Escaping 🦋🩵

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungcheol and other alphas, Mingyu and Joshua, were discussing their plan to escape. Meanwhile, Jeonghan was packing his backpack, putting on his clothes and everything, and looking at Mingyu coming over before he kneeled with a smile.

" I'll go and pack my bag, too, so wait here with the others."

He patted his beautiful hair and stood up, "Be careful, gyu~."

He zipped his backpack and noticed that he hadn't taken the pill, so he quickly put them inside and wore the bag pack.

Seungcheol walked over to see from the window.

I sighed, seeing them so many.

" First of all, we'll escape from the back door of the military base where I put that van; it fits us all, so do not worry about it."

He said to everyone.

Wonwoo sighed in relief.

He was so happy to be out of this place.

Mingyu returned after a while with his backpack and cheol's belongings, too.

" Shall we go ?!"

He asked. All of them nodded. Mingyu pulled Jeonghan close to him, and he smiled innocently.

 

🦋🩵🦋

The hallway was pretty empty, so they managed to reach the back door, Seungcheol opened it slowly and checked before them.

Zombies were roaming around; they hadn't noticed him, hopefully.

" I'll shoot them, and you run to the van."

He said to them all and went to kill them all. shua and Mingyu helped the omegas, and they all got in the van soon, Seungcheol looked around before he ran and got in the driver's seat.

Opened the van.

Jeonghan walked further to see a bed by the end of the van, eyes shinned, Mingyu noticed it too and chuckled.

" Wow, what a lovely van. Surprisingly, it's big and has a shower and toilet."

Mingyu murmured as he sat on the bed, and Jeonghan jumped, too.

" It's so comfy gyu~c-can I sleep here?!"

Mingyu smiled softly as he embraced Jeonghan.

" You can, Hannie~I'll tell my brother to sleep on the sofa."

Seungcheol was busy driving there, and Joshua was next to him in the passenger seat.

Wonwoo looked at the two on the bed, and he smiled to himself.

Are they a couple?! They look cute.

 

Seungcheol drove out of the military and to another city, totally out of the Seoul military base; on the highway, there were no zombies cause they gathered in the cities.

It was cold, and on the bed, Jeonghan was lying and taking a nap innocently while Mingyu was sitting close and tapping on his phone.

With seungcheol and Wonwoo, Joshua sits on the sofa by the window, reading a book he found in the van.

It was peaceful and safe like this.

Till sunset, it started to rain heavily, so Seungcheol stopped the van and went to check on the others.

Spotted his brother sleeping with Jeonghan on the bed and Wonwoo sleeping by the van sofa, joshua yawned.

" Hyung, I think we should get some sleep too."

Joshua was about to join the two on the bed when Seungcheol held his arm.

" Back off, I'll be sleeping on that side."

Joshua whined but saw the man climbing over before he lay close, feeling dizzy after what they had gone through all day.

It was one hell of a morning, and now it's evening.

Joshua looked at the other side on the right, laid down, and slept as soon as he put his head on the comfy mattress.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter