Someone outdoor?!

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After driving for a few miles out of the town, Mingyu parked the car at a station and looked around the abounded place, couldn't see zombies so he went out for a while and Jeonghan slept on the passenger seat innocently after getting tired.

Mingyu found a supermarket and went in, bringing many bottles of water, snacks, and food, the place was a mess but he managed to find edible food.

Jeonghan shifted while sleeping, opening his eyes to see no one in the seat.

" G-gyu??" He panicked and looked out his window to see a walking dead, Mingyu coming off the supermarket with many bags, run over, and shot the zombie when he got close.

Jeonghan was waiting for the man to be back till he get in, but the bags were down and Jeonghan hugged him.

" Gyu that was dangerous."

Mingyu smiled there.

" It's fine Jeonghan~I've brought food enough for a few months." Jeonghan was happy about that as Mingyu started to drive and Jeonghan noticed that the man looks tired.

Must have been driving and didn't take rest with him when he slept, " This station has dorms so we can stay the night in here."

Jeonghan looked behind the supermarket, which had fine-looking dorms so he nodded, he parked the car there and looked around, Jeonghan hugging his backpack.

" I will go first and see any available room.."

 

Jeonghan nodded hated the fact that he was useless like this and depended on his best friend.

Even when he goes somewhere he's so scared of the thought that he might be alone.

He stayed like that for a while till the man came back, " There is no one around even at the reception, but I found a room let's stay here." He picked up some of the bags, went in there with Jeonghan, and as soon as they get in the room, Mingyu sighed in relief.

" it looks like this place abounded after the appearance of zombies." 

Jeonghan looking around, was very anxious but he looked at Mingyu stripping and trying on the shower.

" Can't believe it, they have hot water Jeonghan."

He said happily making the younger's eyes shine.

" Woah really?! I wanna take shower too."

Mingyu chuckled as he nodded.

" Let's take a shower and sleep well for today, we still need to go more than 80 miles to reach the military base."

Jeonghan nodded as he was busy stripping, Mingyu flushed as he turned over and pretend to take something from his bag.

Jeonghan slide his pants down and run inside the bathroom, twisted the shower happily, and moaned feeling the hot water touching his cold pale skin, all of the anxiety was gone in moments.

Mingyu rubbed the back of his head.

Cheek red.

He's so damn clueless, isn't he ?!


 

They were eating together after the shower and Jeonghan noticed Mingyu dozing off while eating, he held his sandwich and put it back, " Gyu lay back "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter