Jeonghan’s feelings 💗

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol wasn't sure what to do, he just attacked this pure lad and abused him, he told him to go and run away but he lost his and captured him, he rubbed his forehead, Jeonghan's still sleeping close and he looks worn out.

The bed's in a mess and jeonghan's beautiful scent is everywhere, he took the lad's ity not just anytime but during his rut where he goes wild and savage.

He sighed, this situation is very difficult.

" Mhh~m-my head hurts," Jeonghan murmured weakly as he stirred, under his eyes, eyelids were reddened which explained why he cried a lot, he sat up and met the man, who was scared of him, and his eyes got teary.

" J-Jeonghan~I'm so sorry it's my fault, I should have locked myself even before I got into my rut." the man looked so regretful as he apologized to the trembling omega who sniffled and shook his head.

" Y-you were so rough, I was hurt ." He wiped his own tears as he said that and Seungcheol felt his heart clench, didn't know what to say or do.

" I'm at blame Jeonghan~that's why I told you to run."

Jeonghan was crying cutely there and his cute way of crying made the man want to hug him, pulled him on his arm and he blushed cause they were still , and Jeonghan's body was so white and full of marks.

He's now aware of the soft omega more than last night when he was out of his mind.

" I-I wanna go back home."

The man wrapped the lad with the blanket.

" I'll take you to the medical center."

It looks like he can't get up on his own.


He gets up, still and Jeonghan flinches, looking away with burning cheek, " I-I'm fine but I-I can't get up." The man pulled on some clothes and brought Jeonghan's clothes too from the ground, giving them to the younger who wore them quickly.

" How can I make it up to you Jeonghan ?! I'm really sorry." The man said while looking away, feeling so regretful.

But part of him felt like he was close enough to Jeonghan right now.

He can't deny that he has feelings for the lad, and that feelings are increasing, each day.

Especially after what happened last night.

Jeonghan looked down and his heart fluttered, how could he make it up to him?! He even marked him so he could not go to another alpha anymore.

They are like a lovers with bond.

Now Seungcheol's the only one who can scent him.

Their pheromones smell is for each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter