Prologue

Let it rain

It was raining. Again.

And I forgot to bring my umbrella.

Although it wasn't April the weather changed like crazy.
My friends went home first while I had to clean the dirty floor of our classroom.

I did my duty slowly with the intention the rain would end very soon.
But after approximate 1 hour of cleaning the floor again and again the rain didn't stop for a bit so I took my stuff and ran to the bus stop as fast as i could. My hair and my skin went wet.

In addition to my bad luck, the bus driver didn't wait for me and drove away before I could reach the bus stop.
Every minute I looked down to my watch, hoping the bus would come, but the minutes didn't want to go by.
'Five minutes...can't you go faster? Pleeeease~ I'm shivering to death!'
Suddenly a hand with a handkerchief reached out in front of me.

You are all wet. Here, take this.“

I saw a guy with an umbrella smiling at me. He gave me the gesture to hurry taking it.

While drying my face I smelled a nice odour from his handkerchief.

I will return this after I wash it, okay? Can I-...?“ I didn't end my question as I saw that he already went in his bus and it drove him away.

What? What is this?“
I was stunned and couldn't get the situation.

He just drove away? What about the handkerchief?“

I held it up and realized something embroidered in the right bottom corner.


“Nam Woohyun”