy hesistated, but then his eyes sparkled again.

Okay, noona! I will go and face them! Please stay here, I'll come back immediately!”

With this, the little boy ran away. I gazed after him as he ran into a group of other little children. After a few seconds they seemed to make up with each other again.

I smiled at them how cute they were. How cute children could be.

 

What are you doing? Are you stalking after children or what?”

I turned around to see suddenly a guy with a face mask standing behind me.

 

W-Woohyun-oppa?”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed =__= hehe *namustyle*