Survival 🦋

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a check-up every once a week to make sure everyone was okay, and no one was bitten or had any specific condition; on the line alphas and omegas were checked on a different line and on the same line on the other side where alphas was.

Mingyu looked at Jeonghan quietly; he wasn't like himself lately.

Is he really okay?!

Seungcheol glanced at the shorter omega as he was being checked.

Seeing his condition, the woman gave him an injection, " You should hurry up and make a bond with an alpha, Mr. Yoon; your body can't bear it any longer."

Jeonghan held back his tears as he nodded.

Went out of the room and ran back to his room while Mingyu tried to go after him, but it was his turn for the check-up; he sighed.

Seungcheol was next, and Mingyu looked at his brother.

" He's been acting weird lately. Did you phrase told him something?!."

Seungcheol rubbed the back of his head.

" No, why would I ?!"

Mingyu sighed as he finished and was about to go and see Jeonghan when they noticed some guy at the end of the line acting suspiciously.

It was one of the guards outside the gate that shot the zombies earlier. Did he phrase get bitten? He was panting hard before he suddenly attacked the one in front of him.

Seungcheol and mingyu's eyes widened as screams filled the medical center, and everyone rushed out, " Hyung, we need to go out." Mingyu said nervously, but Seungcheol held a broom by the door and tried blocking the zombie from attacking more people.

Everyone ran out now, and the two brothers tried shutting the doors on those zombies as it became two due to the one who got bitten.

And without a gun Seungcheol couldn't kill them, so he went out with his brother, panting, has trapped the two inside.

" , if that one got bitten outside the gate, we should see if there are more bitten people,."

Mingyu said, and while he was struggling with Seungcheol Jeonghan came over from his room.

" G-gyu what are those screams?!!"

Seungcheol looked down at the pure innocent lad.

" Why did you come out Jeonghan?! Go back inside quickly."

Mingyu said worriedly as he entered with Jeonghan inside the room, and Seungcheol followed behind.

" Wh-what happened gyu?!"

Seungcheol sighed there as he picked up his phone.

" There is a ing zombie outside, and we still don't know how many got bitten outside the gate," he said and talked to the director about what happened.

Jeonghan's eyes widened.

" Wh-what are we going to do, gyu?!"

He asked his friend as he sat close to him on the bed.

" Don't worry Jeonghan, we'll manage things out, but it's better not to go out today."

Jeonghan bit his bottom lips, feeling scared.

Seungcheol ended the call.

" I'm going out."

Mingyu frowned.

" Huh?! Are you crazy Hyung, you don't even have your gun, and there are zombies out?!"

Seungcheol sighed.

" Don't worry, I got this, do you think I'm a ing weakling?! I need to grab our guns and bring more weapons to kill them, we don't even know how many got bitten."

Mingyu looked at Jeonghan and held his hand.

" Jeonghan wait here and don't ever come out, I'll go with Hyung to bring weapons."

Jeonghan shook his head with teary eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter